Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Was reading LFU last week and there was a pic of Kevin demonstrating how docs do a prostate exam and Raven yelled from the kitchen that her mama has that too.  I just deduced that if Mama has it she surely has inherited it too.  She seemed to have gotten everything else Mama has lol.

Seriously? LMAO! I stopped watching BBAD because it's been pretty boring lately. I missed this gem. Raven probably doesn't know what a prostate is; which I have to admit is hard to believe considering she graduated from college with a GPA of dance!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Was reading LFU last week and there was a pic of Kevin demonstrating how docs do a prostate exam and Raven yelled from the kitchen that her mama has that too.  I just deduced that if Mama has it she surely has inherited it too.  She seemed to have gotten everything else Mama has lol.

I think that picture was part of the meme contest. I don't think Raven actually said it but I can't say for sure.

15 minutes ago, straykat said:

I think that picture was part of the meme contest. I don't think Raven actually said it but I can't say for sure.

You're right it was the memes but I took it for granted she said it.  I mean if Jessica didn't know what a hymen was why would Raven think she and her mama didn't have a prostate.  :animated_rotfl:

Thank you for correcting me.  I read so much stuff that it's starting to get jumbled in my head and I forget where I read it.  

1 hour ago, Tiger87 said:

Waste of a cast spot...unless you're stacking the deck for a Paul win...

I disagree. Every season needs a ridiculous idiot in the house, just to laugh at how pathetic they are. The real problem is that there's way too many of them this year!

They should have a college course on how a person can be completely delusional and live in an alternate universe. I can't see how in the hell she could believe she was playing a good game, However, she did think throwing comps for Paul was good game play. And, I have to admit that Matt thought the same way. 

Edited by joystiick
changed can to can't

10 minutes ago, carmen said:

I actually think Raven has more brain cells working than Matt, which isn't saying much, but still.  With Matt, there's just nothing there.

The jury house is lucky because Matt is there otherwise they would have to listen to Raven.  No one in the house was bothered by her until Matt left.  

How do you know when Raven is lying?  Her lips are moving.  Sad thing is I know ppl like that if you have a headache they have a migraine, if you have a backache they have an inverted spine.... Wonder if Maven will confront Cody about his lusting after Raven.

19 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I can't believe Raven actually told Julie that she thought she played a great game.  I can believe she said she couldn't blame them for evicting her since with her story - who would want to take her to final 2.  LOL

She's, like, really dumb. Especially for a Mensa with a Dance GPA, whose mom was also Mensa

Every year without fail some houseguest comes out of the house thinking the world loves them only to face some serious backlash for their antics in the house. I think Raven is in for some pretty severe criticism for al the medical problems she claims to have. As Kevin said:" She has to be the healthiest terminally ill person he's ever met."

She will no doubt be called out by people who truly suffer from some of the ailments she claims to have. Most of her time outside the house will be spent defending herself. Her Go Fund Me account will suffer and her trip to Sweden might be in jeopardy.