Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

20 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

She made deals with Elena on the wall which means keeping her and Mark safe and possibly also Raven and Matt so her hands are tied to break up couples.  It's too bad Paul is safe another week because she's probably the only one who would dare put him on the block.  So will be interesting to see what happens if Cody comes back in.  I hope his newfound respect for Paul doesn't extend to putting his butt on the block.

Ok, I’m losing faith in Alex. She seemed like she was wise to the game and was going to break up the couples. Why would she make a deal for four people to be safe? Was it all talk? Putting up Jess and Dom and then back dooring Xmas isn't a good move. Put up Dom and Xmas, then let the couples take out one of their own. If veto is used put up Matt or Raven. Jess should be scooped up as a vote right now because she has nothing. What makes Alex think the veto will be used? The numbers are not on her side. Everyone else could easily leave the noms the way they are and get rid of Jess. Alex’x HOH will be a waste. I hope she doesn’t turn out to be another hack for Paul.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think pre-surgery Xmas was strong now she's just a lump that hangs out in the house. I think with Cody back and Jess in the house the house will be more divided.

Alex has no alliance except Jason. Kevin and Josh are Team Paul and will do whatever he says. They are not with Alex. Jessica being a smart player will go wherever she is safest and would try to get back with Elena and Raven. (don't blame her) Ramses is so scared now he will vote with the majority. So what alliance or numbers does Alex have?

The best bet is to get in and try to get safe with Paul's alliance and also stay safe with the outsiders. The safest place is always in the middle.

She has said once the numbers are down she is going to blow up the house and she is not afraid to make bold moves.

She needs to consider that this group is loyal to no one and will turn on a dime. I've read through the posts and scenarios and it looks like all roads lead to Paul. There is a good chance if cody comes back he aligns with Paul (btw I think this is the bb plan, the Grodner brainchild of this season) and then she and others are toast. She should make a bold move now while she can..she wouldn't be the first to go back on a wall promise. 

If Alex is targeting Jess she is an idiot. Jess isn’t targeting her at this point, I’m sure Jess wants Paul and his minions out. Why target a person who isn’t after you? And Dom, she’s a vote for the other side, but that is it. Alex needs to break those couples up.

Then Alex (according to the live feed notes, thanks brotayjax) was saying she only has two friends in the house; Jason and Paul. Really! Paul? I’m starting to think she’s all talk.

Also, what’s up with Jason and Alex saying they trust this one or that one 100%? This is BB! Don’t trust anyone completely.

It gives ALEX joy in her heart to have Jessica on the block because she is taking her revenge because it was Jessica who told Cody to put Alex on the block last time. I know that Alex will allow Paul to decide who gets voted out or back doored. 

Presently Alex needs Paul for protection because last night I noticed that Alex had Josh, Rameses, Kevin and Jason with her and they were talking game.  Alex was wasting her time trying to talk game with those 4 rats. Those rats are not trust worthy and will turn on her.  They all know that Alex is a strong player. I think that Old man Kevin who wants to still look young is the leader of the rat pack. Jason really likes Jessica and wants to add her on since Jessica is free and looking to join a group. Kevin is planning to take his time before he makes a move against Paul the Dictator. kevin needs to find more players on his side to get rid of Paul when the time is right. Jason is Kevin's partner/leader.  Alex thinks she has Jason but it is Kevin who has him in his pocket.

Those 4 rats want to add Jessica to their Rat alliance. They will vote out who ever Paul wants a goner this coming week.

1 hour ago, Lucibell said:

It gives ALEX joy in her heart to have Jessica on the block because she is taking her revenge because it was Jessica who told Cody to put Alex on the block last time. I know that Alex will allow Paul to decide who gets voted out or back doored. 

Presently Alex needs Paul for protection because last night I noticed that Alex had Josh, Rameses, Kevin and Jason with her and they were talking game.  Alex was wasting her time trying to talk game with those 4 rats. Those rats are not trust worthy and will turn on her.  They all know that Alex is a strong player. I think that Old man Kevin who wants to still look young is the leader of the rat pack. Jason really likes Jessica and wants to add her on since Jessica is free and looking to join a group. Kevin is planning to take his time before he makes a move against Paul the Dictator. kevin needs to find more players on his side to get rid of Paul when the time is right. Jason is Kevin's partner/leader.  Alex thinks she has Jason but it is Kevin who has him in his pocket.

Those 4 rats want to add Jessica to their Rat alliance. They will vote out who ever Paul wants a goner this coming week.

I watched last night too. I believe Jason is loyal to Alex. They should pull Jess in for the numbers, Ramses too. Neither Jess nor Ramses have a group to align with. Josh is just an idiot who will follow anyone who strokes his man-child ego. Kevin is untrustworthy, but they may be able to use him. Kevin’s real allegiance is to Paul. If I were Alex I would put up Raven and Matt and pretend my back door target is Jess. If the veto is used I would then put up Mark. But I would work it like I’m going to backdoor Jess. Between the noms and veto I would steady plant seeds against Mark to get people in line.

It’s easy to make plans when we see so much more than those in the house though.

I am shocked.  Just read that Alex feels the only friends she has in house are Jason and Paul?!!  Yikes.  And she said that to the feeds?  And she was alone.  So I assume she believes that.  WTH !!  If she believes Paul is her friend then I have lost faith in her judgement.  Hopefully she was having a temporary lapse in judgement.  

She must understand his game plan this season is to be kind, gentle, priming those he will use.  Maybe many of you are right.  Is she coming under his spell?  Oh, I hope not. 

4 hours ago, WOC said:

If Alex is targeting Jess she is an idiot. Jess isn’t targeting her at this point, I’m sure Jess wants Paul and his minions out. Why target a person who isn’t after you? And Dom, she’s a vote for the other side, but that is it. Alex needs to break those couples up.

Then Alex (according to the live feed notes, thanks brotayjax) was saying she only has two friends in the house; Jason and Paul. Really! Paul? I’m starting to think she’s all talk.

Also, what’s up with Jason and Alex saying they trust this one or that one 100%? This is BB! Don’t trust anyone completely.

I just read the same thing re Paul being one of her best friends?!  If Alex falls under the spell of Satan then I must stop watching.  IMO she was the only hope to change things.  And if she has bought his BS, then he will deserve to win the big bucks.  I shudder even saying (or typing) those words.  Wahhhhhh !!

3 hours ago, straykat said:

I'm really disappointed that she is thinking that Paul is her friend. 

OMG Really?  She thinks Paul is her friend?  No No No!  That can't be happening.  I thought she was the smartest of all those girls.

I thought she would hold her own, but not sure now. However she is thinking ahead and if they put Christmas up it would just piss everyone off and whoever is up against her will be voted off. Unless the others realize Christmas needs to go and stop the special treatment. She will make it to jury and done absolutely nothing to get there.

Theory - Alex knows Paul is Production's pick to win. She wasn't saying Paul is her only friend to the feeds, she was saying it to Production. Production is the most powerful player in the house. You have to play the game with Production, too.

22 minutes ago, Kaetra said:

Theory - Alex knows Paul is Production's pick to win. She wasn't saying Paul is her only friend to the feeds, she was saying it to Production. Production is the most powerful player in the house. You have to play the game with Production, too.

I hate this so much.  BB should butt out and let the players make their own moves.  I wonder how many viewers think that BB doesn't influence the players?  And why did BB pick Paul?  I would rather they had picked Alex (first choice) or Christmas or even Cody.

3 hours ago, Kaetra said:

Yes - There will only be 2 people at the end. Alex wants it to be her and Jason. Sometimes you have to use people (Paul) to get farther. She knows every word said gets back to Paul so if she says she likes Paul he hears about it. Alex was in the bottom alliance the outsiders and the biggest threat. As she has been trying to explain to Jason is you have to move yourself in the game and it may not seem loyal but this is what you do if you want to get to the end. Jason has a really hard time with that concept.

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Yes - There will only be 2 people at the end. Alex wants it to be her and Jason. Sometimes you have to use people (Paul) to get farther. She knows every word said gets back to Paul so if she says she likes Paul he hears about it. Alex was in the bottom alliance the outsiders and the biggest threat. As she has been trying to explain to Jason is you have to move yourself in the game and it may not seem loyal but this is what you do if you want to get to the end. Jason has a really hard time with that concept.

Boy!!  I hope you are right and Alex is in the top 2 and Paul will be left in their dust.

She likes being the only girl in the room. She hates the other girls and plays emotionally. I don't see her getting far. She is no match for Paul and a few others. Of course she'll get help in the people vote thing.  I hate the manipulation of the game and people votes contributes to the manipulation. 

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

She likes being the only girl in the room. She hates the other girls and plays emotionally. I don't see her getting far. She is no match for Paul and a few others. Of course she'll get help in the people vote thing.  I hate the manipulation of the game and people votes contributes to the manipulation. 

When became HOH and she started to bring up Jess being jealous of her after all of this time I thought the same thing. The more she talks the less I'm liking her. I still prefer her over most of the house though, especially Paul. 

6 hours ago, WOC said:

When became HOH and she started to bring up Jess being jealous of her after all of this time I thought the same thing. The more she talks the less I'm liking her. I still prefer her over most of the house though, especially Paul. 

I liked her too but now I'm wondering WTH she's doing telling Paul she trusts him 100% and will definitely work with him.  What?  She has absolutely no idea how will be screwed out of the prize money if she sticks with the loudmouth.  Hopefully others will see the light soon and kick him to the curb.

On 7/14/2017 at 5:27 AM, Newby said:

That would be a funny meme but also very true.  I just don't understand why everyone is following Paul.  Vote his behind out.

one more week of safety for Paul after that the HGs can show us what idiots they are as they keep him in.