Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, joystiick said:

Wait, congress hasn't passed the opioid treatment legislation and it could be very dangerous for you to quit BB cold turkey. :D :D

and the best non addictive pain killer, the herb cannabis is still illegal with Sessions wanting to start the drug war all over again since it was so successful in filling the private prisons with the males from the ghettos.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/28/2017 at 4:33 AM, Marty said:

They could play in the safety challenge. One will win and one could win HOH and not have to use the Halting Hex this week. 

the one who wins takes themselves off the block, but if the hex is not used will get voted out and not get to play HOH

On 7/28/2017 at 5:24 AM, Newby said:

If Paul puts up one of them I hope they win the POV.  Then next week I hope Cody wins HOH again and gets Paul out.

If one wins pov but the hex is not used, the other will be voted out and will not get to play HOH

On 7/28/2017 at 8:30 AM, Hikiki said:

You know that Cody will play in the comp. There is no risk for him. If he doesn't play, he's going on the block anyway so might as well play. 

I thought there were not going to be any more temptations...with both on the block, if one gets off the other is still up and will be voted off. If jess gets herself off and does not use the hex, she could win HOH and then not have to use the hex until the next block if she is on it and does not get herself off...then she can use the hex and prove herself a really good player for not having used it on Cody. It is doubtful she will get the ovaries to do that...but it would be fun to see.

27 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I thought there were not going to be any more temptations...with both on the block, if one gets off the other is still up and will be voted off. If jess gets herself off and does not use the hex, she could win HOH and then not have to use the hex until the next block if she is on it and does not get herself off...then she can use the hex and prove herself a really good player for not having used it on Cody. It is doubtful she will get the ovaries to do that...but it would be fun to see.

You're responding to posts that are old. The temptation comp was played yesterday. They're going to have to use the hex, before the comp was played there was a chance that one could play in the comp and be safe, and the one of them could win POV and then they'd both be safe this week and not have to use the hex. 

The temptation comp is the curse from the last temptation. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

Where did you see that?

2 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

You're responding to posts that are old. The temptation comp was played yesterday. They're going to have to use the hex, before the comp was played there was a chance that one could play in the comp and be safe, and the one of them could win POV and then they'd both be safe this week and not have to use the hex. 

The temptation comp is the curse from the last temptation. 

I thought you were saying the temp comp was the one Xmas had to take a veto player off...I guess it was a comp to put someone up as a third eviction possibility...JEss has the ability to freeze the eviction vote once the veto proves that she is still on the block. She could choose to not use it and let Cooty go...if she gets off the block...or if she wants to roll the dice in the belief that Cooty will go instead of her and then have that power to help herself further. I dont think she would risk that. but if she wins the Veto...she might.

4 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I thought you were saying the temp comp was the one Xmas had to take a veto player off...I guess it was a comp to put someone up as a third eviction possibility...JEss has the ability to freeze the eviction vote once the veto proves that she is still on the block. She could choose to not use it and let Cooty go...if she gets off the block...or if she wants to roll the dice in the belief that Cooty will go instead of her and then have that power to help herself further. I dont think she would risk that. but if she wins the Veto...she might.

Yeah, the problem is you're way behind on what's going on in the house since you don't watch the feeds. Her and Cody didn't even study for the veto so the odds of them winning are slim. They also slept in bed together last night. She fully plans on using the hex to halt the eviction. That's why they didn't bother studying for the veto. 

The comp was covered in the last show, because Jess took the temptation the curse is that now before noms there will be a voluntary comp, the winner is safe, the loser is a 3rd nom for the week. This will happen this week, and the next 2 weeks also 

2 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

Yeah, the problem is you're way behind on what's going on in the house since you don't watch the feeds. Her and Cody didn't even study for the veto so the odds of them winning are slim. They also slept in bed together last night. She fully plans on using the hex to halt the eviction. That's why they didn't bother studying for the veto. 

The comp was covered in the last show, because Jess took the temptation the curse is that now before noms there will be a voluntary comp, the winner is safe, the loser is a 3rd nom for the week. This will happen this week, and the next 2 weeks also 

Thanks for the update: if it is a voluntary comp and no one plays how can there be a loser and a 3rd nom?

I know he's not as popular this season but personally I'm thanking the BB God's for bringing him back (Normally I rather all new HGs) - I'm not a fan of the whole I've been here before so I'm better then you and you need to listen to me but the guy is playing the game if nothing else.  Maybe the persona he is using is part of his game plan ... whatever it's working for now now the minions need to step up next HoH and pull their weight.

Paul never stops. He talks so much crap, especially when he's in the HOHR. He really hates Cody and is telling Kevin that he's going to make Cody miserable in the hopes that Cody hits him and gets thrown out. Meanwhile Kevin is agreeing that Jess' game would be better without Cody only two minutes after Paul told Kevin that Jess is going next. Paul is such a power hungry dork.

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

Thanks for the update: if it is a voluntary comp and no one plays how can there be a loser and a 3rd nom?

We'll have to see if there's one that no one plays, but I doubt that will ever happen. If anyone thinks there's a good chance they're going on the block then they'll play. 

Paul is such a d#ick. He is mad cause Kevin did good in the comp? Can't anybody in the house see how he is and how he is such a bully? And looks like production is answering his questions about the hex and giving him info. Even the fact that he said production told him anything should make the idiots question SOMETHING about him. 

9 hours ago, WOC said:

Paul never stops. He talks so much crap, especially when he's in the HOHR. He really hates Cody and is telling Kevin that he's going to make Cody miserable in the hopes that Cody hits him and gets thrown out. Meanwhile Kevin is agreeing that Jess' game would be better without Cody only two minutes after Paul told Kevin that Jess is going next. Paul is such a power hungry dork.

And there's Kevin telling Paul he told no one about the 25k and Paul saying yeah I buried that for you too.  So if he told no one why does Paul know? Now we know why Kevin won't go against Paul's wishes if he's holding that little secret over his head. Wonder what the house would think knowing Ramses was sent home based partly on the premise he had taken the 25k.

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Paul is such a d#ick. He is mad cause Kevin did good in the comp? Can't anybody in the house see how he is and how he is such a bully? And looks like production is answering his questions about the hex and giving him info. Even the fact that he said production told him anything should make the idiots question SOMETHING about him. 

22 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

And there's Kevin telling Paul he told no one about the 25k and Paul saying yeah I buried that for you too.  So if he told no one why does Paul know? Now we know why Kevin won't go against Paul's wishes if he's holding that little secret over his head. Wonder what the house would think knowing Ramses was sent home based partly on the premise he had taken the 25k.

I totally think the show is helping Paul.  First his 3 weeks of safety, then he wins 2 HOH and pov when he has HOH giving him all the power, and I think he is the only one that has gotten the pass on the hn key.  I do not remember him being that good at comps last year.  I also don't understand the house guest because he is playing the same game he played last year and that nearly won the game for him, but Cody is the only one that seems to see that.

It makes me SO mad to think that production is helping Paul.  WHY?  I can't stand the little dickhead and am living for the day he is voted out.  And I hope it comes before jury.  Anyone know when that is?

I don't know what to think. He was saying last night that he has been waiting for two days for production to explain the hex to him and he was pissed they haven't called him to the DR yet to do so. He asked how he is supposed to proceed when he doesn't know what the hex is! Shouldn't it be up to Jess to talk about the hex before it is played?

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I don't know what to think. He was saying last night that he has been waiting for two days for production to explain the hex to him and he was pissed they haven't called him to the DR yet to do so. He asked how he is supposed to proceed when he doesn't know what the hex is! Shouldn't it be up to Jess to talk about the hex before it is played?

Cody didn't get to know about Paul's three free weeks from the DOT? Why would this jerk be entitled to this info? He is power tripping hard. He is having tantrums any time one of the other's on his "team" do anything that he doesn't like, such as come close to winning a comp. Do they listen to how vicious he is toward those who aren't playing the game for him? Don't they realize that will be turned on them when he is done with them? 

He made a comment that he was pissed at Jess because her actions could keep one of his team from making it to jury and that was what he has been working toward, getting his people to jury. They don't hear the true message there. You are all going to jury because this is "your boy's" game to win. 

10 minutes ago, straykat said:

Cody didn't get to know about Paul's three free weeks from the DOT? Why would this jerk be entitled to this info? He is power tripping hard. He is having tantrums any time one of the other's on his "team" do anything that he doesn't like, such as come close to winning a comp. Do they listen to how vicious he is toward those who aren't playing the game for him? Don't they realize that will be turned on them when he is done with them? 

He made a comment that he was pissed at Jess because her actions could keep one of his team from making it to jury and that was what he has been working toward, getting his people to jury. They don't hear the true message there. You are all going to jury because this is "your boy's" game to win. 

I hope his minions wake up or the rest of the season is going to be boring. Paul is hateful and childish, putting Vaseline all over the house mess with Cody and changing the coffee to decaf. The best part is saying Cody has small man complex and he made Cody cry! 

4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Kevin told Paul about the $25k

3 hours ago, Newby said:

It makes me SO mad to think that production is helping Paul.  WHY?  I can't stand the little dickhead and am living for the day he is voted out.  And I hope it comes before jury.  Anyone know when that is?

Ratings my friend. Ratings. They love the fact that you can't stand the little dickhead. That's why you (and I) tune in each week.

Everyone says they hate Paul but his thread is the largest....you all can hate him but you sure do like talking about him, which would make him extremely happy btw.

BB needs to get rid of the jury paradise. These players only care about jury so they can do whatever they want without cameras. Um, they signed up for a game with 24/7 camera coverage but all they want to do is get away from it. Make the jury house at a Motel 6 and then we'll see everyone play the damn game like Paul is because then winning is the only goal, not jury. BB creates these boring floaters who do nothing until they know they will make it to the jury house. Why on earth do people who get VOTED OUT get to live in paradise while those who are still playing have things like slop & spiked beds? Stupid.