Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, carmen said:

If true, hopefully it will be Paul's fatal mistake and the jury gives the win to Josh.

Paul loses again.

We can only hope this happens.  Of the three left, I would rather Josh win both first and second place.  Can't stand either Christmas or Paul.

31 minutes ago, Newby said:

We can only hope this happens.

Yes, Paul loses yet another season of BB.  And then the producers bring him back for a THIRD year to go for it again!!!!

Paul will be the never-ending houseguest, who just keeps returning until he finally wins.

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Wish we could have seen Alex entering jury and what happened and was said to Jason.  Bet that was emotional.

We did and Jason realized she was blindsided as much as he was.  So far in jury Raven is the only one thinking Paul is God and should win.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

We did and Jason realized she was blindsided as much as he was.  So far in jury Raven is the only one thinking Paul is God and should win.

Actually I believe Alex thinks Paul should win too. Remember, Jason said something about not voting for Paul and she was like "but it's a game". Alex just isn't too bright. She said she would vote for Paul to win when she was still in the house and knew she was going home because Paul didn't win the veto. She said so when she was alone and talking to the cameras.

5 hours ago, WOC said:

Actually I believe Alex thinks Paul should win too. Remember, Jason said something about not voting for Paul and she was like "but it's a game". Alex just isn't too bright. She said she would vote for Paul to win when she was still in the house and knew she was going home because Paul didn't win the veto. She said so when she was alone and talking to the cameras.

In the end, Paul will get at least 6 votes, including Cody. The reason is that there is nothing else to vote for. Josh has the second best resume and Paul can take credit for a big portion of that. xmas has no resume at all that Paul cannot take full credit for. Neither one of them can point to a single thing that they did that changed the course of the game.

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Last night when the HG were watching the film Alex brought did I hear Alex say she would vote for Paul?  I know Raven said she would and dodo Matt will do whatever she does, but I would just hate it if Alex also votes for him.  Hopefully Jason will stay in her ear about how twofaced Paul was and no one else will vote for him.  Unless CBS/BB  makes them vote for Paul.

10 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Yes, I was happy to see those interactions.  Raven and Matt are very dense and dim witted IMO.  Doesn't Raven say she has college degree? But when Paul asked her what was her major she said either 'dance/ballet'.  She is dumb as a rock.

Re Alex,  as with many here I was caught up for awhile thinking she has great wisdom/game play but that soon evaporated.  If she had carried thru with great game I might have more respect for her opinion but as she did Paul's bidding on really abusive and cruel actions her judgment is questionable.  

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

In the end, Paul will get at least 6 votes, including Cody. The reason is that there is nothing else to vote for. Josh has the second best resume and Paul can take credit for a big portion of that. xmas has no resume at all that Paul cannot take full credit for. Neither one of them can point to a single thing that they did that changed the course of the game.

I will be shocked if Cody votes for Paul. 

2 hours ago, Newby said:

Last night when the HG were watching the film Alex brought did I hear Alex say she would vote for Paul?  I know Raven said she would and dodo Matt will do whatever she does, but I would just hate it if Alex also votes for him.  Hopefully Jason will stay in her ear about how twofaced Paul was and no one else will vote for him.  Unless CBS/BB  makes them vote for Paul.

Yep, Alex has been saying that and also told Paul she'd vote for him and get Jason to do so too.  I'm hoping Jason turns things around for her because I'm sure he has no intention of voting for Paul.

50 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

So will I but then if Josh ends up in F2, Cody has no love lost for him either.  I think likely Kevin will vote for Paul if I read right his reaction to eviction last night unless somebody turns him around.  Remains to be seen how Xmas will feel when she's evicted.

57 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Raven and Matt are very dense and dim witted IMO.  Doesn't Raven say she has college degree? But when Paul asked her what was her major she said either 'dance/ballet'.  She is dumb as a rock.

You got that right.  She told Paul her GPA was Dance lol.  Maybe she meant her major, who knows?

2 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Cody is a no non-sense type of guy and he will look at it from a game perspective. It will not be from a who stabbed me in the back or who screwed me over game perspective, it will be about who played the best game. The others have nothing to offer game wise. 

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

So will I but then if Josh ends up in F2, Cody has no love lost for him either.  I think likely Kevin will vote for Paul if I read right his reaction to eviction last night unless somebody turns him around.  Remains to be seen how Xmas will feel when she's evicted.

Agree re Cody hating Josh but my intuition tells me Cody's hatred of Paul will be greater.  I love Kevin as a person but think being in among jurors and hearing stories re Pauls actions he probably will feel differently.  As for evil Xmas,  if she hasn't been in a plan to split the winnings with Paul I will be surprised. They have been working together like a well oiled machine. But if that might be the case (splitting the winnings no matter which one wins) we won't hear about it for a long time, if ever.  I may be wrong on all counts, time will tell.

I think we will all be happy when this mess is over.  Man's inhumanity to man....that's my takeaway this season.  Way to go CBS/BB.  

3 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Yes, I was happy to see those interactions.  Raven and Matt are very dense and dim witted IMO.  Doesn't Raven say she has college degree? But when Paul asked her what was her major she said either 'dance/ballet'.  She is dumb as a rock.

Re Alex,  as with many here I was caught up for awhile thinking she has great wisdom/game play but that soon evaporated.  If she had carried thru with great game I might have more respect for her opinion but as she did Paul's bidding on really abusive and cruel actions her judgment is questionable.  

LOL!!! Paul asked her what her GPA was - that's when she answered "dance"    :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Cody is a no non-sense type of guy and he will look at it from a game perspective. It will not be from a who stabbed me in the back or who screwed me over game perspective, it will be about who played the best game. The others have nothing to offer game wise. 

I totally agree re others had no game but, in this case, as was case last year with Paul,  I think I MIGHT be correct.  Although you might also be correct.  Few more days til we find out.  Thank goodness.  

26 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I totally agree re others had no game but, in this case, as was case last year with Paul,  I think I MIGHT be correct.  Although you might also be correct.  Few more days til we find out.  Thank goodness.  

In a few more days, will we be able to wipe the stench off our tv, computers and erase this heaping pile of garbage from our memory? 

3 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Agree re Cody hating Josh but my intuition tells me Cody's hatred of Paul will be greater.  I love Kevin as a person but think being in among jurors and hearing stories re Pauls actions he probably will feel differently.  As for evil Xmas,  if she hasn't been in a plan to split the winnings with Paul I will be surprised. They have been working together like a well oiled machine. But if that might be the case (splitting the winnings no matter which one wins) we won't hear about it for a long time, if ever.  I may be wrong on all counts, time will tell.

I think we will all be happy when this mess is over.  Man's inhumanity to man....that's my takeaway this season.  Way to go CBS/BB.  

I don't think it matters how great Cody's hatred of Paul is.  He'll still vote for him so he can prove that they all should have stuck with him (Cody) because he was the only one who had the smarts to try to put Paul on the block.  After Paul's gift of three weeks of safety from BB, nobody even tried to get him out.  It was like Paul was the pimp and the rest were his whores (yes, I said it :D), and they spent the rest of the game trying to be his favorite whore in the stable.  

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

In a few more days, will we be able to wipe the stench off our tv, computers and erase this heaping pile of garbage from our memory? 

Well there was at least some measure of entertainment in analyzing these clowns and bashing their actions.  Gotta salvage something out of this ruined season.