Sign in to follow this  
salter-path

All My Children

jenw_72   
OMG...thanks Neb. I didnt like Kendall with Ryan, so hopefully its not their baby...have Kendall and Zach ever consumated their marriage??? Oh yeah and YAY about Bianca...her Greenlee and Kendall are my favorite!

No they have never consumated their marriage.And why is Bianca coming back.I had heard someone would be coming back and would either be against or on Kendals side.I do love Zach and Kendal togeather.I am so excited that they both love each other.Now for the 2 boneheads to admit to each other.

Edited by jenw_72

jenw_72   
Im sure Bianca is just coming back for the holidays...but i LOVE her...I wish she would stay. I hope that they actually keep Kendall and Zach together. I am not a fan of JR and Babe, but I like them together...

Jamie is great to look at, but couldn't act his way out of a paperbag

I agree Jamie is great to look at.But his acting isnt great.I think that somehow Kendal is pregnant with Zach baby.I think they are so good togeather and cant wait to see them give into their love for one another.I also love binks she is great on the show.Wonder if Maggie will come home for the holidays too and see the new Jonathon?And neb please please please lose that enil avatar,,,,you are not CHRISTIAN...lol gawd that woman still cracks me up...lmao

jenw_72   

Lol I know everytime I see that woman I crack up laughing or run to a corner and hide..lmao she was one scary woman.

EEWW about Jamie..I dont even think he is attractive...ick. Now JR mmm. The teeth are growing on me.

Bianca is indeed coming home for the holidays and to give Kendall some support.

jenw_72   

I will admit JR is yummy too but so is Jamie..sheesh neb

jenw_72   
Oh Neb, you dont think Jamie is cute??? Jr is cute...but I think the best looking guy on there is Aiden.

omg yes...Aiden is hands down the sexiest man on there...mmm *drools*

jenw_72   
Jen...I looooooove Aiden...and I really liked him with Kendall too. I wish they would give him something more to do...

I think they will end up putting Aiden with Ryans sister.Thats what I am thinking.Did you notice how close Lilly and Jonathon got the other day.I wonder if they will make them a couple somewhere down the road?Anything is possible in soapland....lol

QW   

YES!, I saw the look between them, it was frightning but I do think your on to something a Spring Wedding no doubt

jenw_72   

no doubt.I wonder if Zach will tell Kendal today that he loves her?I hope so.I would love to see them togeather.

jenw_72   
Watched yesterdays show. WOO HOO Babe finally got pushed down some stairs!!

grrrr how can we be friends sometimes...lol

jenw_72   
Well if you like Babe there is no way :blink:

aww yeah there is...you know you wuv me...lmao:blink:

I read that Bianca will be back for almost a month!! YIP PEE!!!!

Dec 16th - Jan 10th

I am so looking forward to scenes between Eden and Alicia

Edited by nebartist

Who do you think Knocked Kendall out and has her dangling in a hammock off the building (That would scare the hell out of me) I think it was Erin I think Erin started the fire (After Kendall and Greenlee laid into Jonathan) I think she poisoned the soup (after JR layed into Jonathan) And she did this after what Kendall "did" to Ryan and Greenlee

And who do you think Di was talking to when she asked to talk to "her" I think it is either Dixie or Tad and Dixie's daughter. But my guess is Dixie

It sure was good to see Dixie! She looks great. I hope she sticks around awhile. I love her and Tad. Seems the only decent storylines he gets are with her. Good to see Bianca too, wish she was staying.

sparklet   

Has anyone figured out that Joshua is really Erica's son. The good doctor's wife could not get pregnant and he stole Eric's eggs when she was in the hospital and impregnated his wife. Babe still has to go wish Janet will kill her. I dont care how nice they try to make her, I remember how the she came on the scene. I still feel she got off easy.

It sure was good to see Dixie! She looks great. I hope she sticks around awhile. I love her and Tad. Seems the only decent storylines he gets are with her. Good to see Bianca too, wish she was staying.

I dont know..I think she is here to finish her story line. I think she will be returning to As the World Turns. She took a leave of absence there because her sister is sick.

Here is an article about Dixie's return

http://www.soapcentral.com/amc/news/2005/1219-mcclain.php

doesnt reallys ay how long she will be there..but says nothing about her returning to ASWT. but who knows

sparklet   
Here is an article about Dixie's return

http://www.soapcentral.com/amc/news/2005/1219-mcclain.php

doesnt reallys ay how long she will be there..but says nothing about her returning to ASWT. but who knows

Ok I see your point, but in the Soap Opera Digest article, she stated that she was taking a leave of absence from ATWTs because her sister was sick and she needed to be by her sister's side. I think she has cancer. She said she loved working on ATWT because they give her a flexible contract. I dont know either. But I like her in both soaps she is a good actress.

Well, if Dixie's not staying...what is the point?? :angry:

I think she will be around for a while. Spark mentioned she was juse there to finish up her story line. HEck it hasn't even started yet.

sparklet   
I think she will be around for a while. Spark mentioned she was juse there to finish up her story line. HEck it hasn't even started yet.

I dont know contracts changeeveryday depends on how the money rolls, Maybe she is there to stay... Again I dont know the article I told you about, she made that article when she was leaving ATWT. I like her in both roles. Both Soaps left a door open for her. ATWT, she is in a coma. AMC she was presume dead and now she is back probably with her daughter Watch I believe her daughter or maybe son is alive and that is the reason why she could not come home to pine valley.

I dont know contracts changeeveryday depends on how the money rolls, Maybe she is there to stay... Again I dont know the article I told you about, she made that article when she was leaving ATWT. I like her in both roles. Both Soaps left a door open for her. ATWT, she is in a coma. AMC she was presume dead and now she is back probably with her daughter Watch I believe her daughter or maybe son is alive and that is the reason why she could not come home to pine valley.

That is true. I hope she does stick around for a while