Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul just had his "game chat" to the camera in the HOH room, he's calling BS on Jody having a temptation that keeps her and another person safe for 3 weeks and said tomorrow he's putting them up anyway to see what the temptation really is. So unless one of Jody wins veto and the other one wins the curse safety I imagine jess will use her temptation this week and just kill the whole week and make Paul's HOH useless except to flush out the temptation 

4 minutes ago, Newby said:

If Paul puts up one of them I hope they win the POV.  Then next week I hope Cody wins HOH again and gets Paul out.

I don't think the votes are there to get Paul out, especially if it is Cody or Jessica putting him up. Most of them are still drinking the Paul friendship kool-aid and will never let Cody get rid of the guy who they think can take him down.   

24 minutes ago, straykat said:

I don't think the votes are there to get Paul out, especially if it is Cody or Jessica putting him up. Most of them are still drinking the Paul friendship kool-aid and will never let Cody get rid of the guy who they think can take him down.   

The sheep never turn on their sheepherder

1 hour ago, watchers said:

The sheep never turn on their sheepherder

And they like Paul because he engages and interacts with them. They never really liked Jess and Cody hence the reason why they turned on him quickly.  The herd plays with emotion and for now they are emotionally attached to Paul.

37 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

And they like Paul because he engages and interacts with them. They never really liked Jess and Cody hence the reason why they turned on him quickly.  The herd plays with emotion and for now they are emotionally attached to Paul.

They are followers plain & simple...

Haven't some of them said awhile ago we are playing for 2nd place...

He tells them to jump, how high is the response...

2 hours ago, Newby said:

If Paul puts up one of them I hope they win the POV.  Then next week I hope Cody wins HOH again and gets Paul out.

Paul said early this morning during his "game chat" with us that he doesn't totally believe Jess about the temptation and he's putting them both up. Unless one wins the temptation comp today and the other wins veto it's probably going to be a wasted week 

14 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Paul said early this morning during his "game chat" with us that he doesn't totally believe Jess about the temptation and he's putting them both up. Unless one wins the temptation comp today and the other wins veto it's probably going to be a wasted week 

You know that Cody will play in the comp. There is no risk for him. If he doesn't play, he's going on the block anyway so might as well play. 

9 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

You know that Cody will play in the comp. There is no risk for him. If he doesn't play, he's going on the block anyway so might as well play. 

He'd be crazy not to, but he's telling people they're not playing, he's saying they're not allowed to since they're safe from the temptation. So they might be shooting themselves in the foot with the lying about what the temptation is 

5 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

He'd be crazy not to, but he's telling people they're not playing, he's saying they're not allowed to since they're safe from the temptation. So they might be shooting themselves in the foot with the lying about what the temptation is 

I swear he's just jonesing to waste it.

Paul is doing a masterly job of manipulating the house. He deserves to win at this point. Jess made a fatal mistake not putting him up. Telling anyone about her temptation was another fatal mistake so I guess she is a zombie. The eyelashes prove it curled like the toes of the wicked witch when Dorothy took off the ruby slippers.

I can't  wait til Thursday when she stops the vote! Paul can't play for HOH either and maybe, just maybe, someone will start playing for themselves. Of course, Christmas will stop Cody from playing in the veto, but that won't matter. 

I like how Paul is telly Mark how he intimidating Cody and Cody is a coward and is crying now. I really doubt Mr. Emotionless was really scared and crying because of Paul. I also think Cody would crush the gnome if it came to that. If Cody is crying about anything it's over his feelings for Jess.

Paul has made this season the Paul Show and most disgusting season ever. For the first time in 19  seasons I am done with this season. Paul makes me cringe. 

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Paul has made this season the Paul Show and most disgusting season ever. For the first time in 19  seasons I am done with this season. Paul makes me cringe. 

Wait, congress hasn't passed the opioid treatment legislation and it could be very dangerous for you to quit BB cold turkey. :D :D

This group is in trouble, they are not playing to win but make jury! That's not how it is done.  Glad to hear Jason say "I am playing to win".  Please get Paul out but these sheep will follow him all the way to the finale.  Paul is so difficult to watch.  I thought last year was hard but this year is beyond pain!

Everyone agrees they are a herd, stupid, and they don't know how to play but fail to realize that those are the exact reasons why Paul is in his position...they can't get anywhere without Paul. They can't play or take a crap without someone telling them how, why, and when. Can't blame him and imo he is the only person really playing the game and playing to win!

Once Jess plays her temptation this week, I will keep up but not in a real caring way lol. Don't care who wins at this point. About time for this show to be cancelled since it is nothing like the BB I first watched and couldn't wait til the next episode. 

3 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Once Jess plays her temptation this week, I will keep up but not in a real caring way lol. Don't care who wins at this point. About time for this show to be cancelled since it is nothing like the BB I first watched and couldn't wait til the next episode. 

it"s going to stick around a long time. It's a cash cow for CBS and pushes their online content. The show is pretty cheap to produce, and the prize money is pretty crappy considering how many episodes they get out of a season. Plenty of prime time game shows give out $100k and up each week.

9 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

The first seasons were great, now it's all about being discovered and summer vacation.

2 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I agree. I remember the days when something would happen on the feeds, sometimes an uproar or sometimes just something fun or funny and there would be a post giving the BB time so everyone who missed it could go check it out. HG's used to be loud and opinionated and not always PC but most were there to play the game. Now it seem like BB just casts people who want to be "seen", think they are going to get famous or get offered some kind of show deal.