Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

16 hours ago, PAULISABUNION said:

I'm thinking her parents are embarrassed enough at this point. 

I don't know. I heard this about Paul's parents and Josh's parents as well. We have to remember, those same parents raised these idiots. If children get their values from their parents what does that say? For all we know the parents are at home cheering for their deranged offspring and their wondering why they are alone in doing so.  

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, WOC said:

I don't know. I heard this about Paul's parents and Josh's parents as well. We have to remember, those same parents raised these idiots. If children get their values from their parents what does that say? For all we know the parents are at home cheering for their deranged offspring and their wondering why they are alone in doing so.  

Heh, probably very true.

Big Brother tends to attract houseguests from dysfunctional backgrounds. More drama.

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

Heh, probably very true.

Big Brother tends to attract houseguests from dysfunctional backgrounds. More drama.

Alex is the perfect example of why I decided not to continue my children's Catholic Education, in the sense of sending him to a Catholic High School. Unfortunately, as far as ethics go, attending a parochial school does not equal good ethics ingrained in your child. I know that it starts at home but I find that a lot of the kids that they went to school were out of control rude. It's as if the parents send them to these schools thinking the school will engrain the ethics needed in life. To see this young lady being a product of the upbringing she's had it has to be her core values that are off & not an act for the show. JMO

3 hours ago, WOC said:

True. I know I would be so disappointed.

So is Alex really as stupid as it appears she is??  At what point will she "get" that she has been played?  When Jason is voted out on Thursday??

If Josh is onto Paul, is it possible he will try to swing the votes to evict Kevin so that Jason stays after all?

It just occurred to me that if Josh and Alex convince Raven to vote to evict Kevin, then Paul would be the only vote to evict Jason.

Any chance of this happening?

52 minutes ago, carmen said:

So is Alex really as stupid as it appears she is??  At what point will she "get" that she has been played?  When Jason is voted out on Thursday??

If Josh is onto Paul, is it possible he will try to swing the votes to evict Kevin so that Jason stays after all?

It just occurred to me that if Josh and Alex convince Raven to vote to evict Kevin, then Paul would be the only vote to evict Jason.

Any chance of this happening?

Hopefully not. I've been praying with my Rosary for Alex to be voted out.

1 minute ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Hopefully not. I've been praying with my Rosary for Alex to be voted out.

Alex was removed from the block -- Paul used the veto to take her down and now Kevin is in her place.  The plan is to make everyone think Kevin will be voted out

but in reality Jason is getting backdoored.

However, there has been some discussion of Josh being onto Paul's whole schtick, and I'm wondering if this might be enough to sway power in the other

direction and keep Jason in and Kevin be evicted, just to blindside Paul (if that's possible).  Josh and Alex would have to convince Raven to swing with them,

leaving Paul the only vote to evict Jason.

4 minutes ago, carmen said:

Alex was removed from the block -- Paul used the veto to take her down and now Kevin is in her place.  The plan is to make everyone think Kevin will be voted out

However, there has been some discussion of Josh being onto Paul's whole schtick, and I'm wondering if this might be enough to sway power in the other

direction and keep Jason in and Kevin be evicted, just to blindside Paul (if that's possible).  Josh and Alex would have to convince Raven to swing with them,

Oh no. Alex will probably prevail.

2 hours ago, carmen said:

I think getting rid of Jason would be good for Josh's game. It will be hard to get rid of Paul because he seems to have Alex, Xmas, and Raven wrapped around his fingers. I think Josh has it figured out, but when he talks to Xmas she seems to always squash it. Josh would do good to convince Paul to make sure everyone throws him the HOH next so he can get rid of Alex or Raven. Paul has an incredible ability to get these ding dongs to throw things and he might go for it to keep his hands clean. Then Josh needs to get rid of Paul. 

As much as I detest the remaining HGs, anyone capable of getting rid of Paul will deserve to win. IMO 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I think getting rid of Jason would be good for Josh's game. It will be hard to get rid of Paul because he seems to have Alex, Xmas, and Raven wrapped around his fingers. I think Josh has it figured out, but when he talks to Xmas she seems to always squash it. Josh would do good to convince Paul to make sure everyone throws him the HOH next so he can get rid of Alex or Raven. Paul has an incredible ability to get these ding dongs to throw things and he might go for it to keep his hands clean. Then Josh needs to get rid of Paul. 

As much as I detest the remaining HGs, anyone capable of getting rid of Paul will deserve to win. IMO 

Yes, even though Josh may have Paul figured out, he would be stupid to keep Jason at this point. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

ITA, even if it is one of the "ding dongs" this late in the game.

I'm not sure why Xmas is so invested in Paul.  Did they know each other on the outside?  I just haven't seen enough "friendship" between them that would explain her intense loyalty.

Granted, they're all star struck (apparently), but with Xmas it's like it's a whole other thing.

On 8/31/2017 at 2:21 PM, WOC said:

This is exactly right and why I don't think he deserves all the credit given him.

I disagree. I think he does deserve the credit he's given. These HGs know Paul and how he played before. After three weeks were up they've had multiple opportunities to boot his a** out of the house. I don't really know why so many of the HGs were smitten-kittens over Paul, but they kept doing HIS bidding, in EVERYTHING. So, yeah, even though I want to see him dethroned, I have to give credit where its due. He is playing EVERYONE.

On 9/7/2017 at 4:11 AM, NYROSE said:

Jason is not being backdoored, if Kevin goes he is because that ist he meanng of back door that one is not on the blodck and is put up after the veto so have no recourse ..and then gets voted out as the target that was intended originally.

Yeah. Jason was blindsided, not backdoored.  What a blindside it was too.

On 9/4/2017 at 6:12 PM, carmen said:

ITA, even if it is one of the "ding dongs" this late in the game.

I'm not sure why Xmas is so invested in Paul.  Did they know each other on the outside?  I just haven't seen enough "friendship" between them that would explain her intense loyalty.

Granted, they're all star struck (apparently), but with Xmas it's like it's a whole other thing.

Xmas said something to Josh, I think, about needing Paul to get through the game because of her injury. I think Paul would be smart in taking her to final 2 because she has no resume. However, if Paul takes her for that reason the jurors might give it to her because of her injury. Just don't know with these HGs.

18 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Now that Alex is on the block again, I wonder if she realizes how dumb it was to nominate Kevin and Raven. As the weeks went by, she revealed how shitty of a player she really was. 

Like the dumbass that she is she still trusts Paul! 

Last night Alex stayed in the haven not room. She didn't join in with the other HGs when POP threw them a milkshake party; she just laid in bed and read the bible. You notice how the HGs love to read the bible when they know their time is up? They sure ain't interested when they're sitting pretty and running down the other HGs who are on the way out.