Paul Houseguest Discussion Thread

Hi! Is the regular chat room closed now and it's just these forums?  I'd just like to say, WOW, what a coincidence! Someone did take the 25k and Paul is back in the game AND he was the first one chosen to go into the Den of Temptation and get three weeks safety...this is so obviously set up, grrr! Also, did anyone notice the word Friendship on the DR wall before it was decided about Paul? Hmmm. Anyway, I'm all for little scrappy cyborg Alex. She's a straight shooter and I loved it when she basically told Cody to eat Sh1t, LOL! Who knew she'd be such a comp beast. You go girl! Also I can't believe Megan just walked out. She knew what she was getting into...come on. Lastly, Cody is a total douche bag and Josh is off his rocker or something...

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Marty said:

He ain't MY boy. LOL

I am a Paul hater

Completely agree.!!!

Never liked him last season and not happy to see him back.

Safe for three weeks ?????? looks like the producers are putting in the fix again.

So far not really liking anyone of these new house guests. Several could go right now as far as I'm concerned, buy we'll have to see how things develop.

He's alright this season so far, except that he is going to make Ramses's life tough. I do like that he had to choose one of the bottles rather than a person's name to be put up on the block at least once in the next three weeks.

44 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Can't stand him and I can't believe he was picked to get the 3 weeks safety by the fans! Gotta be production.

Ugh, hate hate hate he is back.  Oh, did I say I HATE it! :angry2:

There are a lot of fan girls and fan boys out there that are drooling that Paul is back. That includes inside the house.

Ok, I stopped watching BB way back (don't know how many seasons ago) because it always seemed to be the same types of people. Wish they'd mix it up more, but whatever. So I decide to give it another go. I didn't watch last season and thought it was a total set up that this guy came back and now gets three free weeks. I can't stand him already. He talks almost non stop and continues to pat his own back like he's the poop. He said he was tired of the momma's boy telling everyone he had a good heart or whatever. I'm tired of hearing tell everyone how he has these great plans. He's so full of it his eyes are brown.I'll be happy when he goes. Just saying.

From the update page: Paul tells her (Elena) that is good but she needs to watch her game-talk and to be careful who she does it with. Paul only extended his hand to her and she better not F it up because he knows what he is doing and has a good plan. He plans to set things back on track.

Fans/BB gave him three free weeks and he is acting like he is the BB demigod and will set everything straight in the house. And everyone better just fall in line because he is a veteran and came in second place and only HE knows how to play this game. Why are so many of these people falling for his BS? That was one thing Cody was right about, Paul needs to be sent home.

It was almost a given that Paul would receive the first fan temptation because he already had an audience. Very hard for other players to get the fan base and votes built up in the first week. It would have been fairer to the other HG if BB had restricted Paul from the first couple of weeks of voting. And now that he has three weeks of safety, he's more obnoxious than he was last season. I so hope he is on the block the first chance they get.  

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

It was almost a given that Paul would receive the first fan temptation because he already had an audience. Very hard for other players to get the fan base and votes built up in the first week. It would have been fairer to the other HG if BB had restricted Paul from the first couple of weeks of voting. And now that he has three weeks of safety, he's more obnoxious than he was last season. I so hope he is on the block the first chance they get.  

These houseguests are fawning over Paul and want in his fan base. Pathetic 

I didn't like Paul last season and I was glad nicole beat him. Imagine my surprise to not only see him brought back into the game, but magically win 3 weeks of safety because of "America's vote" I have my doubts. 

I like Paul better than Cody and Cody hates Paul. I thought giving him 3 weeks made sense to get him passed the automatic "let's get him for having been here before" mindset. He does not have to disclose unless nominated and that too makes sense. I can not stand Cody and want to see him and his view of who is out gone asap.

Paul was a recruit on his first BB show last season. He was clueless on how to play the bb game. Now he is a VETERAN and has learned to not trust every body. He is free to watch how every body is playing the bb game. He said that Showmances vote as a power of two which he noticed in his season. I watched last night the BBAD show. He was trying to teach the gals on how to protect themselves and play a better game. I haven't taken the time to learn all the names yet. But I like Raven a lot as my favorite player.

Paul was sent into the BB House to make the bb house more entertaining and also to clear things up on what is really going on. For example; Paul made it clear that Jessica never used the word Panda as Alex's nick name. The gal with the blue hair didn't hear right and she just didn't know to keep her mouth shut. I feel sorry for her because she walked into the bb house with mental problems caused by being raped in her life. 

Paul must feel so safe for at least 3 weeks that will give him time to search for some loyal alliance members. Presently he is trying to save XMas from being evicted. She is very close to him as part of his alliance. 

Paul did a random selection of who would be his friends with his friendship bracelets. I know the BB Producers told him to do that. Those friendship friends have to prove to him that they really are his true friends. I do like watching the BB PAUL SHOW presently. Yes, he is playing a sneaky game and should not be trusted. LOL. 

My sister doesn't like  Paul so we gave him the nick name of THE BAD GUY.  My sister and I give nick names to all the bb players. It makes it easier for her to know who is who.

I plan to learn all the names and learn more about them like a detective. lol.

I can't stomach Paul. For 2 days all he has been talking about is he has a great plan and to trust him. He asked everyone (who he thinks are in his clan) to throw the next HOH to him so they can see this great (secret) plan he has.

Lucibell Interesting thoughts there. I do find him more amusing this time than in the last season. Why do you think xmas is on the radar for eviction? cody will not be in control after this week. I do think that with blue hair leaving, they ought not to have given him another hit into the pool...but accepted her leaving as the eviction since in effect it was what caused her to leave.

I think that Paul is a great big bull-shitter because he talks big. He says he wants the HOH but he really doesn't plan to go for it. lol. He lost the first HOH ON PURPOSE. I know he did because right away he noticed the weight of the apples. He knew he had to balance them. He made it look like it was a disaster for him. lol. 

Was Paul ever HOH in his first season? I don't remember. I know that his plan this time is to get the players to vote for him to win the money. He wants to make it a sure thing this time around. 

Many viewers don't understand how Paul is playing the game this time around. He is playing to win. 

Last season he was just trying to survive and not really paying attention to the danger that the Veterans were playing. He is not really interested in wining the money last season he just wanted to win as a challenge that he out played all of them. Paul was born into a family with money and he knows how to make his own money. He doesn't need money. 

Paul has very Liberal parents that allow him to have freedom to act stupid, silly, and enjoy his life. I know his family members and friends are laughing at how he is acting on BB Show. Yes, he is doing a great act with the other players to get to the top of the game.

I also think he has a girl friend back home named NICOLE. I noticed that he does have a girlfriend. He will just become best friends with the bb gals. 

I was not a Paul fan last year and was not happy to see him this year but after the last few days I am on board the Paul train. These people are a bunch of sheep and deserve what they get. I want to see him really rattle their cages.

Hi NYROSE, The problem is that Cody doesn't know how to play the BB Game. Paul told him he is safe for three weeks. So Cody wants to get rid of XMas who is Paul's close friend and part of Paul's alliance. Cody has Jessica in his pocket and wants her in his alliance. So Paul is trying to convince the players to vote to keep XMas because she knows how to play on their side. Paul told them that Jessica is unpredictable and when she ever becomes HOH he doesn't know who she would put on the block.

Paul is playing it safe by not saying that Jessica is on Cody's alliance. Paul is not trusting any of the gals until they prove they are on his side. 

I noticed that Paul is trusting the African-American gal. She likes Paul and is on his side for sure presently. 

Paul told Cody that he wants to make it clear that Paul is on the hit list from all the players presently. That made Cody happy to hear that Paul knows that every body wants Paul out. But Paul does have a present alliance that wants to keep him. After three weeks I know that Paul will be set to stay in the BB House. He just has to be careful of his alliance members staying loyal to him. I do expect some of them will wise up to Paul's plans to win the BB GAME. Some will turn against Paul so he will have to keep looking for new alliance members. It is a given in the BB Game.