Cody & Jessica

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Painful to watch Cody interact with the others..he is socially awkward. He also needs to act mature..constantly kissing Jessica and the way they hang onto each other is something teen couples do.  Jeepers creepers..the men are horrific this season.

Men? what men?

1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

They're nominated 

Well Paul said he was sure Jessica was bluffing.  Can't wait to see his face when/if she uses the Hex.  And Jason on the block too lol.  Should be interesting.

Just now, HeleneL said:

Well Paul said he was sure Jessica was bluffing.  Can't wait to see his face when/if she uses the Hex.  And Jason on the block too lol.  Should be interesting.

She's pretty much told him that it cancels evictions this week. He's good with it. He's happy it's out, but I take it you haven't been watching the feeds, she might not use it and let Cody go home (slim chance, but not as slim as it was a few hours ago)

What is Jess crying to Xmas about? She's mad at Cody because he put her in this spot? Xmas is telling her how she's not a target and it's all Cody. LMAO! She was a target, even when Cody was out of the house and everyone discussed this. Dom only went because Paul turned the house against her. If Paul was half as smart as he thought he was he would have put up Jess and Ramses and got her out. They didn't think should could be a danger without Cody. Well Jess showed them last week. If she can be convinced by Xmas she is safe and it's all about Cody then she really is an idiot. But that's not surprising because I haven't felt any of these players were all that smart lately. Hell, the best move in the game was Cody trying to backdoor Paul, and it would have worked if he hadn't had the 3 week safety thing. 

51 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's pretty much told him that it cancels evictions this week. He's good with it. He's happy it's out, but I take it you haven't been watching the feeds, she might not use it and let Cody go home (slim chance, but not as slim as it was a few hours ago)

If they both stay on the block (neither winning POV), and she DOESN'T use it because she assumes that they'll evict Cody, they should evict HER.  It would be the smartest move, IMO, because it would eliminate her temptation. Otherwise she'll have it to use in the future.  They need to get that temptation out of the way.  JMO.

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

If they both stay on the block (neither winning POV), and she DOESN'T use it because she assumes that they'll evict Cody, they should evict HER.  It would be the smartest move, IMO, because it would eliminate her temptation. Otherwise she'll have it to use in the future.  They need to get that temptation out of the way.  JMO.

I'm sure they will too. Just like in Survivor, if someone has a secret immunity they need to go. I'm also sure Paul will have to tell everyone this because I have come to the conclusion that none of his minions can think for themselves.

Just now, WOC said:

I'm sure they will too. Just like in Survivor, if someone has a secret immunity they need to go. I'm also sure Paul will have to tell everyone this because I have come to the conclusion that none of his minions can think for themselves.

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if BB purposely recruits stupid people.  

1 minute ago, Roli said:

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if BB purposely recruits stupid people.  

It's getting to the point where it's not very interesting because no one is really strategizing. Not a single person in this house can beat Paul if they are sitting next to him in the end, except perhaps Cody. I only say that because if Cody can make it to the end he will have played an amazing game. Every week it comes down to what Paul wants to happen and the majority of the house goes along with it. I have yet to hear anyone talking about what's ahead when Cody and Jess are gone. Paul is setting it up for Mark and Elena next. Bet your bottom dollar he will began targeting others before those four are gone. Are they all blind? 

It looked like Jody was all over, but by the end of BBAD it seemed they were making up. Hopefully Jess will save him with the hex and one will win HOH next week. I like Cody now. He was a marine for 10 years and a sniper. Two terms in Afghanistan. But I love that he went off on the gnome. 

This really disturbs me. On BBAD, Jess is confronting Cody about his bad behavior earlier and he is literally telling her that he is a violent person and he WILL do that again and she is ok with that. A bit later she is talking about punching him in the face. Some people may see this as light, goofy talk. As someone who has dealt with friends going through abusive relationships...this is kinda scary. Cody is bad news and Jessica has some issues to deal with. This is just from what I am seeing on screen, maybe totally skewed because of the show, but it's kind of making me uncomfortable.

Stand by the Cody is bad news statement though.

Dep

2 hours ago, Depeche221 said:

This really disturbs me. On BBAD, Jess is confronting Cody about his bad behavior earlier and he is literally telling her that he is a violent person and he WILL do that again and she is ok with that. A bit later she is talking about punching him in the face. Some people may see this as light, goofy talk. As someone who has dealt with friends going through abusive relationships...this is kinda scary. Cody is bad news and Jessica has some issues to deal with. This is just from what I am seeing on screen, maybe totally skewed because of the show, but it's kind of making me uncomfortable.

Stand by the Cody is bad news statement though.

Dep

I agree.  It seems like they both have tendencies toward violence.  I recall at least one other time when Jessica talked about kicking someone in the face.  I think Paul does it too.  Maybe others too.

I suppose we could attribute some of this talk to the fact that when people live in such close quarters, they will pick up on other people's traits and phrases.  It's kind of like how when you're around people who cuss all of the time, you might also start cussing.  

6 hours ago, WOC said:

It's getting to the point where it's not very interesting because no one is really strategizing. Not a single person in this house can beat Paul if they are sitting next to him in the end, except perhaps Cody. I only say that because if Cody can make it to the end he will have played an amazing game. Every week it comes down to what Paul wants to happen and the majority of the house goes along with it. I have yet to hear anyone talking about what's ahead when Cody and Jess are gone. Paul is setting it up for Mark and Elena next. Bet your bottom dollar he will began targeting others before those four are gone. Are they all blind? 

Paul has such a strong personality that he sucks up all of the air in the room, and the others seem powerless to stop it.  I think the rest might have played better if he hadn't gotten into the game.  

Jody has a week to work on the other players to get them to understand that they are being used. They need to employ the strategy that is often used on survivor against the herd. They need to find the two people that are on the bottom of the herd and point out that they will be the first ones dumped when the people from the other side is out, and, that it is a good possibility that they will be cut loose before the outcast are evicted. If they work hard, plant the seeds, they could use the temptation this week and if Jody or mark or Elana wins the HOH, they could be in a good position to go after Paul or one of his minions. Unfortunately, Cody is not a salesman and I don't know if he really can convince anybody to trust him.  

A whole lot of drama for nothing, just a game of kiss and make up for the two. They remind me of those couples with tumultuous relationship that constantly waste tax payers money by calling law enforcement to break up their fights that include hitting each other- then make up and blame everyone else for their worse. Hearing her say she wanted to put her fist up his ass and twist it is the weirdest thing anyone has ever said on BB.

She is worried about her "clients" and she is tired of getting shitted on. She said the game has been exhausting for her..she has no idea how exhausted we are from them. Very grandiose about her position in the house and in her pseudo relationship. She's a two bit hooker who got lucky and got picked for a show. Last but not least, as she stood there giving Cody the same iron eye look all I kept thinking that she could be the next Victor/Victoria..she definitely looks like a woman trying to look like a man trying to look like a woman.  I'd rather see Cody in the house than her.

10 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Unfortunately, Cody is not a salesman and I don't know if he really can convince anybody to trust him.  

My thoughts exactly.  Cody doesn't have the skill to express himself and make suggestions without them sounding like a threat.  Like when he tried to convince Jason not to vote Ramses out.

14 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

.......She's a two bit hooker who got lucky and got picked for a show.....

That has been my thought too.  "Hotel concierge"?  Lots of travel???  Sounds like a lot of word play to me.  

Just now, Roli said:

That has been my thought too.  "Hotel concierge"?  Lots of travel???  Sounds like a lot of word play to me.  

She figures BB worked for Rachael finding a hubby, so why not her. These girls are all working the Saudi network in gentlemen's club just waiting for some Abu Dhabi guy to marry them. In her case she met Cody..just a marine who is looking for live in all the wrong places. Hahahah

3 minutes ago, Roli said:

She's a VIP Hostess, which is just a step away from a hooker, but nothing two bit about it, she should be making some good money

4 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's a VIP Hostess, which is just a step away from a hooker, but nothing two bit about it, she should be making some good money

I thought I read "hotel concierge" somewhere, but I've been wrong before.  Yeah, I don't doubt she makes some good money.  Probably unreported and tax free too.  ;)

The best thing for Cody right now is to let him be voted out. He may have issues and be totally unsuited for a game like BB but he is a veteran and should not have to put up with a whiny, overgrown child's stupid insults and threats. Cody would be able to walk away from someone like him in RL but here he is stuck taking all his crap. Josh would never confront someone like Cody in the real world. But here he knows BB will save him if he pushes Cody over the edge.