Cody & Jessica

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

They got the victim edit tonight. They did nothing to enhance their game and just pissed off hgs along the way. If being "in love" was all that matter they should have just self evicted and go off and play house.  Listening to Jessica bring up her dead father was the lowest point for her in this game. She didn't make Josh look bad just herself...how does one honor their father in the house by playing the game on your back with a guy you hardly know? They both have serious issues and Cody needs mental health counseling for sure.  Good bye and good riddance Jess. I think we may start to have a real game now.

I get your point but there is such a thing as love at first sight or in my case love at first touch of the hand lol. Yep, happened to me some 35 years ago.  So I can believe that they both have feelings for each other.  Not sure it will last though but it does happen.  

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I get your point but there is such a thing as love at first sight or in my case love at first touch of the hand lol. Yep, happened to me some 35 years ago.  So I can believe that they both have feelings for each other.  Not sure it will last though but it does happen.  

Stop it! That's impossible when you have fake eyelashes, hair extensions and most likely a prostitute.

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

HeleneL,  Your expression of your love experience is heartwarming. How fortunate you are to have had that experience, not often happens.  Hope you are still with that person.  God bless, you made my day with a beautiful moment in your life.

On 8/6/2017 at 7:07 PM, WickedOne said:

I like Cody. He could do MUCH better. MUCH. One stiff wind and all her false parts will clow off leaving a tennis ball with legs.

tennis balls are fuzzy...apparently you are not up on the common fad of removing all fur bowing to a concept of cleanliness disguising the reality of an underlying subconscious preference for pre-pubescent sexual partners

1 minute ago, NYROSE said:

tennis balls are fuzzy...apparently you are not up on the common fad of removing all fur bowing to a concept of cleanliness disguising the reality of an underlying subconscious preference for pre-pubescent sexual partners

I must restrain myself, I must restrain myself. :D

22 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

I can't wait til these two are gone.  I'm over it.

I am feeling the same way.  Enough.  Actually liked the two of them but I am so tired of hearing their names day in and day out.  Waiting for Cody to go so Paul's minions can start to tear each other up!

13 minutes ago, Bellenoir said:

I am feeling the same way.  Enough.  Actually liked the two of them but I am so tired of hearing their names day in and day out.  Waiting for Cody to go so Paul's minions can start to tear each other up!

Me too! If Paul is the first to go it may get slow in the house but it will be fun to see what these people are made of without him.  

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Me too! If Paul is the first to go it may get slow in the house but it will be fun to see what these people are made of without him.  

Exactly, it will be the highlight of the season for me! Watch the minions run!