Pre-Season Polls

PM's Polls  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to win the game? (Based simply on your pre-season impression of these folks.)

• Alex
    • Cameron
    • Christmas
    • Cody
    • Dominique
    • Elena
    • Jason
    • Jessica
    • Jillian
    • Josh
    • Kevin
    • Mark
    • Matthew
    • Megan
    • Ramses
    • Raven
  2. 2. Who do you want to see go home first? (Based simply on your pre-season impression of these folks.)

• Alex
    • Cameron
    • Christmas
    • Cody
    • Dominique
    • Elena
    • Jason
    • Jessica
    • Jillian
    • Josh
    • Kevin
    • Mark
    • Matthew
    • Megan
    • Ramses
    • Raven

Good afternoon/evening all!

We are a smidge over 24 hours away from the premiere of Big Brother 19. I am curious to know your thoughts on a couple of questions.

Who do you want to go home and who do you think will win. Remember, these are just based off of what you have seen about the HGs so far, between interviews, bios, etc.

If you'd like, feel free to let me know why you picked those folks.

(Polls close at 4pm BBT tomorrow!)

I put down Megan to win only because I liked her interview with Jeff. She knows the show and can get down and dirty with the scheming. She also is strong and might be good on the comps, when she wants to. I think Jessica will go far just from her interview. Alex is clueless and didn't even know who Jeff was in the interview. I think that they will get Kevin out the quickest unless he is good at the comps because they may not want a fatherly figure in the house. Cameron and Ramses are both young and Super-fans that might stick around for awhile because the others will use them for their show knowledge. However, Ramses has a foul mouth and that may not set well with the older HG's. I am not too sure about Jason the Rodeo Clown and Auctioneer. He might be a fast talker :) Time will tell.

On 6/28/2017 at 4:22 PM, taxladyfran said:

I put down Megan to win only because I liked her interview with Jeff. She knows the show and can get down and dirty with the scheming. She also is strong and might be good on the comps, when she wants to.

Well that got blown out of the water pretty quickly!

Fuskie

Who thinks Megan will be the first HG who actually pulled a DOR...