Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

9 hours ago, carmen said:

And just when I didn't think she could get any meaner, she showed she was meaner. 

When Cody & Jess were fighting everyone came running in to stick their nose in.  After Josh started banging the pans again she actually started jumping up and down in delight that Jody was being mistreated again.  I liked her at first and now she is someone I want out right after Paul.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, straykat said:

Elena and Mark will be really unhappy if they are the "pawns" again and hopefully will finally realize their true status in the house. Cody has two chances this week to stay, temptation and veto. If he ends up safe, who will be the sacrifice? 

I want SO much for Cody to win safety and then we will see who the house turns on next.  I wish they could get 6 out at once.  Paul, Alex, Christmas, Raven, Matt, & Josh.

8 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

He'll sulk all week. If they all know best they should evict him as soon as they can. He will never play nice with them and will want revenge. 

I hope he is in power to get that revenge.  Not that I like him so much but because I dislike the others so much.  I am not sure he will stay in jury.  I can't see him putting up with being the outcast for so long.  He may just walk.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

When Cody & Jess were fighting everyone came running in to stick their nose in.  After Josh started banging the pans again she actually started jumping up and down in delight that Jody was being mistreated again.  I liked her at first and now she is someone I want out right after Paul.

Exactly! She's always in the background laughing and celebrating when something like that is going on. She said it herself, she loves chaos. The hat she wears now is so fitting; petty. 

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I hope he is in power to get that revenge.  Not that I like him so much but because I dislike the others so much.  I am not sure he will stay in jury.  I can't see him putting up with being the outcast for so long.  He may just walk.

I don't know if he can walk without forfeiting his pay.  He's not wealthy.  I think it might be a big financial sacrifice for him to lose that money, plus have to pay back expenses.  

Not happy that she is HOH but she is better than Raven!  Hope Cody can pull off safety this week even though Paul is already working the group to keep him from it. Not understanding why someone doesn't ask Paul to be the 3rd nominee and see how he feels about trusting them!

34 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Not happy that she is HOH but she is better than Raven!  Hope Cody can pull off safety this week even though Paul is already working the group to keep him from it. Not understanding why someone doesn't ask Paul to be the 3rd nominee and see how he feels about trusting them!

She's just the face, Paul is the HOH. The biggest difference, if Raven would have won, I assume Matt would have gotten to sleep in the HOH a few nights. But as I said, I assume, Paul might have told him no. 

1 minute ago, joystiick said:

She's just the face, Paul is the HOH. The biggest difference, if Raven would have won, I assume Matt would have gotten to sleep in the HOH a few nights. But as I said, I assume, Paul might have told him no. 

Paul would get first night! ;)

6 hours ago, Newby said:

I'm not sure about his pride and if he will be able to stand getting evicted again but if he doesn't try to make a move with a houseguest soon he may as well just look forward to jury days. Josh isn't half bad at comps and they would make an unlikely pair and it might be worth a try. Xmas and Cody are too paranoid. Alex Kevin and Jason have their F3 set I think and the other four are just two stupid and can't be trusted. Yep Cody and Josh are the two throw aways at the moment and should team up.

Alex isn't the brightest.  After Cody laid it out loud and clear, the little goof just runs her mouth and loses any edge she might have gained and helps Paul's game all that much more. Arrogance is what gets some of these kids, and it sure is working overtime this year.  I honestly can't believe the amount of stupidity that I am seeing this year.  It is like the 500K is just being handed to Paul.  And he is disgusting.  This show lowers my faith in people overall, but it really is locking in my belief that the average IQ has dropped off the cliff.   But, there is no limit to the amount of arrogance these players have.  It is stunning.  If only Alex were half as smart as she thinks she is...  and Josh,  and Elana,  and Paul, ....  and well, they are winning the top awards for misplaced confidence in their own intelligence right now.

1 hour ago, Lillyrific said:

She's my favorite so far. Can't stand most of the others. 

I cant stand her  and most of the others too. My hubs said something about me liking Alex and I was like no, her behavior is disgusting.

then he said 'well, who did you say you liked this year?'

I was like 'I didn't say I like anyone, because I don't really. Maybe I like Jason sometimes.'

this year is just terrible

20 hours ago, WhatADay said:

Alex isn't the brightest.  After Cody laid it out loud and clear, the little goof just runs her mouth and loses any edge she might have gained and helps Paul's game all that much more. Arrogance is what gets some of these kids, and it sure is working overtime this year.  I honestly can't believe the amount of stupidity that I am seeing this year.  It is like the 500K is just being handed to Paul.  And he is disgusting.  This show lowers my faith in people overall, but it really is locking in my belief that the average IQ has dropped off the cliff.   But, there is no limit to the amount of arrogance these players have.  It is stunning.  If only Alex were half as smart as she thinks she is...  and Josh,  and Elana,  and Paul, ....  and well, they are winning the top awards for misplaced confidence in their own intelligence right now.

She's just biding her time. Mark my words she's going to be the one to turn on Paul when the time comes. 

20 hours ago, WhatADay said:

On 8/15/2017 at 7:49 PM, Lilly81504 said:

She's just biding her time. Mark my words she's going to be the one to turn on Paul when the time comes. 

She is good at comps, she may win to the end.  I would rather see her win than Paul.  My favorite to win is now Jason I guess.  

4 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I think Alex has the spunk to make a change; I think the problem is that telling anyone that you are after Paul is likely to get back to Paul since these creatures are such sycophants.

I think she is sincere about their final two but I think she wants to bring Jason too and I think he would maybe win but who knows if Paul would.

12 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I think Alex has the spunk to make a change; I think the problem is that telling anyone that you are after Paul is likely to get back to Paul since these creatures are such sycophants.

She has Jason for sure. He wouldn't run to Paul with it. If Kevin starts to figure out that Paul is turning the minions against him, she might be able to pull him in. And if she stops being such a jerk to Mark, he would be on board, too. That would be a good start. I would think that Matt must have to feeling that he is expendable since they have had him be pawn a couple times but I get the feeling he doesn't really care. He has said that the stipend is the same if you go out 1st to jury or last to jury.

8 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

I think she is sincere about their final two but I think she wants to bring Jason too and I think he would maybe win but who knows if Paul would.

if she is sincere about being with Paul, she is not playing to win.

4 minutes ago, straykat said:

She has Jason for sure. He wouldn't run to Paul with it. If Kevin starts to figure out that Paul is turning the minions against him, she might be able to pull him in. And if she stops being such a jerk to Mark, he would be on board, too. That would be a good start. I would think that Matt must have to feeling that he is expendable since they have had him be pawn a couple times but I get the feeling he doesn't really care. He has said that the stipend is the same if you go out 1st to jury or last to jury.

Kevin has been a strange shape shifter...I thought he was going to join with Cody because he sees that Paul is doing what heis doing, but then he goes and tells Paul...what is the sense in that?

22 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Kevin has been a strange shape shifter...I thought he was going to join with Cody because he sees that Paul is doing what heis doing, but then he goes and tells Paul...what is the sense in that?

Kevin had to say something, to save himself any wrath coming his way for the suspicion of wanting to work with Cody, not really suspicion... He actually asked Cody to mingle into that group. He had to play it off some way. 

Just now, NYROSE said:

Some kind of connection/deal had to have been made between Paul and Kevin in the first week or two. Paul probably told him to keep their alliance secret. That's the only way I could see Kevin telling Paul about the 25k and then casting that vote for Ramses because Paul wanted it. This gave Paul a spy downstairs with the "outcasts" in those first weeks while he was pushing himself in on the cool kids upstairs. Just have to wonder when Kevin will figure out that Paul has stuck a target on his back now. 

34 minutes ago, straykat said:

Some kind of connection/deal had to have been made between Paul and Kevin in the first week or two. Paul probably told him to keep their alliance secret. That's the only way I could see Kevin telling Paul about the 25k and then casting that vote for Ramses because Paul wanted it. This gave Paul a spy downstairs with the "outcasts" in those first weeks while he was pushing himself in on the cool kids upstairs. Just have to wonder when Kevin will figure out that Paul has stuck a target on his back now. 

Kevin better figure out how to jump ship and form another alliance