Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, JessicaRocks said:

They should have depicted Paul as a giant head surrounded by smoke with the sound of thunder in the background: "I am the great and powerful Wizard of Paul..."  

I'll go you one better. Should have depicted him as a puppet master. Don't worry, no one would have figured it out.

In other news Raven thinks she was a big player in the game. BARF!!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I understand why BB sucked this year. Apparently, we were watching the wrong one. We should have watched the BB that had a girl on named Raven. From what I understand, she was the puppet master and she was a huge part of running the game and orchestrating who was evicted. Too bad for me, I spent the season watching the dumbass Raven, on the wrong channel and on the wrong BB, and, that Raven had absolutely no impact on the game.   

1 minute ago, joystiick said:

Now I understand why BB sucked this year. Apparently, we were watching the wrong one. We should have watched the BB that had a girl on named Raven. From what I understand, she was the puppet master and she was a huge part of running the game and orchestrating who was evicted. Too bad for me, I spent the season watching the dumbass Raven, on the wrong channel and on the wrong BB, and, that Raven had absolutely no impact on the game.   

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Thank you! LMAO!

On 9/8/2017 at 5:37 PM, straykat said:

The MENSA Mom/Daughter will use their vast intelligence to come up with a new diabolical plan. Pinky and the Brain , I mean Mom and Raven will take over the world!

Did you hear that MENSA had a 50% discount on acceptance scores the year Raven got in.

11 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall when she watches her season.

I don't think it will ever get to her, she's so on another planet, that logic is as foreign as GPA.  You can't reason with her, her Momma will blame everything on the internet, no accountability for this girl.

9 hours ago, hazelnutz said:

Didn't you all know...Raven pulled the strings!

I loved it when Elena just started laughing when she said that and kept laughing at her. Raven did have one string to pull but that was attached to Matt. I won't specify where it was attached.

If this girl and her Mama thought she'd get on BB and educate and promote research for GP (all the while hoping her donations would increase and she'd get her $200K) well she was sorely mistaken.  She lost all credibility the moment she opened her mouth; she did almost irreparable damage to the GP sufferers who are legit and the only ones defending her on the internet are Mama and immediate family.  She has no idea how hard she'll be hit when she walks out of there.  I almost feel sorry for her -  NOT!

12 hours ago, joystiick said:

Loved this- :lol::lol::lol:

They will only suffer in the minds of those viewers that have personal interest in the hg. Otherwise, in a few months no one will care about these has beens.  At least her stupidity and antics gave the boards something to talk about...actually her threads were a breath of fresh air after having to read threads with the words sheep, sheepherder, and puppet master over and over. 

I think Raven will be the most devastated when she listens to the feeds and hears how Paul regarded her and her illnesses.  I believe Raven believes everything that comes out of her mouth and will not understand others reaction.  Matt has never said if he believes her or not but he has been 100% supportive.

1 hour ago, Gram02 said:

I think Raven will be the most devastated when she listens to the feeds and hears how Paul regarded her and her illnesses.  I believe Raven believes everything that comes out of her mouth and will not understand others reaction.  Matt has never said if he believes her or not but he has been 100% supportive.

I think Matt just enjoyed the easy sex, but who knows, he may have real feelings for Raven.

Raven's participation in BB did highlight an illness, but it wasn't really gastro paresis that was front and center stage.  

52 minutes ago, Roli said:

I think Matt just enjoyed the easy sex, but who knows, he may have real feelings for Raven.

Raven's participation in BB did highlight an illness, but it wasn't really gastro paresis that was front and center stage.  

Was that a mental illness? :D