Cody & Jessica

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

You're right it's only about favs because it's ok for them to make comments about other players. Not sure why anyone would be accused of being jealous because all you need is a cosmetic surgeon, some fake hair and eyelashes and some Clorox to clean up the butt hole,  and we can all be Jessica. 

This... Besides the above, this young lady is insecure and completely lacking self respect, self love, faith in herself beyond her looks. Looks fade, and she's cute at best, a dime a dozen look. I'd seriously feel like I'd failed my daughter's if the went her route irl or on BB.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Me too.  I wonder what his MOS was in the Corps.  I guess I could find out if he had an honorable discharge or any disciplinary actions against him.  I could make a phone call, but naw....  Don't really care that much.  I just don't like the Corps being used every 15 minutes.  What other attributes does he have?  Not being a smart a$$, but if anyone knows, please enlighten me.

I think he was a sniper. That is not a job for a guy like Josh who needs his mommy and his blanky all the time. 

6 hours ago, WOC said:

Lmao!  I don't really give a rat's ass if you or anyone else cares about my opinion. I'll give it when I feel like it, just like you do. Now my feelings are hurt. :rolleyes:

and that rat's ass is bleached

5 hours ago, PF364 said:

Me too.  I wonder what his MOS was in the Corps.  I guess I could find out if he had an honorable discharge or any disciplinary actions against him.  I could make a phone call, but naw....  Don't really care that much.  I just don't like the Corps being used every 15 minutes.  What other attributes does he have?  Not being a smart a$$, but if anyone knows, please enlighten me.

TMZ: 

"Big Brother" star Cody Nickson didn't just serve his country as a Marine for 4 years, he was also twice deployed and received numerous medals ... according to his file obtained by TMZ.

Cody's been on the outs with the rest of the cast except his gf, Jessica, but things got nasty this week when some of them -- including Paul Abrahamian -- tried antagonizing the Marine Corps vet by questioning his military experience ... and 'BB' fans were pissed.

Rightfully so, it turns out, because according to Cody's official military file ... he served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. He previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.

Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.

37 minutes ago, straykat said:

TMZ: 

"Big Brother" star Cody Nickson didn't just serve his country as a Marine for 4 years, he was also twice deployed and received numerous medals ... according to his file obtained by TMZ.

Cody's been on the outs with the rest of the cast except his gf, Jessica, but things got nasty this week when some of them -- including Paul Abrahamian -- tried antagonizing the Marine Corps vet by questioning his military experience ... and 'BB' fans were pissed.

Rightfully so, it turns out, because according to Cody's official military file ... he served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. He previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.

Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.

well that puts some light on his lack of affect...I guess we can look at BB as a replacement for the USO with Jess as one of the volunteer female comfort women

45 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

well that puts some light on his lack of affect...I guess we can look at BB as a replacement for the USO with Jess as one of the volunteer female comfort women

LOL, I read the entire piece from TMZ on Mr. Nickson, and I'll be damned... He's a hero!  LOL Such a ubiquitous term these days, don't ya think?  Just because someone served (and I DO appreciate that, and do not make light of it) it does not automatically qualify them as a Hero.  If that were the case, then everyone would qualify for the MOH.  Someone on here, can't recall right now said he was a sniper.  I doubt it.  He may have qualified as rifleman, but that does not make him a sniper.

Just watching BBAD tonight, Cody, Jessica and girl who keeps saying she is too skinny due to slop are really showing their colors.  Josh is HOH and they are treating him like chit.  I really could not care less which one of those girls go home, they are both equally nasty if you ask me.

6 hours ago, straykat said:

TMZ: 

Thanks for posting this.  As any reasonable person must understand, all our veterans come back deeply affected in some manner.  Each with varying types of 'damage' one might say.  I haven't gotten the impression Cody constantly mentions his life as Marine, any more or less than others but no matter if he does or doesn't, the guy fought long and hard (as ALL Marines have done) and he deserves the honor and respect we should be giving to ALL those who serve AND SACRIFICE for our nation.

Disagree, critique actions in the game, definitely.  But RESPECT AND HONOR all those who have sacrificed more than we will ever know or understand. Respect !!  For those Marines and all our military who are posting here, thank you for protecting this nation, USA would not be if not for each of you.

Now,  my hope/wish/dream would be Jody winning (Cody really) , watching Paul get evicted soon, along with Alex & Xmas.  Cody has made mistakes for sure but the pressure these spoiled,pampered, PROTECTED little brats have put on him is unforgiveable !   

5 hours ago, PF364 said:

LOL, I read the entire piece from TMZ on Mr. Nickson, and I'll be damned... He's a hero!  LOL Such a ubiquitous term these days, don't ya think?  Just because someone served (and I DO appreciate that, and do not make light of it) it does not automatically qualify them as a Hero.  If that were the case, then everyone would qualify for the MOH.  Someone on here, can't recall right now said he was a sniper.  I doubt it.  He may have qualified as rifleman, but that does not make him a sniper.

Just watching BBAD tonight, Cody, Jessica and girl who keeps saying she is too skinny due to slop are really showing their colors.  Josh is HOH and they are treating him like chit.  I really could not care less which one of those girls go home, they are both equally nasty if you ask me.

Ok,  seems you are a Marine also?  If so, duty/honor/etc., where is your honor/respect re a brother Marine?  Cody said he was a sniper.  Who are you to state that he was not?  I would imagine a brother Marine would respect the word of another.  Please explain.

8 hours ago, PF364 said:

While you are trying to denigrate Cody's service, why don't you explain your service. I am retired military but one thing I always knew, whether you were a rifleman or sniper, plumber or pilot, cook or seaman, the job that you do is important to make sure the finest military in the world operates at peak performance. I have no problem if you want to bash his game play, his looks, his decision making, but, when you start trying to denigrate his service to the country, you are crossing the line. 

7 minutes ago, joystiick said:

While you are trying to denigrate Cody's service, why don't you explain your service. I am retired military but one thing I always knew, whether you were a rifleman or sniper, plumber or pilot, cook or seaman, the job that you do is important to make sure the finest military in the world operates at peak performance. I have no problem if you want to bash his game play, his looks, his decision making, but, when you start trying to denigrate his service to the country, you are crossing the line. 

Would NEVER slight anyone service, let's get that straight first. That being said, Thank you for your service.   I guess you took my post the wrong way.  The point I was making was that TMZ called him a HERO and not all who served are Heroes, thus rendering the true word ubiquitous.  And I never heard Cody say he was a sniper, but it would kinda make sense since he seems to enjoy solitude.  

Now, if you read the bottom of my post I said I could not care less which girl goes home, I never said I wanted Cody out.  I just don't like the way they pick on Josh, they see him as weak and try to take advantage of it.

5 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Would NEVER slight anyone service, let's get that straight first. That being said, Thank you for your service.   I guess you took my post the wrong way.  The point I was making was that TMZ called him a HERO and not all who served are Heroes, thus rendering the true word ubiquitous.  And I never heard Cody say he was a sniper, but it would kinda make sense since he seems to enjoy solitude.  

Now, if you read the bottom of my post I said I could not care less which girl goes home, I never said I wanted Cody out.  I just don't like the way they pick on Josh, they see him as weak and try to take advantage of it.

I couldn't care less if you wanted Cody out. As I said, I have no problem if you want to bash his game or his decision making, all that is fair game. I just have a problem with your seeming to try to denigrate his service. Whether he was "just" a rifleman or a sniper, his contributions were important and don't deserve to be dismissed or minimized.

Just now, joystiick said:

I couldn't care less if you wanted Cody out. As I said, I have no problem if you want to bash his game or his decision making, all that is fair game. I just have a problem with your seeming to try to denigrate his service. Whether he was "just" a rifleman or a sniper, his contributions were important and don't deserve to be dismissed or minimized.

PLEASE tell me where I bashed his service?  PLEASE!  I NEVER said he was "just" a rifleman, so do not quote me unless I actually posted that. 

And again, I was trying to point out the over use of the word hero, but maybe you did not get that point.  This is one reason it is hard to post on here.  People can not see your demeanor or your emotions.  Reminds me of common core education practices.  

22 hours ago, WOC said:

Give it a break, you women constantly criticizing Jess for her looks make you sound jealous. I know all of you will deny it, but that's how it looks to me. Not that you should care what it looks like to a complete stranger, but I'm putting it out there. Jess is better looking than all the other women in the house and I think that's where a lot of the animosity started. Did you see on last night's episode when Alex was telling everyone Jess was jealous of her? LOL! Really? Jealous of what? Same with Josh, I believe on the very first episode he told Jess she was beautiful. She wasn't interested. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul was a little jealous of Cody as well due to Jess. She's no where near perfect at all, but holy crap!

Edited to add: Please don't be mean to me, I'm sensitive.

Sorry jealously never enters in to how I feel about this girl. She is not a nice person and seems to think that she is more deserving than others. And being a Woman I'm sure what I think is different than a Man but I think Christmas is much prettier because she is beautiful without all the makeup and extensions and she doesn't need to wear clothes that barely hide her body. And Jess looks like a cheap call girl

On 8/3/2017 at 11:46 PM, Ziggy49 said:

IMG_5102.JPG

There IS a chance.  Cody's safe.  Now those two slackers have to get busy and work the house so that Jessica can stay past Thursday.   If they let their hatred of Josh rule how they act, then it lessens Jessica's chances, IMO.  

As much as I dislike the two of them, I think Josh is right in wanting Elena out first.  If there's an opportunity, they shouldn't pass up the opportunity to evict Paul.  There's potential for this to be a very interesting week.  

12 minutes ago, Roli said:

There IS a chance.  Cody's safe.  Now those two slackers have to get busy and work the house so that Jessica can stay past Thursday.   If they let their hatred of Josh rule how they act, then it lessens Jessica's chances, IMO.  

As much as I dislike the two of them, I think Josh is right in wanting Elena out first.  If there's an opportunity, they shouldn't pass up the opportunity to evict Paul.  There's potential for this to be a very interesting week.  

I would have totally bought into Josh doing Paul's bidding when he won. But who knows? When he was talking to Alex and Jason last night he told them expressly that the conversation stayed between them. He didn't want Paul to know. We'll have to see what happens. I know it's a long shot, but if he could strike up a private deal with Jody it could work to his advantage.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

I would have totally bought into Josh doing Paul's bidding when he won. But who knows? When he was talking to Alex and Jason last night he told them expressly that the conversation stayed between them. He didn't want Paul to know. We'll have to see what happens. I know it's a long shot, but if he could strike up a private deal with Jody it could work to his advantage.

I could be wrong, but I think Josh has a lot of people inside and outside the house fooled.  

I don't believe in "don't evict because they are bigger targets to keep around." There is a reason for being a bigger target usually because they are more of a threat in comps. Josh is toast if he keeps Jessica there and the first chance she gets to nom his she will. Let's face it, Josh won that comp because it was anyone's game to win. Sure someone may want to take him to F2 thinking he doesn't have a chance but JodY will fight for each other to be F2 as well as Kevin and jason, Jason and alex, Matt and raven.  Xmas would take him but I doubt she will make to F2. 

55 minutes ago, WOC said:

I'm not sure about this. Josh said last night it was strategy! lol!

Lol, yeah right!!  Watching last night's BBAD though and Alex coming up after everybody had left and doing the happy dance.  Do those two have something brewing like F2?  I might have missed it because I tend to tune out Josh most of the time.

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Did they get practice time and if so it could be, but Julie rushed them and most of them were just hitting the ball?

Yes they did get practice time but I doubt it looked anything like the comp set with all the gravestones.  And Josh with a strategy????  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Yes they did get practice time but I doubt it looked anything like the comp set with all the gravestones.  And Josh with a strategy????  :rolleyes:

Well, the way he explained it was that he noticed that the biggest numbers were surrounded by little numbers, so he didn't go for the biggest numbers.  He aimed for where there were a group of "middle" numbers.  Makes sense, but it's basically miniature golf so it depends on how good one is at that.  He does play a lot of pool in the house, so he may have known what he was doing.