Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

1 hour ago, Roli said:

I hope someone with a platform does talk about the Munchausen's Syndrome she and her mother have.   That family is badly in need of psychiatric help.  

I copied the following from Wikipedia and I really don't recall Raven having any of those symptoms, not chronically anyway.  LFU would have mentioned it and she always seemed to be stuffing junk food in her mouth.  What's interesting is certain things like drugs can cause GP.  I suspect if Munchausen is involved, her mother could have totally screwed up her digestive system when she was a young child by administering certain drugs and doctors would then insert the pacemaker to kick start her digestive tract.  If that's the case then the mother belongs in prison.

The most common symptoms of gastroparesis are the following:[2]

Other symptoms include the following:

Morning nausea may also indicate gastroparesis. Vomiting may not occur in all cases, as sufferers may adjust their diets to include only small amounts of food

Transient gastroparesis may arise in acute illness of any kind, as a consequence of certain cancer treatments or other drugs which affect digestive action, or due to abnormal eating patterns. It may also occur as part of a mitochondrial disease. Opioids and anticholinergic medications can cause medication-induced gastroparesis.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I copied the following from Wikipedia and I really don't recall Raven having any of those symptoms, not chronically anyway.  LFU would have mentioned it and she always seemed to be stuffing junk food in her mouth.  What's interesting is certain things like drugs can cause GP.  I suspect if Munchausen is involved, her mother could have totally screwed up her digestive system when she was a young child by administering certain drugs and doctors would then insert the pacemaker to kick start her digestive tract.  If that's the case then the mother belongs in prison.

The most common symptoms of gastroparesis are the following:[2]

Other symptoms include the following:

Morning nausea may also indicate gastroparesis. Vomiting may not occur in all cases, as sufferers may adjust their diets to include only small amounts of food

Transient gastroparesis may arise in acute illness of any kind, as a consequence of certain cancer treatments or other drugs which affect digestive action, or due to abnormal eating patterns. It may also occur as part of a mitochondrial disease. Opioids and anticholinergic medications can cause medication-induced gastroparesis.

We know for sure that lack of appetite and feeling full after a few bites were never an issue with Raven.

I too was amazed how Raven was hanging on Paul's arm & rubbing it while Christmas was over holding on to Meatball. I just wonder if Christmas met Meatball at some bar before hand would she have anything to do with him. Kinda mismatched to me. BUT he does have the big money now. And Raven? "Tell them Paul, tell them how you & me were the puppet master".

I don't think she knows truth from delusion. She had just said Xmas, 100% would be next (because she is the puppet master and plays the game better than anyone) and then Kevin walks in and she says she knew it would be him. Even Mark calling her out on it had no effect. 

17 hours ago, hazelnutz said:

Does anyone have anything about her exit interview or any of her reactions since she left the house? I'm the most curious about this clown. Love the album cover.....too funny!

I was looking for something like that and I found this tidbit from an interview she gave on the way into the house...

What's something people might not know about you?

I have a stomach pacemaker. You can actually see it and everything. Five million or less people have what I have so it's kind of neat. A lot of people have never seen a stomach pacemaker before. I call myself Robo-Raven! (Laughs.) Me and Zingbot are going to get along pretty well! The pacemaker allows me to live my life normally. I got a second chance at life. That's why I'm so happy to be here and experience this. I still can't believe it's real.

Yeah that sounds neat! I wish I had one! :blink:

1 hour ago, Roli said:

She was definitely a puppet master over Matt.  I think he'd do just about anything for her, at this point, anyway.  

Maybe they fell in love? They were loyal to each other throughout the game and that's not too shabby for a showmance. Actually, they spent more together than any other couple in the house. It will be interesting to see what happens, but he should run from her as fast as he can. Lol

at the finale it looked very much like she had forgotten all about Matt as she was clinging on to Paul the whole time - she is enough froot loops for both of them - they deserve each other - maybe once he gets some actual food in him, Matt will wake up and make better life choices - like thinking with his big head instead of his little head.....