Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Aldrich said:

'Don't put words in my mouth'?  When did I do that?!  I am stymied by that comment.

you indicated that you thought I did not reject Paul's bullying...and I reject bullying at all times.

Cant stand him and always will not be able to like him. I can't get excited to see the shows or read about what is going on with him in the house AND the stupidity of the newbies falling all over him.  Did they not see BB18? They should know how he is playing. I do not like Cody's arrogance but at least he saw that Paul needs to go. Geez

I'm tired of Paul's attitude.  

He keeps saying he's the best and he can't believe that these fools didn't put him up already.  Those fools tried to back door him the first chance they had!  If the show runners hadn't gotten in the way he'd be back in his mom's house already.  

Skipping four evictions is absolutely ridiculous.  What's the point of being in there if you have perpetual safety?  No risk for one person really ruins the show.  Doesn't matter if you like the person they are protecting or not.

Paul promised his alliance a free ride.

Matt, Raven, Mark, Elena and Dominque have no desire to win HOH or play the game. They want Paul and Christmas to make the moves and they are just there for fun and to be numbers to vote.

I have this vision if Christmas Tree makes it back for the non-physical HOH then they all throw it to her and makes sure she wins.

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Paul promised his alliance a free ride.

Matt, Raven, Mark, Elena and Dominque have no desire to win HOH or play the game. They want Paul and Christmas to make the moves and they are just there for fun and to be numbers to vote.

I have this vision if Christmas Tree makes it back for the non-physical HOH then they all throw it to her and makes sure she wins.

That group is dumb enough to throw it too.

On 7/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, WOC said:

That group is dumb enough to throw it too.

Well they already threw an HOH and a Veto to him so why not? I'm trying to give them a chance but so far these are sheep. Paul could sell these people Brooklyn bridge shares and they would buy it.

I liked Paul last year but this year he is in "Godfather mode" and it is really annoying. I don't like the way he's bullying people, threatening people who don't do what they want that they will be next to go (Ramses), and frankly he would have been evicted if not for that stupid 3 week pass temptation. Which is ridiculous by the way. How come his temptation is for 3 weeks of safety and the next two temptations are single use passes for something? Definitely fishy BB. 

1 minute ago, music19773 said:

Well they already threw an HOH and a Veto to him so why not? I'm trying to give them a chance but so far these are sheep. Paul could sell these people Brooklyn bridge shares and they would buy it.

I liked Paul last year but this year he is in "Godfather mode" and it is really annoying. I don't like the way he's bullying people, threatening people who don't do what they want that they will be next to go (Ramses), and frankly he would have been evicted if not for that stupid 3 week pass temptation. Which is ridiculous by the way. How come his temptation is for 3 weeks of safety and the next two temptations are single use passes for something? Definitely fishy BB. 

I didn't watch last season and after watching him this season I don't feel I missed anything. 

After Dom's interview with Cody, Paul was mad at her for her line of questions and told her so. He doesn't want gameplay questions in the interviews because he thinks she blew up everyone's game. Dom just sat there and smiled her fake smile as he told her and then she agreed with him. I wonder what she was really thinking.

14 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

I'm just tired of PAUL..... period ! ! !

Aren't most of us!  And BTW, I have to give you LFU's kudos for the work you do.  I can't imagine having to sit there transcribing Paul's friendship chats or his screaming rants.  Started reading one a couple days ago and noticed it went on and on and on... Couldn't stomach it.  The guy can't talk in a normal voice.  Thinks we're all deaf.  So, much applause going your way!

I'll give props to Paul for playing the game hard core. He's leading his herd of sheep where ever he's see's fit. With all the air time CBS is giving him (I'll bet he knows it) I can't blame him for his Napoleon attitude. The funny part is Paul's pretty much doing the same thing as Cody did, except he didn't double cross anyone. I suspect sooner or later he will join the bitter betty's in the jury house.

3 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I'll give props to Paul for playing the game hard core. He's leading his herd of sheep where ever he's see's fit. With all the air time CBS is giving him (I'll bet he knows it) I can't blame him for his Napoleon attitude. The funny part is Paul's pretty much doing the same thing as Cody did, except he didn't double cross anyone. I suspect sooner or later he will join the bitter betty's in the jury house.

Another difference, besides the fact that Paul didn't (yet) double cross anyone, is that he talks to people.  Cody seems to have zero communication skills.  

Usually when someone's on the block they'll try to negotiate or make deals so they can stay, but Cody apparently just accepted what he thinks is the inevitable.  So now it IS the inevitable that he's going to be evicted.  He really does deserve to go home.  I don't like Paul at all, but at least he's playing the game.  

Paul has sown the seeds of distrust and they have taken root. It will be Paul who will point the final finger and seal those hinky votes to two people. Good thing Ramses was the one who received those votes or he would be the number one target. 

On 7/14/2017 at 0:58 AM, straykat said:

Paul has sown the seeds of distrust and they have taken root. It will be Paul who will point the final finger and seal those hinky votes to two people. Good thing Ramses was the one who received those votes or he would be the number one target. 

Paul is SUCH a dirt bag.  He lies about everything and everyone and the lemmings just keep worshiping at his feet.  I can't imagine what all the players will think when they see the feeds after the show.  Of course, that probably will be too late.  I hate the way BB seems to be throwing everything Paul's way.  Someone must be paying them--it surely isn't his riveting personality.  I hope Alex is just playing him and intends to put him up but I doubt that is going to happen.  I had big hopes for her earlier in the game, but it seems like she has jumped on the Paul bandwagon with the others.

2 hours ago, Newby said:

Paul is SUCH a dirt bag.  He lies about everything and everyone and the lemmings just keep worshiping at his feet.  I can't imagine what all the players will think when they see the feeds after the show.  Of course, that probably will be too late.  I hate the way BB seems to be throwing everything Paul's way.  Someone must be paying them--it surely isn't his riveting personality.  I hope Alex is just playing him and intends to put him up but I doubt that is going to happen.  I had big hopes for her earlier in the game, but it seems like she has jumped on the Paul bandwagon with the others.

Yesterday Alex, Matt and Kevin talking and wondering why Paul wants Mark up as a replacement do bad. They say they don't trust Paul not to flip.

Just lately there are seeds of doubt being thought about when it comes to Paul

FINALLY

8 hours ago, WickedOne said:

He's the ONLY player left remotely entertaining. They voted off Cameron and Cody. The rest are invisible.

You entertained by Cody? I'll bet you spend fascinating time watching your fingernails dry.

7 hours ago, NYROSE said:

You entertained by Cody? I'll bet you spend fascinating time watching your fingernails dry.

Nah. I don't waste my money or time on fake crap like purty nails.

He made moves and attempted to play. Paul is the last man standing. Remove him and BB goes beige. Game over.

And so Satan wants to go Blackface, wearing Xmas' snake themed dress/leggings to intimidate Dominique.  For anyone to be so insensitive to go Blackface in 2017 is truly appalling.  Although seems 'production' will stop him from doing that.  But just his fierce unrelenting attacks on Dom show what a vile person he is at heart.  His parents must be very proud. I hate this season.