Cody & Jessica

1 hour ago, Roli said:

I thought I read "hotel concierge" somewhere, but I've been wrong before.  Yeah, I don't doubt she makes some good money.  Probably unreported and tax free too.  ;)

Basically her job is to get people to upgrade to VIP at clubs and get the VERY expensive bottle service, of which she gets a cut. 

IMG_5060.PNG

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, straykat said:

The best thing for Cody right now is to let him be voted out. He may have issues and be totally unsuited for a game like BB but he is a veteran and should not have to put up with a whiny, overgrown child's stupid insults and threats. Cody would be able to walk away from someone like him in RL but here he is stuck taking all his crap. Josh would never confront someone like Cody in the real world. But here he knows BB will save him if he pushes Cody over the edge. 

Cody the vet probably has more life experience than most in the house, yet he acts like an angsty horny teenage kid at a summer sex camp. He should be more mature and he is embarrassing himself quite a bit on national television.

4 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Cody the vet probably has more life experience than most in the house, yet he acts like an angsty horny teenage kid at a summer sex camp. He should be more mature and he is embarrassing himself quite a bit on national television.

I'm Operations Manager for a security company, and I come into contact with and employ many Vets, and if maturity was a requirement for our armed forces we'd be screwed hahaha

17 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's pretty much told him that it cancels evictions this week. He's good with it. He's happy it's out, but I take it you haven't been watching the feeds, she might not use it and let Cody go home (slim chance, but not as slim as it was a few hours ago)

that would show real game play on her part

6 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

I'm Operations Manager for a security company, and I come into contact with and employ many Vets, and if maturity was a requirement for our armed forces we'd be screwed hahaha

I just think he's weird with the showmance thing. Then again, he may think he has a chance for a role on Young and the Restless and he's hamming it up for the cameras. Either way, can't he get any back in his hometown or do the town women know enough to steer clear of him?

12 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I just think he's weird with the showmance thing. Then again, he may think he has a chance for a role on Young and the Restless and he's hamming it up for the cameras. Either way, can't he get any back in his hometown or do the town women know enough to steer clear of him?

maybe a flat faced Clint Eastwood silent he man BS kind of character is what he is aiming for...and it perfectly suits him that a "pretty" woman can throw herself at him wrap her legs around him, pull him to the bed, proving how irresistible he is

7 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I prefer his quietness over Paul's constant diarrhea of the mouth. Cody is 32 and he spent 10 years in the Marine Corp. He said himself he doesn't have a lot of friends and is pretty much a loner. Who knows what he experienced in Afghanistan. I seriously doubt he wants to be on a soap opera like everyone else in the house hopes for.  I just think his life experiences have been vastly different then most of them with their party lives. As for the showmance, if I were in the house and had my chance with Jess I'd be all over that (I'm a guy and don't give a s*%t about fake hair or boobs), she's hot! I wouldn't blow my chance for half a million over some leg though.

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Lol you read my mind.  Watching the two of them in BBAD for a minute there I thought I was watching Y&R.  I seriously doubt Cody would want any role in that department though. But he'd be a good candidate for a role in Shooter!!  Oh and BTW I don't watch soaps;  only get tidbits from daughters who do watch Y&R.

On 7/30/2017 at 0:47 AM, HeleneL said:

Lol you read my mind.  Watching the two of them in BBAD for a minute there I thought I was watching Y&R.  I seriously doubt Cody would want any role in that department though. But he'd be a good candidate for a role in Shooter!!  Oh and BTW I don't watch soaps;  only get tidbits from daughters who do watch Y&R.

I don't watch them either. I said Y and R because I think a hg won a cameo role prize one season. I'm sure Cody thinks he can win one too..maybe doorman for the rich characters or a barfly down on his luck. Lololol

On 7/29/2017 at 8:03 PM, WOC said:

I prefer his quietness over Paul's constant diarrhea of the mouth. Cody is 32 and he spent 10 years in the Marine Corp. He said himself he doesn't have a lot of friends and is pretty much a loner. Who knows what he experienced in Afghanistan. I seriously doubt he wants to be on a soap opera like everyone else in the house hopes for.  I just think his life experiences have been vastly different then most of them with their party lives. As for the showmance, if I were in the house and had my chance with Jess I'd be all over that (I'm a guy and don't give a s*%t about fake hair or boobs), she's hot! I wouldn't blow my chance for half a million over some leg though.

Its difficult for me to understand why an introverted type or someone experiencing the ill effects from war would go on a TV show and put themselves out there.

I'm sure he has been told he is good looking enough for TV and I agree he is, but he still is an oddball with a creepy stare making an ass out if himself on national TV.

On 7/29/2017 at 8:03 PM, NYROSE said:

maybe a flat faced Clint Eastwood silent he man BS kind of character is what he is aiming for...and it perfectly suits him that a "pretty" woman can throw herself at him wrap her legs around him, pull him to the bed, proving how irresistible he is

Cody makes me ill..if he and Jessica think they are the "beautiful people" they are both mistaken.  My father was in the First Marine Corps Division in the South Pacific during WWII and for Cody to call himself a Marine...there is no comparison.  He dishonors the title.  I watched After Dark for a bit last night and he and Jessica and Mark and Elana were talking about anal penetration to stimulate the prostate!!! After which Cody and Mark were alone and the F word was being used by both of them every other word. I can't believe they aired that!  It also made me dislike Mark.  Personally Cody and Mark should get real and get in a showmance together!

59 minutes ago, Ems17 said:

Cody makes me ill..if he and Jessica think they are the "beautiful people" they are both mistaken.  My father was in the First Marine Corps Division in the South Pacific during WWII and for Cody to call himself a Marine...there is no comparison.  He dishonors the title.  I watched After Dark for a bit last night and he and Jessica and Mark and Elana were talking about anal penetration to stimulate the prostate!!! After which Cody and Mark were alone and the F word was being used by both of them every other word. I can't believe they aired that!  It also made me dislike Mark.  Personally Cody and Mark should get real and get in a showmance together!

Really? LOL! I really tried not to comment on this. I'm sure your father never discussed sex with his friends. He certainly would have discussed it with his kid if he was like that. Cody spent 10 years in the corp and 2 tours in Afghanistan, I think he earned the title.

20 minutes ago, WOC said:

Really? LOL! I really tried not to comment on this. I'm sure your father never discussed sex with his friends. He certainly would have discussed it with his kid if he was like that. Cody spent 10 years in the corp and 2 tours in Afghanistan, I think he earned the title.

Totally agree

1 hour ago, Ems17 said:

Are you an ass or just fucking stupid? You join up just to make this comment or are you too afraid to use your regular screen name? I can't stand Cody, and want him Pi of this game, but to say someone that served 10 years as a Marine doesn't deserve to have that title because they were talking about sex while locked in a house with nothing to do, no tv, internet, phone, or outside contact??

(yeah, I know he's just a troll and I bit the hook, but he can go screw himself) 

1 hour ago, Ems17 said:

I never met a Marine that wasn't well versed in the use of the F-word. I imagine your father has mellowed over the years, but, when he was Cody's age, I bet the F-bomb flowed pretty freely.

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

Cody was pretty much a dirtbag all the way through.  Let's not forget some of the things he has said, like to Megan.  

Megan I don't remember much of her ...bring me up to speed 

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

Cody was pretty much a dirtbag all the way through.  Let's not forget some of the things he has said, like to Megan.  

I agree. He got into quite a few faces in this game. I could care less what he did or what he will do, but while in the house he has been a first class douche as well as others. Please walk out and take Raven and Paul with you.