Jump to content
morty

Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

Recommended Posts

On 2017-07-24 at 5:28 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Next year we will be seeing Raven on one of the thousand medical commercials selling something that POP network plays all night during BBAD. 

 

Oh gee, I get BBAD on Slice in Canada and I get commercials about getting the most explosive orgasms with a certain product :lol2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

 

Oh gee, I get BBAD on Slice in Canada and I get commercials about getting the most explosive orgasms with a certain product :lol2:

Raven could do those ads too. Lol. I see some hophead who says he wish his family had insurance so he could have went to some upscale drug rehab and malpractice lawyer ads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking BB knew along about Raven and the psycho family and knew viewers would finally find out about them. If they think she is too much of a liability (people are finding very offensive documents on line about family) they will script to cut her loose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone tell this lunatic the noms are not an audition for Oliver twist. She and some others would be able to get it straight if they leave out  " sadly" when voting. It appears to be a huge tongue twister for this moronic crowd of HGs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the update page: Raven and Matt are in the storage room and Raven says Paul told her not to compete. Matt says he's going to ask Paul what he wants him to do. 

Are they able to make ANY decision for themselves? They all must have left their backbones and their brains at the door. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2017 at 10:06 AM, Walnut said:

When she cooks for the other cast members, they have diarrhea and vomiting.  What is she doing?  Is it intentional?   I certainly hope the other cast members get rid of Raven soon.  She better NOT win 1st or 2nd, and she sure won't win fan favorite. 

She cooks and people get sick? They have cameras...they better watch her carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This little twit really irritates me. She is not pippi longstockings. she is just silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joystiick said:

This little twit really irritates me. She is not pippi longstockings. she is just silly.

 

When she rants she sounds like Honey Boo Boo will 10 years from now and after seeing her mom on that video, I think she sounds exactly like Mama June.  Just saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

 

When she rants she sounds like Honey Boo Boo will 10 years from now and after seeing her mom on that video, I think she sounds exactly like Mama June.  Just saying...

She is so messed up and from what I read any money she may win will be confiscated..I think she and the family are going to wish they never heard of BB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

She is so messed up and from what I read any money she may win will be confiscated..I think she and the family are going to wish they never heard of BB. 

 

Confiscated? By who? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

 

Confiscated? By who? 

The agency that will reimburse all the people that she and her family have scammed over the years. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

 

Confiscated? By who? 

No one. It's s bunch of idiots playing internet lawyer. After a bunch of people reported the gofundme page as a scam it was paused, investigated, and reopened. 

IMG_5061.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her lipstick really clashes with her hair color and looks smeared and weird against her blanched skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Her lipstick really clashes with her hair color and looks smeared and weird against her blanched skin

Today is National Lipstick Day!  Let's do a GoFundMe for a new lipstick for Raven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Today is National Lipstick Day!  Let's do a GoFundMe for a new lipstick for Raven.

really there is a national lipstick day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2017 at 8:06 PM, NYROSE said:

really there is a national lipstick day?

There's a national day every day. Yesterday it was cheesecake I can only imagine what today is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2017 at 4:34 PM, Ziggy49 said:

No one. It's s bunch of idiots playing internet lawyer. After a bunch of people reported the gofundme page as a scam it was paused, investigated, and reopened. 

IMG_5061.PNG

Doesn't get much airplay by CBS and I wonder if that's deliberate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching her on last night's BBAD.  What a shrew! Went rabid over a little baby powder thrown at her.  She doesn't talk to Matt, she screeches and orders him around like a dog.  Sit! Stay! Go!  She's probably more civil to her dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Watching her on last night's BBAD.  What a shrew! Went rabid over a little baby powder thrown at her.  She doesn't talk to Matt, she screeches and orders him around like a dog.  Sit! Stay! Go!  She's probably more civil to her dog.

 

I heard Matt say that he is very non-confrontation. Can't remember who he was speaking with. So he will never tell her to back off or STFU. I have seen him try to move away from her when she is all over him. He probably wants to be first on jury house to get away from her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Watching her on last night's BBAD.  What a shrew! Went rabid over a little baby powder thrown at her.  She doesn't talk to Matt, she screeches and orders him around like a dog.  Sit! Stay! Go!  She's probably more civil to her dog.

I guess he wanted her body to match the white makeup foundation she smears all over face. You can't be sick if you don't look sick and raven goes for the faux pale look to prove illness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, straykat said:

 

I heard Matt say that he is very non-confrontation. Can't remember who he was speaking with. So he will never tell her to back off or STFU. I have seen him try to move away from her when she is all over him. He probably wants to be first on jury house to get away from her.

I've seen that but I've also seen him in bed getting a hand job from her. They deserve each other. He needs to grow up too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2017 at 5:47 PM, straykat said:

From the update page: Raven and Matt are in the storage room and Raven says Paul told her not to compete. Matt says he's going to ask Paul what he wants him to do. 

Are they able to make ANY decision for themselves? They all must have left their backbones and their brains at the door. 

Me shaking my head and then looking back up at Matt & Raven and screaming at the top of my lungs "Hey Dumba$$es, He .. came .. in .. second .. place .. last .. year! Why are you two idiots even on this show?. You've done absolutely noting, unless Paul tells you too." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having to pay for everything changed their minds about leaving. Would like to start a GoFundMe to raise money so they can leave now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Having to pay for everything changed their minds about leaving. Would like to start a GoFundMe to raise money so they can leave now. 

 

LOL, you'd have to find a way to get the message to them.

 

Jessica said she only lives 12 minutes away from the BB house, so she's not on the hook for air fare.  She kept talking about letter her supporters down.  I still think her Den of Temptation win was a set up, but then there are people out there who actually campaign for the yuckiest people, so who knows.  I remember when I used to watch American Idol and there was a site called Vote for the Worst trying to screw up the concept of the show.  And it worked, at least for awhile.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×