Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Like I said before, they won't last outside the house at all, he's not in the same circles as she is. 

Agreed. He doesn't look like the type of guy that would pay 500.00 to have a bottle of vodka brought to his table by a "hostess."  He does have a good story to tell his buddies back home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Cody whispered it for the world to hear, he made it official not me. I think he was just keeping his place with her in case he made it back in the house and if not then he was calling first dibs on his girl for the wrap party.

 

Agreed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Agreed. He doesn't look like the type of guy that would pay 500.00 to have a bottle of vodka brought to his table by a "hostess."  He does have a good story to tell his buddies back home.

$500? You ever been to a high end club in LA, LV, or Miami? $500 is bottom shelf stuff lol. My wallet goes empty just looking at the velvet rope for the VIP section in those cities 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 6:16 AM, Lamasquerade said:

Lol. I didn't mean forever and ever. Clearly they have stuck together in the house and haven't turned on each other.  As for knowing each other before, it's easy to hide by asking stuff they wouldn't know about. It's highly unlikely that they did,  but the instant intimate relationship thing is weird. Perhaps, their lives are full of one night and weekend stands.

common with this generation when they stop texting for a moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 1:56 PM, Babyd6ll said:

Showmances just baffle me,,,, you're single in a world of millions and cannot find anyone but once shut out from the world in the BB House your choices go from millions to under 14 and your Prince Charming happens to be one of the 14 that a reality show has coasted. While love at first sight happens to many {present company included 20 yrs now} but being shut away from the real world with your choices limited certainly intensifies relationships far more quickly than with life's real world distractions getting to know one another quickly. Can it happen? Sure, however the chances are ridiculously slim in that situation. Just one of many reasons...  Showmance couple stuck like glue on one another, kissy-kissy-touchy-touchy, up each other's behind. Together a whole week or possibly a whole whopping two weeks and one of the two either beginn to see too much ugly in the other' personality emerge or say things that are huge deal breakers like I'll never get married, I don't want children, my children's religion will be and only be from the movie Children of the Corn. I know sounds silly... Somethings to think about...  In real life you can break it off either ugly or nice and often times the other's not ready to let it go. BB House how the hell do you break it off without interfering with your game, some side with you some with the other possibly dividing the house, Those you barely thought you could count on you now have no idea because usually with broken relationships come broken hearts or egos and then there are three sides  to the break up story... his, hers and the truth. Normally filled with lies or exaggeration in attempt to repair their own ego which ususally make friends choose sides. So How the hell could you break off a showmance in the Big Brother House? Would you risk the possibility of winning?

 

and then there are shows like the Bachelor (ette)...we can not believe the emotions these people get going and all the sharing of spit with so many...that is why we watch. Out of disbelief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Him I do not understand at all and her......well, I am going to be nice.  They will probably bring him back because 19 needs as much drama as they can get their hands on and that Paul squash is as annoying as he was the first time around.  Or something like that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slimcruz said:

Him I do not understand at all and her......well, I am going to be nice.  They will probably bring him back because 19 needs as much drama as they can get their hands on and that Paul squash is as annoying as he was the first time around.  Or something like that.  

 

Well I just hope if Cody wins battle back he's the one to take Paul down and send him packing.  As far as Jess is concerned, won't mind seeing the door hit her backside either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

 

Well I just hope if Cody wins battle back he's the one to take Paul down and send him packing.  As far as Jess is concerned, won't mind seeing the door hit her backside either.

 

I have a feeling that if he does come back, Paul will swoop in and attach himself like a bloated leach. Cody just might make that initial alliance with him because all of his first alliance stabbed him and Jess in the back and I think for Cody that is something he wouldn't be able to just forgive and forget. He would have respect for Paul because Paul just came back at him after he fired the first shot. I think we will see a Cody/Paul alliance if he gets back in the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, straykat said:

 

I have a feeling that if he does come back, Paul will swoop in and attach himself like a bloated leach. Cody just might make that initial alliance with him because all of his first alliance stabbed him and Jess in the back and I think for Cody that is something he wouldn't be able to just forgive and forget. He would have respect for Paul because Paul just came back at him after he fired the first shot. I think we will see a Cody/Paul alliance if he gets back in the house. 

 

I think you're right. But I would bet that either one will not hesitate to get rid of the other as soon as feasible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, straykat said:

 

I have a feeling that if he does come back, Paul will swoop in and attach himself like a bloated leach. Cody just might make that initial alliance with him because all of his first alliance stabbed him and Jess in the back and I think for Cody that is something he wouldn't be able to just forgive and forget. He would have respect for Paul because Paul just came back at him after he fired the first shot. I think we will see a Cody/Paul alliance if he gets back in the house. 

 

Maybe, maybe not.  Cody is a cold calculating player.  Don't care if he offered Paul respect when he was evicted (just a Marine thing)  but he knew Paul had to go from the get-go.  I think if he does align with Paul it will be all pretend until he gets the opportune time to kick him out.  I also think if he comes back his showmance with Jess will be toned down. He is very aware that his alliance with her and alienation from the other HG's made him a target.  I think he will try to participate more in the house activities and keep an eagle eye on what's happening rather than suck face with Jessica all day long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

 

Maybe, maybe not.  Cody is a cold calculating player.  Don't care if he offered Paul respect when he was evicted (just a Marine thing)  but he knew Paul had to go from the get-go.  I think if he does align with Paul it will be all pretend until he gets the opportune time to kick him out.  I also think if he comes back his showmance with Jess will be toned down. He is very aware that his alliance with her and alienation from the other HG's made him a target.  I think he will try to participate more in the house activities and keep an eagle eye on what's happening rather than suck face with Jessica all day long.

 

Oh, yeah, it would definitely be a temporary alliance with Paul. He knew from day one that Paul couldn't be trusted. I just meant that he will take advantage of an alliance with Paul to get his back stabbers out before actively trying to get him out. But if by some chance Paul ends up on the block at any time, I'm sure Cody will gladly send him home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I enjoyed watching Paul get his nomination pick with Alex, Jason and Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

The crowd roars "blindside, blindside,  blindside."  They deserve it.

 

Do you mean blindside Jessica and Cody? Not sure why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumb and Dumber. Josh is obviously a thorn in Jody's side. He is pretty useless in most ways but he now has a lot of time to annoy the crap out of Jody. I personally want to gag him so I never have to hear him say "meatball" again.  Did these two idiots really think that these people would help them get rid of the guy who keeps prodding them with stupid insults and dull witted barbs? They sit there and laugh and probably hope Cody will go off and try to beat him down.

 

If they had gotten involved with everyone in the house in the first weeks instead of only talking with the "cool kids" and isolating themselves with their showmance in the room, they might have know that Ramses was an outcast among the outcasts because they wanted to blame someone for the 25k and the hinky vote. He was the easy target and has remained on the outside. Not one person cares if he goes home instead of Josh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I very much dislike both Cody and Jessica.  They're both just not nice people.  :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Roli said:

I very much dislike both Cody and Jessica.  They're both just not nice people.  :angry:

It was mean when Cody told Megan he was nominating her because he just didn't like her. I didn't think she deserved that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lamasquerade said:

It was mean when Cody told Megan he was nominating her because he just didn't like her. I didn't think she deserved that.

 

I think that had something to do with the long-standing rivalry between the Navy and the Marines, and I think Megan made a comment about not liking Marines.  

 

Cody and Jessica are two of the STUPIDEST HGs to ever play.  Jessica doesn't have a clue, and Cody has even less of a clue.  Plus their personalities are ugly.  JMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roli said:

 

I think that had something to do with the long-standing rivalry between the Navy and the Marines, and I think Megan made a comment about not liking Marines.  

 

Cody and Jessica are two of the STUPIDEST HGs to ever play.  Jessica doesn't have a clue, and Cody has even less of a clue.  Plus their personalities are ugly.  JMO.

Did he ask her why she said that? Of course not because it's hard to get to know people when your under the covers all day with your house escort. Lol. I thought about if he would have nominated her if he knew she was military? Funny thing is they were the two most socially awkward people in the house and I would have thought that may have a bond.  Anyway, I agree they are stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Jess, save your hair.". Lmao

Iron eyes Cody doesn't know it's way too late for that. Hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

"Jess, save your hair.". Lmao

Iron eyes Cody doesn't know it's way too late for that. Hahahaha

 

That fake hair is expensive. He wouldn't want to have to hear her crying about it being ruined. And probably doesn't want to see her all the time with just her real hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, straykat said:

 

That fake hair is expensive. He wouldn't want to have to hear her crying about it being ruined. And probably doesn't want to see her all the time with just her real hair.

It's painful to watch how she handles her real hair..that flat iron heat looks really high and she uses a large round brush to tease her hair. It's a wonder she's not bald. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's painful to watch how she handles her real hair..that flat iron heat looks really high and she uses a large round brush to tease her hair. It's a wonder she's not bald. 

 

Yeah, I saw that. Her hair seems to be fine/thin as it is and she pretty much tortures it. Do any of these young women who are wanna be somethings not have fake hair sewn/clipped into their hair? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, straykat said:

 

Yeah, I saw that. Her hair seems to be fine/thin as it is and she pretty much tortures it. Do any of these young women who are wanna be somethings not have fake hair sewn/clipped into their hair? 

 

They heat the hell out of their hair with flat irons, and then wonder why it's thin.  I was shocked by her treatment of what little hair she has.  

 

She appears to be pretty high maintenance.  Guys might not mind that in the beginning of a relationship, but I know from the experiences of my sons with their girlfriends, and their friends' experiences, that it gets old.  They ultimately ended up with beautiful women who didn't have to spend hours getting ready to go somewhere.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iron Eyes Cody is void of emotion when his plastic Barbie Doll is not hanging off of him. With that said his DRs are funny. So when is he going to smash up Jason like he threatened? I hope we get some entertainment this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×