Alex Ow BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I must have missed something.  Can someone please explain to me what Ramses did and why he is so hated now.  I get that Paul has asked his boys to be mean to him, but why?  

Because Paul ordered Ramses to throw the comp and he thinks Ramses tried to win it.

Paul has never really liked Ramses. Not sure all the reasons. Paul said he is sneaky.

13 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I must have missed something.  Can someone please explain to me what Ramses did and why he is so hated now.  I get that Paul has asked his boys to be mean to him, but why?  

In that segment that Marty posted, Paul says that Ramses was talking to Cody and Jess and told them that he was going to try to win the POV then he would take himself off and by doing so, Paul wouldn't be able to put Cody up as a replacement. Paul had commanded him not to try to win it and that he would be safe staying on the block. So Ramses went against Paul's command and tried to win. But as Marty said above, Paul has never liked Ramses.

2 hours ago, Marty said:

It is too soon for her to win HOH. The Paul/Christmas side of the house will try to bully her to do what they want. They have the numbers no matter who she puts up

She needs to play them and pretend like she is with them until the numbers are down. Yes poor Ramses is getting the blame for Kevin's vote.

Yeah, you're right. It would be better if she could hang and then hit them when the numbers are down. I just hate waiting!

2 hours ago, straykat said:

In that segment that Marty posted, Paul says that Ramses was talking to Cody and Jess and told them that he was going to try to win the POV then he would take himself off and by doing so, Paul wouldn't be able to put Cody up as a replacement. Paul had commanded him not to try to win it and that he would be safe staying on the block. So Ramses went against Paul's command and tried to win. But as Marty said above, Paul has never liked Ramses.

Gotcha. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me dislike Paul.  Clearly, Ramses is a young naive and weaker player.  Paul doesn't need to do anything to him, bacause he's not a threat in any way shape or form.  Picking on a weakling like this is the sign of a bully and a coward.  I hope some of the house, (like the couples) start to get wise to Paul and flip on him. But I doubt it.  They're a bunch of lemmings. 

3 hours ago, Marty said:

It is too soon for her to win HOH. The Paul/Christmas side of the house will try to bully her to do what they want. They have the numbers no matter who she puts up

She needs to play them and pretend like she is with them until the numbers are down. Yes poor Ramses is getting the blame for Kevin's vote.

Kevin's vote how? for Xmas? there were 8 that kept Xmas in the house

10 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Kevin's vote how? for Xmas? there were 8 that kept Xmas in the house

Everyone thinks that Ramses voted to keep Christmas but it was Kevin and Josh. His own group was angry because they thought Ramses stabbed them in the back to help Christmas

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

Everyone thinks that Ramses voted to keep Christmas but it was Kevin and Josh. His own group was angry because they thought Ramses stabbed them in the back to help Christmas

Who is Ramses group?

Just now, NYROSE said:

Who is Ramses group?

Jillian was an outsider and the other outsiders are Alex, Ramses, Jason, Josh and was Kevin but he is playing for Paul now.

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

Jillian was an outsider and the other outsiders are Alex, Ramses, Jason, Josh and was Kevin but he is playing for Paul now.

So Kevin has a foot in both camps...impressive...I like ALex Ramses Jason and Kevin and where is Raven in this?

Just now, NYROSE said:

So Kevin has a foot in both camps...impressive...I like ALex Ramses Jason and Kevin and where is Raven in this?

Well Alex is putting her feet in also but tries to explain to Jason that you have to play the game or get played. She wants to get far enough so she can take out Paul or other big threats.

Raven is on Team Paul always and forever. She met him outside the house and was a fan. Paul and Christmas promised that they wanted Raven to have the 500 grand because of her illness.

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

Well Alex is putting her feet in also but tries to explain to Jason that you have to play the game or get played. She wants to get far enough so she can take out Paul or other big threats.

Raven is on Team Paul always and forever. She met him outside the house and was a fan. Paul and Christmas promised that they wanted Raven to have the 500 grand because of her illness.

o boy and she is just naive enough to go for it. I do like Alex a lot...she needs to get Jason aware of the game...he did not even know that agreeing to get rid of Xmas to Paul was not something he had to stick to.

28 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Alex came in like a little firecracker, but now it looks like she is stepping back and going to play follow the leader. I don't think she is all that savvy as she led us to believe. Disappointment! 

Time will tell. She has to play along with Paul's side because they have the numbers. She's said so herself. If she didn't she would be on the list before any of the other outsiders.

She has more than the numbers against her. She doesn't have anyone at her back. Has she begun to suspect it was Kevin who voted out Jillian? It's slim pickings for her with the HG's who aren't totally in Paul's pocket. Don't know if she could ever trust Jessica or if they could even manage to work together. 

7 hours ago, straykat said:

She has more than the numbers against her. She doesn't have anyone at her back. Has she begun to suspect it was Kevin who voted out Jillian? It's slim pickings for her with the HG's who aren't totally in Paul's pocket. Don't know if she could ever trust Jessica or if they could even manage to work together. 

JESSICA!? are you kidding me...? Brrr

17 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Alex came in like a little firecracker, but now it looks like she is stepping back and going to play follow the leader. I don't think she is all that savvy as she led us to believe. Disappointment! 

It's hard to be a strategist and a gamer when you are face to face with a steamroller. Right now, Paul has the steamroller and if she doesn't at least appear to be pushing the steamroller, she will be the next to be steamrolled. Her best strategy is to lay low, play along, be observant, plant a few seeds, build relationships and be prepared to take advantage when Paul makes a mistake. He will. The dictators always get too confident and make mistakes, you just have to be ready for the opportunity.  

6 hours ago, joystiick said:

It's hard to be a strategist and a gamer when you are face to face with a steamroller. Right now, Paul has the steamroller and if she doesn't at least appear to be pushing the steamroller, she will be the next to be steamrolled. Her best strategy is to lay low, play along, be observant, plant a few seeds, build relationships and be prepared to take advantage when Paul makes a mistake. He will. The dictators always get too confident and make mistakes, you just have to be ready for the opportunity.  

I agree. Hopefully Paul will wear thin on the rest of the group. Somebody must have some kind of little voice in the back of their head telling them that Paul will need to go soon. 

Just watching BBAD, Kevin was asking Alex and Jason who they would put up if they won HOH. They didn't answer. Then after he left Alex was telling Jason something is up with him because he never talks like that (I guess she meas talking game) and she isn't sure they can trust him because who knows who he is talking to and he's been spending a lot of time with Paul. She told Jason not to tell anyone who he may put up. She's a player!

2 hours ago, WOC said:

Just watching BBAD, Kevin was asking Alex and Jason who they would put up if they won HOH. They didn't answer. Then after he left Alex was telling Jason something is up with him because he never talks like that (I guess she meas talking game) and she isn't sure they can trust him because who knows who he is talking to and he's been spending a lot of time with Paul. She told Jason not to tell anyone who he may put up. She's a player!

Alex is smart & seems the only one other than evil Paul playing the game.  Hopefully she gets next temptation & gains some power.  For her to make any headway will be so difficult, hopefully she can pull it off.  Hopefully something 'unexpected' will happen soon & break the hold Paul has on his sheep.

On 7/11/2017 at 6:33 PM, WOC said:

since neither answered, they are both playing well...and that does seem pointed on Kevin's part...or was it in some context?