Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, WOC said:

Paul is one of the nastiest people I have ever had the displeasure of watching on any reality tv show. 

He's nasty all right, but I've yet to see anyone topple Dick Donato from being the King of Nasty.

5 minutes ago, KCblue said:

After 19 seasons, I'm done!  Couldn't even stomach this trainwreck episode tonight.  Josh and Paul have ruined the Spirit of this show.  Mental cases.  Shame on you CBS for allowing this to continue.  

Okay.  Well, welcome to Morty's.  Thanks for stopping by to tell us you're done.  :)

Seriously, there are a few folks here that agree with you, so if you want to commiserate with them, stick around.  I happen to disagree with you, so if you want to ignore me, go right ahead.  I'll try to get over it.  

13 minutes ago, KCblue said:

After 19 seasons, I'm done!  Couldn't even stomach this trainwreck episode tonight.  Josh and Paul have ruined the Spirit of this show.  Mental cases.  Shame on you CBS for allowing this to continue.  

Really? You joined up after 19 seasons just to say that? You know, we didn't even know (or care) that you were watching in the first place. What makes you think we'd care you decided to stop watching? Thanks for letting us know, we'll light a candle for you, honest! 

1 minute ago, Ziggy49 said:

Really? You joined up after 19 seasons just to say that? You know, we didn't even know (or care) that you were watching in the first place. What makes you think we'd care you decided to stop watching? Thanks for letting us know, we'll light a candle for you, honest! 

image.png.b125bc6822c596d69c7318153b7995cb.png

26 minutes ago, KCblue said:

Don't quit now, there's still hope! Plus it's fun to talk about how Cody is so much better than Paul and get his defenders panties in a wad.

Why are people attacking each other on here lately? I thought this was where we could express our opinions without judgement! Wow. 

I think this season is really getting to us. Seems like no one is really pulling for a winner this year. Not any choices in the house this season. 

And this is only my opinion.

22 minutes ago, WOC said:

Don't quit now, there's still hope! Plus it's fun to talk about how Cody is so much better than Paul and get his defenders panties in a wad.

I was looking for a gif of "panties in a wad".  Now I have to wash out my eyeballs.  Thanks.

I haven't seen anyone getting too worked up trying to defend Paul.  Could you maybe point out those posts?  I do see some taking criticism of Cody pretty seriously, so no need to point those out.  Thanks in advance.  

7 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Why are people attacking each other on here lately? I thought this was where we could express our opinions without judgement! Wow. 

I think this season is really getting to us. Seems like no one is really pulling for a winner this year. Not any choices in the house this season. 

And this is only my opinion.

Yeah, I don't have a clear favorite, or even anyone that I particularly like.  I'm hoping that someone breaks out and starts playing to win, other than Paul, of course.  

(IMO, Paul is the only one playing to win.)

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

I was thinking about pulling for a winner, but, Paul was busy and couldn't tell me who I should pick. 

I'm one person in a large group of BB fans here in my town. We love to discuss who we think are doing a great job, who sucks, & who's improving. All the bullying that is going on this season has turned my entire group off, ESPECIALLY this week! We have never had 100% agreement on any favorite or least favorite until this week. We ALL agree that Paul & Josh have to go! The bullying that occurred earlier this week was so vile there is no way to condone it. All of the houseguests, with the exception of Mark were guilty of, if not directly bullying, at the very least, encouraging it. The level CBS allowed it to escalate was ridiculous and totally unnecessary. I'm just surprised someone did not end up getting physically hurt because people can only be pushed so far before they react! As the ringleader, Paul should have been kicked out and Josh right along with him for trying to intentionally incite violence.

Cody and Jessica are much stronger people than my group would have been! 

3 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

The are only 2 people in the house who know they have to do something about Paul, IMHO. That's Jason & Kevin. Yet, they know, it's too early. Still too many people. 

Really? That could get interesting if they start to build an attempt to take down Paul.  Some of the girls might have to go first as they're the ones who seem most loyal to Paul.

On 8/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, carmen said:

He's nasty all right, but I've yet to see anyone topple Dick Donato from being the King of Nasty.

Absolutely and that was one season I stopped watching. I could not stand how the other HGs did not put an end to that family dynasty thing. He spat all over that lawn and people walked barefoot there. Paul just does not annoy me as much and he is manipulating and scheming rather well and that is one of the things that make one win BB

9 hours ago, KCblue said:

Thanks KC. Your comment represents what most original BB viewers are feeling.  CBS made a critical mistake this season.  Really bad. Shows the worst of society. 

6 hours ago, NCNana said:

I'm one person in a large group of BB fans here in my town. We love to discuss who we think are doing a great job, who sucks, & who's improving. All the bullying that is going on this season has turned my entire group off, ESPECIALLY this week! We have never had 100% agreement on any favorite or least favorite until this week. We ALL agree that Paul & Josh have to go! The bullying that occurred earlier this week was so vile there is no way to condone it. All of the houseguests, with the exception of Mark were guilty of, if not directly bullying, at the very least, encouraging it. The level CBS allowed it to escalate was ridiculous and totally unnecessary. I'm just surprised someone did not end up getting physically hurt because people can only be pushed so far before they react! As the ringleader, Paul should have been kicked out and Josh right along with him for trying to intentionally incite violence.

Cody and Jessica are much stronger people than my group would have been! 

Very well said & grateful for your comments.  It is sadly shocking to me that any reasonable person could/would defend what Paul is doing.  Great game play?  In my opinion PAul is evil, vile, brutal.  Not fun to watch.  How many kids are watching his actions & believing this is the way to pattern themselves after.  Compare Derrick, Steve, Nicole's gameplay to the evil harassment displayed this year.  And for Paul to tell Matt to destroy Ramses & to 'shit in his mouth'?!  Who talks that way? And tonight Paul said he will 'suck his own cock'!   Such vulgarity!  Seems acceptable viewing on CBS airways.Yes, I am disgusted that CBS/BB didn't remove Paul & Josh for inciting violence.  Trying to push a veteran over the edge & continuing to do so.  Reprehensible !

3 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Absolutely and that was one season I stopped watching. I could not stand how the other HGs did not put an end to that family dynasty thing. He spat all over that lawn and people walked barefoot there. Paul just does not annoy me as much and he is manipulating and scheming rather well and that is one of the things that make one win BB

This season is child's play compared to that season when dick threatened murder and rape, destroyed personal property and burned Jen with the cigarette and threw a glass of iced tea over her head. Back in the day board riots would ensue over James swearing on a Bible and kaysar messing up.   The one constant in all this is the Morty's posters who have their favorites and jump all over other posters when they don't agree.  Cappy season was pure madness here, so much fun!!!

9 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

The are only 2 people in the house who know they have to do something about Paul, IMHO. That's Jason & Kevin. Yet, they know, it's too early. Still too many people. 

I don't see this at this point. Last night they are talking about dropping Matt and Raven, but Kev seems totally committed to Paul.