COUNTDOWN IS LESS THAN A WEEK

Who else is more excited than me for Wednesday to get here? I have my BB19 Team all set up to come for Taco night and to watch the Wednesday and Thursday Kickoff shows. I have been a fan since BB started and I get the kids to come over to watch and discuss. I love to get into the Live Feed Chats with my BB friends and have fun speculating on what is going on and who is getting evicted each week. We all have our favorites and love to talk smack about our favorite bad boy/girl for the week. So much fun, just can't hardly contain myself.:D

I go by Midnightgranny, so watch for me.

I thought about it when they had interviews in my area, but my husband said they would never pick me. Then I heard there were over 5,000 people trying out and thought maybe he was right. To this day, I wish I had listened to my gut and tried out. You know, one of those lost opportunities.

I keep thinking of the season of Evil Dick who spat all the time...and the smell that must have emanated from that excretion and the heat in LA summer. Survivor interests me more than this cooped up bird cage as something to try out for.

2 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

Does anyone know where I can watch BB Over the Top? I missed out on that one.

If you have All Access, you can watch them on the app. Just go to Shows> Big Brother Over the Top. I just looked and there are 10 episodes.. I know it's not much but.. it's something. I think there is another place, but not 100%.