Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

Last night Alex stayed in the haven not room. She didn't join in with the other HGs when POP threw them a milkshake party; she just laid in bed and read the bible. You notice how the HGs love to read the bible when they know their time is up? They sure ain't interested when they're sitting pretty and running down the other HGs who are on the way out. 

They certainly have a huge change in attitude when they are going out the door. At least she doesn't have a gang of petty, nasty vipers trying to make her last days as miserable as possible. Maybe she would jump around with glee  if Josh and Xmas "called her out" and verbally attacked her. She seemed to really enjoy that kind of thing all season.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, straykat said:

They certainly have a huge change in attitude when they are going out the door. At least she doesn't have a gang of petty, nasty vipers trying to make her last days as miserable as possible. Maybe she would jump around with glee  if Josh and Xmas "called her out" and verbally attacked her. She seemed to really enjoy that kind of thing all season.

Absolutely! Remember, she loves chaos! LMAO!

On 9/11/2017 at 6:12 PM, Lamasquerade said:

It's disappointing to see her so quiet. She should be banging the pans and dumping the food and hiding stuff. She should be going out in true BB 19 style.  

I thought that too.  I would dump all the food or throw it in the bathroom. Lol. She said last week that she doesn't act the way she does in the house but this is what Big Brother wants them to do.  Hmmmm

On 9/11/2017 at 7:12 PM, Lamasquerade said:

It's disappointing to see her so quiet. She should be banging the pans and dumping the food and hiding stuff. She should be going out in true BB 19 style.  

Isn't this typical bully behavior? They're all bad and stuff and when they get a taste they cower down. 

On 9/11/2017 at 7:12 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Did anyone not see this coming? When she thought she had a free ticket to the f2, she was extremely gleeful to watch Cody, Jessica, Mark, etc, get shunned and sent out the door. But like all gang followers, when it's someone else, they are happy to take part in the gang-related treatment of other people, but, when they are the targets, they feel that they are being treated unfairly. For me, what will be one of the most satisfying parts of the season is seeing her evicted while sitting next to Kevin.  

51 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Did anyone not see this coming? When she thought she had a free ticket to the f2, she was extremely gleeful to watch Cody, Jessica, Mark, etc, get shunned and sent out the door. But like all gang followers, when it's someone else, they are happy to take part in the gang-related treatment of other people, but, when they are the targets, they feel that they are being treated unfairly. For me, what will be one of the most satisfying parts of the season is seeing her evicted while sitting next to Kevin.  

I hope she does a Cody and walks across the table.

12 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Her conversation while hulahooping with the camera truly shows how delusional she was with her place in the house and in the eyes of the viewers. It was a conversation to boost AFP for herself, but I doubt the viewers are buying what she was selling.

LOL! She was praying with her rosary for a AFP win the other night. 

52 minutes ago, WOC said:

LOL! She was praying with her rosary for a AFP win the other night. 

She must feel truly desperate for money.  She has whined about not even having a car.  I hope at some point she realizes how petty she is being.  She's got an education and good health.  And she's got family and friends she is close to, so whining about a car, and actually PRAYING for money is just pathetic, IMO.  Maybe when she gets out and sees the aftermath of the hurricanes and fires, she'll get over her selfishness.  

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Her conversation while hulahooping with the camera truly shows how delusional she was with her place in the house and in the eyes of the viewers. It was a conversation to boost AFP for herself, but I doubt the viewers are buying what she was selling.

I actually still like Alex, but she made stupid decisions and I don't think she deserves AFP by a long shot.  

She must feel like one of the dumbest players in BB history, right up there with the girl that let Dan vote her boyfriend. I have seen guys and gals do stupid stuff because of sex and what they thought was love, but this girl wasn't even getting any and she was totally blinded by Paul. What a dumbass. 

I was glad to see Alex show some amount of shame / remorse for destroying Jason's game in addition to her own.

She was just too arrogant and prideful to look at the game from any other perspective despite Jason trying to talk to her

about the possibility of being taken for a ride.

24 minutes ago, carmen said:

I was glad to see Alex show some amount of shame / remorse for destroying Jason's game in addition to her own.

She was just too arrogant and prideful to look at the game from any other perspective despite Jason trying to talk to her

about the possibility of being taken for a ride.

I can't fault her because she truly believed that Paul was her real F2 alliance.  It was the same thing that happened to Keesha Smith with Dan.  I feel sorry for her.  She is a big fan and was sticking with her alliance.  I still thing the dr had a lot to do with her behavior.  I'll vote AVP Jason.  There has been worse said on bb and no one really means it.  People were sending death threats to Shelly for voting Jeff out and hurting Jordan, that was crazy.  Jason at least made me laugh.  Cody called people fat and he and Jessica played a horrible game.  They don't deserve AVP and Paul wouldn't care.  It's in the last minute of the show. No one will care.

7 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

It's in the last minute of the show. No one will care.

I enjoy watching the expressions of the other HGs when AVP is announced.  Just about every one of them always think they deserve it, and they do not have kind expressions toward the winner.

I'm not going to bother voting.  None appeal to me enough to put forth the effort.  

10 hours ago, Roli said:

I enjoy watching the expressions of the other HGs when AVP is announced.  Just about every one of them always think they deserve it, and they do not have kind expressions toward the winner.

I'm not going to bother voting.  None appeal to me enough to put forth the effort.  

Well, I am voting and it will be for Cody.  Not because he really deserves it, although he did TRY to get Paul evicted, but because the rest are going to be so upset.  Unless of course, production messes with the results again.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

Well, I am voting and it will be for Cody.  Not because he really deserves it, although he did TRY to get Paul evicted, but because the rest are going to be so upset.  Unless of course, production messes with the results again.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

Me too re Cody.  He was the only person who tried removing Paul and Cody said that Paul will take Josh to F2, we will see re that.   As for Alex praying for and asking for AFP,  wow she has rude awakening re how public sees her.  Spoiled little brat IMO.

1 minute ago, Aldrich said:

Me too re Cody.  He was the only person who tried removing Paul and Cody said that Paul will take Josh to F2, we will see re that.   As for Alex praying for and asking for AFP,  wow she has rude awakening re how public sees her.  Spoiled little brat IMO.

Not to take this thread from Alex, but I had to comment on your comment... I was fast forwarding though BBAD (yes I still record it), it was mostly the HGs sleeping, but at one point the gnome starts giving one of his friendship chats and he said he was taking Josh to F2. No one else was in the room so I believe that is his plan.

20 minutes ago, WOC said:

Not to take this thread from Alex, but I had to comment on your comment... I was fast forwarding though BBAD (yes I still record it), it was mostly the HGs sleeping, but at one point the gnome starts giving one of his friendship chats and he said he was taking Josh to F2. No one else was in the room so I believe that is his plan.

Just watching now.  Paul strutting around the house looking for Kevin, making goo goo eyes at the cameras as they follow him.  Doesn't he realize cameras are on him because he's the only insect moving in the house.  I guess the chat is next ugh!

59 minutes ago, WOC said:

If he is telling the truth, then I believe he is banking on Josh being disliked by some of the jury and he's betting that the people that were tight with him in the house will vote for him over Josh. Generally, it is a good idea to have more of your friends on the jury than the person you are sitting next to. However, that generally works when the other person is responsible for the eviction of some of the jurors. In this case, it could be risky if you put all your "true" friends on the jury. They may see it as you backstabbing every one of them and that every word that came out your mouth was a lie. His best move with the jury is to take xmas. Then he could argue that he made a f2 with xmas early on and he never wavered from that plan. He could also use that as a basis for why he had to screw all the other people in the alliance. He could argue to Alex that the only reason she is not sitting there is because he made the deal with xmas first, but, if xmas would have been evicted or had to leave the game, Alex was her replacement. He would probably steal Josh's vote also once Josh fully understood that he was never xmas' ride or die. 

8 hours ago, WOC said:

Thnx.  And I believe it was you who posted site where Jason was interviewed stating 'Paul is toast' (think that was quote) and that jury won't vote for him.  I had read something from a gossip site re to that statement. But had no info re who he spoke to, wondered if he spoke to family or where comment was made.   I must say you are very good at getting info.  

Wish we could have seen Alex entering jury and what happened and was said to Jason.  Bet that was emotional.

59 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Thnx.  And I believe it was you who posted site where Jason was interviewed stating 'Paul is toast' (think that was quote) and that jury won't vote for him.  I had read something from a gossip site re to that statement. But had no info re who he spoke to, wondered if he spoke to family or where comment was made.   I must say you are very good at getting info.  

Wish we could have seen Alex entering jury and what happened and was said to Jason.  Bet that was emotional.

Paul did say he was taking Josh