Cody & Jessica

47 minutes ago, WOC said:

Their goose is cooked!

I think the oven the goose is getting cooked in is pre-heating, but there's still a chance for each of them.  There's the temptation competition and also the POV.  A lot has to go right for them to stay past next Thursday, but it could happen.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Roli said:

I think the oven the goose is getting cooked in is pre-heating, but there's still a chance for each of them.  There's the temptation competition and also the POV.  A lot has to go right for them to stay past next Thursday, but it could happen.

Don't think I'll hold my breath, but you're right that there is a chance.

Clearly they are short term thinkers made evident by revealing the hex, and threatening the house with it all week. I'm sure there is a safety net in place to keep these teeny bopper favs. Otherwise, I'm sure they're looking forward to shacking up in jury and stay in bed all day, and continue the same game play from the beginning.  Is jury considered their second date?

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Clearly they are short term thinkers made evident by revealing the hex, and threatening the house with it all week. I'm sure there is a safety net in place to keep these teeny bopper favs. Otherwise, I'm sure they're looking forward to shacking up in jury and stay in bed all day, and continue the same game play from the beginning.  Is jury considered their second date?

I'd be really surprised if both of them make it to jury.  At this point, probably neither will, and I think Jessica has resigned herself to that.  Jessica had it in her to be a fighter, but she allowed her sex drive to override her desire to play the game.  I predict she'll feel very stupid about it very soon.  

At the beginning of the season I had hopes for Cody, but he turned out to be a big dud.  

13 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Lol, you forgot the Louboutins?

:dontgetit:  SMH that's because I had no freaking idea what that was until I googled the word, saw it was the name of a designer and guessed it was her shoes?  Lol I never noticed her shoes.

48 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

:dontgetit:  SMH that's because I had no freaking idea what that was until I googled the word, saw it was the name of a designer and guessed it was her shoes?  Lol I never noticed her shoes.

She has them front and center..she wants you to notice them.  If  they're real Cody boy better get himself a few jobs to support that little habit. Lol

19 hours ago, Roli said:

LOL!  How about when she crawled up on the counter to demonstrate how she needed to position herself when she was getting her anus bleached? 

OK, educate me please.  What exactly does that mean?  I've heard her say it on BBAD but thought nah... can't be.  In all my 68 years I have never heard of such a thing.  I know she has an obsession with buttholes but this procedure eludes me.

13 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

OK, educate me please.  What exactly does that mean?  I've heard her say it on BBAD but thought nah... can't be.  In all my 68 years I have never heard of such a thing.  I know she has an obsession with buttholes but this procedure eludes me.

Exactly what it sounds like..done to lighten the area so it matches surrounding skin. It's a cosmetic procedure. Not sure why she would divulge that on TV.

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Exactly what it sounds like..done to lighten the area so it matches surrounding skin. It's a cosmetic procedure. Not sure why she would divulge that on TV.

Wasn't this a topic of discussion last season too? I vaguely remember hearing about this procedure and I don't where else I would have heard about it. 

36 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Maybe it's to make sure everyone knows that she's a fan of anal sex.....to expand her list of "clients".  ;)

27 minutes ago, straykat said:

Wasn't this a topic of discussion last season too? I vaguely remember hearing about this procedure and I don't where else I would have heard about it. 

I know I heard about the Kardashians talking about it.  

Give it a break, you women constantly criticizing Jess for her looks make you sound jealous. I know all of you will deny it, but that's how it looks to me. Not that you should care what it looks like to a complete stranger, but I'm putting it out there. Jess is better looking than all the other women in the house and I think that's where a lot of the animosity started. Did you see on last night's episode when Alex was telling everyone Jess was jealous of her? LOL! Really? Jealous of what? Same with Josh, I believe on the very first episode he told Jess she was beautiful. She wasn't interested. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul was a little jealous of Cody as well due to Jess. She's no where near perfect at all, but holy crap!

Edited to add: Please don't be mean to me, I'm sensitive.

On 7/29/2017 at 2:03 PM, WOC said:

I prefer his quietness over Paul's constant diarrhea of the mouth. Cody is 32 and he spent 10 years in the Marine Corp. He said himself he doesn't have a lot of friends and is pretty much a loner. Who knows what he experienced in Afghanistan. I seriously doubt he wants to be on a soap opera like everyone else in the house hopes for.  I just think his life experiences have been vastly different then most of them with their party lives. As for the showmance, if I were in the house and had my chance with Jess I'd be all over that (I'm a guy and don't give a s*%t about fake hair or boobs), she's hot! I wouldn't blow my chance for half a million over some leg though.

ah but what is between legs....that's where the rub is

7 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Revealing the hex was the best move she had at that time. If she would not have revealed the hex, Paul was going to put them up anyway and there was no doubt about that. By revealing the hex, she was attempting to get him to put up other people so that his HOH week would not be a waste. It didn't work out, so, she is not in any worse position than she would have been by keeping it a secret. Once Paul had the HOH, there was absolutely no strategic advantage that I can think of in keeping the hex secret. 

8 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Revealing the hex was the best move she had at that time. If she would not have revealed the hex, Paul was going to put them up anyway and there was no doubt about that. By revealing the hex, she was attempting to get him to put up other people so that his HOH week would not be a waste. It didn't work out, so, she is not in any worse position than she would have been by keeping it a secret. Once Paul had the HOH, there was absolutely no strategic advantage that I can think of in keeping the hex secret. 

For purely selfish reasons on my part, I just wanted it to be a complete shock to all of them. I'd have loved to see their jaws drop when she invoked it. Especially Paul. He wouldn't have been able to keep the shock and anger off his face on live TV. 

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

For purely selfish reasons on my part, I just wanted it to be a complete shock to all of them. I'd have loved to see their jaws drop when she invoked it. Especially Paul. He wouldn't have been able to keep the shock and anger off his face on live TV. 

For viewers, it would have been so sweet to see it be a total surprise to Paul. It would have been as sweet as it is when your most hated player is completely blindsided on survivor. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Give it a break, you women constantly criticizing Jess for her looks make you sound jealous. I know all of you will deny it, but that's how it looks to me. Not that you should care what it looks like to a complete stranger, but I'm putting it out there. Jess is better looking than all the other women in the house and I think that's where a lot of the animosity started. Did you see on last night's episode when Alex was telling everyone Jess was jealous of her? LOL! Really? Jealous of what? Same with Josh, I believe on the very first episode he told Jess she was beautiful. She wasn't interested. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul was a little jealous of Cody as well due to Jess. She's no where near perfect at all, but holy crap!

Edited to add: Please don't be mean to me, I'm sensitive.

"you women"??  Exactly who are you addressing? Please 'splain this to me, cuz 1st: I am in NO WAY jealous of this cum dumpster, and 2nd: who said I was a chick? You jump to the assumption that only women are slamming her? (pun intended).

Looks mean nothing to me, but when you claim to be "the only REAL BITCH" in the house then you have to disassemble yourself just to take a shower, then spend an hour just to reattach your moving parts (minus the boobs :0).  I personally do not care that damn near everything on her is synthetic, but at least keep it "real".  I would have said keep it classy, but that ship sailed a long time ago for her.  

(And please don't try to lecture me on what "real" means,  physically or other wise.  You can lie and deceive in your game play without then having to slither back to your F buddy and say how much you loath someone and what type of bodily harm you would love to do to them, sick really)

Also, Jess was and still IS jealous of Alex because she knows deep down in that Cody was interested in Alex first!! Alex straight up told he if she was looking for a dude or a "showmance" she would have gone on the bachelor!  

A great intellectual once said: "Tell me who you are, and you will believe it.  Show me who you are, and I will believe it"

These people this year are all showing us who they really are...

17 minutes ago, WOC said:

Hit a nerve! LMAO!

Not really.  When someone throws a statement out like you did, I would expect clarification on the conclusion they came to and how they came to it.  Just simple reasoning really.  

I explained my reasoning for not caring for this little girl.  I can understand how some people might find this girl aesthetically pleasing, but I do not.  When you strip her down of all her make-up and accessories, she is really nothing more than a skinny little blank canvas, and her personality leaves a lot to be desired.  Therefore making her even more unattractive to me.  

I speak (or write) only for myself.  I do not belong to any group i.e. "You women", "you men", etc.  I am a singular not plural.  :0)

18 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Not really.  When someone throws a statement out like you did, I would expect clarification on the conclusion they came to and how they came to it.  Just simple reasoning really.  

I explained my reasoning for not caring for this little girl.  I can understand how some people might find this girl aesthetically pleasing, but I do not.  When you strip her down of all her make-up and accessories, she is really nothing more than a skinny little blank canvas, and her personality leaves a lot to be desired.  Therefore making her even more unattractive to me.  

I speak (or write) only for myself.  I do not belong to any group i.e. "You women", "you men", etc.  I am a singular not plural.  :0)

I don't need to clarify jack for you because I don't really care if you understand what I'm saying or not. I'm speaking for myself as well; don't like it? Too bad, so sad. I didn't call out any one particular person. Some women here have been running her down for weeks because of her looks. Which is their right. As it is mine to state my opinion. But since you wanna play, who are you to call her a cum dumpster and insinuate she's a prostitute. That's freaking pathetic and more of a reflection on you and your view of women then anything else. No one here knows if she is a prostitute, she must be though because all attractive women in LA are. Oh and she uses a weave. I know many, many women who do; some because they desire a certain look and some because they have super thin hair. That's their business and I wouldn't dream of judging them for it. Fake eyelashes? Wow, how dare she? What a travesty and front to humanity! My favorite is her fake boobs. Science has taught us that no woman could possible have large breasts so I totally understand that one. Finally, if she'd wear less makeup like Elena or Raven I'm sure she'd be a looker. Oh shit, reassessing the situation I now see where your coming from! How dare she!

16 minutes ago, WOC said:

I don't need to clarify jack for you because I don't really care if you understand what I'm saying or not. I'm speaking for myself as well; don't like it? Too bad, so sad. I didn't call out any one particular person. Some women here have been running her down for weeks because of her looks. Which is their right. As it is mine to state my opinion. But since you wanna play, who are you to call her a cum dumpster and insinuate she's a prostitute. That's freaking pathetic and more of a reflection on you and your view of women then anything else. No one here knows if she is a prostitute, she must be though because all attractive women in LA are. Oh and she uses a weave. I know many, many women who do; some because they desire a certain look and some because they have super thin hair. That's their business and I wouldn't dream of judging them for it. Fake eyelashes? Wow, how dare she? What a travesty and front to humanity! My favorite is her fake boobs. Science has taught us that no woman could possible have large breasts so I totally understand that one. Finally, if she'd wear less makeup like Elena or Raven I'm sure she'd be a looker. Oh shit, reassessing the situation I now see where your coming from! How dare she!

You like to dish it out but not take it. It looks like someone else hit a nerve.  If its your intention, to "hit nerves" I can bet you dollar for donuts no one cares what you think about someone else's comment. Opinions are like assholes, we all have one....but evidently some are bleached.

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

WOW... Now that is what I call nerve striking!  Sheesh!  You are more concerned with my statements (I am sure you went back and read all my posts...good for you!) than you are with the original point.  I was merely asking why, and how you came to the conclusion that it was only women i.e. "you women" who had a problem with her.  I do not care to be lumped into any specific group, especially a group of people whom I have never met.  As my aforementioned post stated,  I speak for only me, myself and I.  

I tried to clarify about the "being real" thing beyond just the physical, but I guess that went over your head or maybe you skipped that part because you are obsessed with only the looks of someone.  Anywho...

As far as cum dumpster and other comments, I read the "rules" for posting on here before I signed up, and I understand that HG's are fair game. They put themselves out there to be "Stars", so it comes with the territory. We can post whatever we like, and we can post in response to things we don't like, we just may not attack one another.

As a post script, I was not the one who came up with cum dumpster, it was one of the houseguests and even Jessica laughed about it.  Just saying....