TweetChik From The Heart

Welcome to TweetChik who will be contributing to the Morty's TV Fan Forums as a Blogger for Season 19.  TweetChik has been a Big Brother fan since Season 1 and we are excited for her to share her perspective on this 19th season of the game, featuring all new Houseguests!  This is a two way street, though, so when TweetChik tells you want she thinks, feel free to reply back with your own reactions to the game - and her posts!

Thanks Fuskie. I can't wait to get started. I am already forming my initial thoughts on the houseguests reveals and will be posting soon. So stay tuned to find out what I think of them and I am looking forward to hearing what you all think of them. We are in for a GREAT season.. oy I'm so excited...:D

Welcome, Tweet! I am doing my analysis of the reveal vids and getting my thoughts on paper this season. I am curious to see how things change for me in regards to the HGs as the season moves on.

Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what you have for us :)

Welcome to ya!!  I too have watched since season 1 but became soured during bbott with production interference so obvious.

So far only one guest in the reveal stood out to me a small bit...Christmas.  Maybe because I remember her from her Nascar?,  I may one more time opt into watching & feeds but jury still out on if i care to waste my time after bbott.

• Fuskie unfeatured and unpinned this topic
17 hours ago, racenbug said:

I too have watched since season 1 but became soured during bbott with production interference so obvious.

I feel ya there! Had big issues and was angry at BB for what happened in OTT! (I still think Jason was robbed!)

8 hours ago, Marty said:

I loved BBOTT  crazy me

Hey TweetChick I live in Beaumont... right down the street. LOL

Hi Marty, how are you dealing with the heat... I'm melting over here. I'm on the border of Riverside and Corona. 

24 minutes ago, TweetChik said:

Hi Marty, how are you dealing with the heat... I'm melting over here. I'm on the border of Riverside and Corona. 

Hot Hot but been spending time in the swimming pool. whewww

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get started. Be sure to check out all the blogs from all of us. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. You can follow me on twitter 

https://twitter.com/TweetChik. I can't wait to get to know everyone.