Who Cares, Who Cares, Who Cares Who Cares Who Care

mikede

LOL

And here I thought this was going to be a thread about April, concerning the time when Howie was really going off on her, and she was just repeating "I don't caaaaaaaaa-yer!" and "I don't caaaaaaaa-yer about the munney!"

Now THAT was "good t.v."!

p.s. Thanks for the tip about "munney", MikeDe! I edited it now.

LOL

And here I thought this was going to be a thread about April, concerning the time when Howie was really going off on her, and she was just repeating "I don't caaaaaaaaa-yer!" and "I don't caaaaaaaa-yer about the munney!"

Buxom - take off that Halloween costume! You keep scaaaaaring me!

LOL

Buxom help! You're avater is scary and halloween is over! I keep thinking a certain someone is lurking over my shoulder. Help! :D

Sorry about that guys!

I got locked out of my house and had to wear that horrid costume for 2 weeks straight!

(Turns out I'm so blonde I was actually at the wrong house. Well, at least I'm buxom!)

Needless to say, I sure stink now! (At least the costume was more authentic that way.)

On the subject of "who cares", well . . . I sure do!

BB6 was a great season. Lots of controversy.

I have 20 gigs of videos and pictures on my hard drive from BB6 that I am trying to organize before burning onto CDs. (I'm trying to organize them both chronologically and by theme.)

Sorry about that guys!

I got locked out of my house and had to wear that horrid costume for 2 weeks straight!

(Turns out I'm so blonde I was actually at the wrong house. Well, at least I'm buxom!)

Needless to say, I sure stink now! (At least the costume was more authentic that way.)

I have 20 gigs of videos and pictures on my hard drive from BB6 that I am trying to organize before burning onto CDs. (I'm trying to organize them both chronologically and by theme.)

Much, much better buxom! Also, I agree with you, after what was probably the best and most controversial season, why wouldn't we still be talking about it? B)

Sorry about that guys!

Love ya, Buxom! Although, I did have to double check to make sure I wasn't saying that to shock!

Archived