Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

So, Paul was HOH for two weeks in a row and really didn't have to compete for either one. His first, all the lemmings gave him their tickets so he could win and the second, he shoved his hand up Alex' ass and moved her lips for her. I wonder if he plans on being the next HOH or let one of the lemmings pretend to be HOH. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/19/2017 at 6:08 PM, joystiick said:

So, Paul was HOH for two weeks in a row and really didn't have to compete for either one. His first, all the lemmings gave him their tickets so he could win and the second, he shoved his hand up Alex' ass and moved her lips for her. I wonder if he plans on being the next HOH or let one of the lemmings pretend to be HOH. 

and licked his fingers after removing them

On 7/16/2017 at 3:12 AM, Kaetra said:

Theory - Alex knows Paul is Production's pick to win. She wasn't saying Paul is her only friend to the feeds, she was saying it to Production. Production is the most powerful player in the house. You have to play the game with Production, too.

nice idea and true, but is she that smart?

I've given up hope on Alex. She gets HOH and suddenly Paul is up in the room telling her he wants to work with her and it's them two to the end. Yeah, best friends now! All you have to do is get rid of my enemy, I mean your enemy Dom and I'll let you attach your lips to my ass just like the other mindless minions.

As far as I know, Alex has no issues with Dom until Paul decided she was the new target. He points a finger and they all run to tear that target down.

4 minutes ago, straykat said:

I've given up hope on Alex. She gets HOH and suddenly Paul is up in the room telling her he wants to work with her and it's them two to the end. Yeah, best friends now! All you have to do is get rid of my enemy, I mean your enemy Dom and I'll let you attach your lips to my ass just like the other mindless minions.

As far as I know, Alex has no issues with Dom until Paul decided she was the new target. He points a finger and they all run to tear that target down.

I'm feeling the same way. It was irritating watching her run roughshod over Jason when he was correct on what to do as far as noms. But she seemed to immediately go on a power trip (like most of them when they get HOH). Then when she attached herself to Paul she really lost credibility with me. 

On 7/22/2017 at 11:55 AM, straykat said:

yeah, I thought when she basically told Cody to take a hike, I thought she was doing it because she was a strong willed woman who didn't need a man to carry her. I thought she would put together her own alliance and take on the power players. Turns out, she turned Cody down because she wanted to keep the path clear so she could kiss Paul's ass. Then, her HOH was anything but a strong willed woman that was making her own decisions. Turns out, she was just glad to be Paul's puppet.   

5 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Pick your ass up out of the backyard and go floss your teeth in the bathroom. Not only is she stupid and Paul's lackey, she lacks personal hygiene ettiquete too.

Thank you!!!

You ever notice how she is constantly pulling her shorts out of her crotch? I think Jason finally said something about it the other day to her, in a joking way of course, but she does do it a lot.

She has become annoying to me. I liked her more when she kept a low profile. Even her voice grates on my nerves now. Petty, I know.

9 hours ago, WOC said:

You ever notice how she is constantly pulling her shorts out of her crotch? I think Jason finally said something about it the other day to her, in a joking way of course, but she does do it a lot.

She has become annoying to me. I liked her more when she kept a low profile. Even her voice grates on my nerves now. Petty, I know.

Yeah lol, he said, your hand is in your crotch more often than anybody else I know.  At first I thought he was talking to Kevin but saw he was staring at Alex.  She's difficult to understand sometimes because she talks so fast and my French ear doesn't get it all but I can handle her voice much better than Raven's cackling laugh.  Talk about nails on a chalk board.

Mine had those. Cat ears with pearls & cat ears with stars, which seemed a bit much. In fact, you got several of the starred cat ears for the same price. So they just looked cheap. :lol:

It is official, she's a weird skank. I liked her when she was quite and seemed to have a brain. I was looking at the pics from the live updates when Josh was hitting the pans and starting crap with Mark and she's sitting there laughing, at least it looks that way. What kind of twit would find glee in watching someone else bully a person?

They were all laughing. They were encouraging him. Later, as he continues to talk shit in the kitchen (I think BB told him to stay there and Mark to stay in the other room) Christmas was on the balcony telling him she was so proud of him.

11 minutes ago, straykat said:

They were all laughing. They were encouraging him. Later, as he continues to talk shit in the kitchen (I think BB told him to stay there and Mark to stay in the other room) Christmas was on the balcony telling him she was so proud of him.

That's sad.

14 minutes ago, WOC said:

That's sad.

It is sad.  They encourage him to play the fool (top of the list is Paul then Xmas) then laugh at him behind his back.   They are all hypocrites.  I liked Alex in the beginning but now can't stand her either.  I have no idea who I want to see win this thing.

9 hours ago, straykat said:

Christmas is as big a user as Paul is.  She makes Josh think she really likes him but she is just keeping him around for a vote.  I wouldn't want to be on his bad side when he FINALLY realizes he is being played by both Paul and Christmas.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

Christmas is as big a user as Paul is.  She makes Josh think she really likes him but she is just keeping him around for a vote.  I wouldn't want to be on his bad side when he FINALLY realizes he is being played by both Paul and Christmas.

After he stops crying

he will be calling them meatballs...

Still an annoying little twit who picks up food off the filthy counter and eats it. She reminds me of the cartoon character in the Dudley Doo right cartoon..the guy with long mustache and snide giggle cause she has that little rat sneaky side to her that doesn't even serve a purpose in the game.