Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Another thing I noticed is I don't think she's discovered that water proof mascara was invented decades ago or she prefers to use this stuff coz she thinks it makes her look more pitiful.

Hilarious observation. I'd say she's a hot mess, but she's really just a mess

On August 24, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Lamasquerade said:

I can't wait for Matt to see what he has been sleeping with. Then again, I wonder if he will really care. I can't wait for the both of them to be evicted.

I can't wait either. She and Matt are so disgusting. When feeds go to them, I switch.  I personally don't want to watch her giving him a hand job again. Yikes!

7 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I'm surprised they showed her antics on last night's BB. That girl has got some stories. If Matt hooks up with her after the show he's got some serious issues as well.

Matt has some serious issues for hooking up with her during the show. Then again, Matt just has some serious issues. He really is a very strange man.

1:54PM BBT: Christmas and Raven in the living room .   Christmas talking about how Kevin has tried to get her out since day one. Raven says, "a woman corned is a powerful tings." Christmas says that Raven held her own and didn't walk away.

From the updates of this afternoon.  This one had me chuckling for some time.  ROFL

Hello. I know this is day 70 but if you would tear your gaze from the silver fox and keep your hands out of his jockeys for 5 minutes I have something to tell you....you are playing Big Brother! You either have to be super nice to everyone and all friends on the jury or you have to PLAY THE DAMN GAME to win the money that you so desperately need for your: 

gastroparesis

small uterus

hysterectomy

freezing of your eggs

knee surgery

arthritis

endometriosis

mutated chromosome 10

new pacemaker

inverted spine

low progesterone level

stunted growth

keeping serial killers away from your front door

thyroid problems

multiple concussions

Bless her heart

13 minutes ago, gishy333tx said:

Hello. I know this is day 70 but if you would tear your gaze from the silver fox and keep your hands out of his jockeys for 5 minutes I have something to tell you....you are playing Big Brother! You either have to be super nice to everyone and all friends on the jury or you have to PLAY THE DAMN GAME to win the money that you so desperately need for your: 

gastroparesis

small uterus

hysterectomy

freezing of your eggs

knee surgery

arthritis

endometriosis

mutated chromosome 10

new pacemaker

inverted spine

low progesterone level

stunted growth

thyroid problems

multiple concussions

Bless her heart

Heheheheheeheee!

1 hour ago, gishy333tx said:

gastroparesis

small uterus

hysterectomy

freezing of your eggs

knee surgery

arthritis

endometriosis

mutated chromosome 10

new pacemaker

inverted spine

low progesterone level

stunted growth

thyroid problems

multiple concussions

Bless her heart

The list is too funny!  I wonder how much this list will increase between now and the time she gets evicted?

6 hours ago, WOC said:

Maven were talking in the bathroom and Matt tells Raven something like he's happy he's not going to be leaving her alone, Paul will have her back. LMAO!

You have got to be kidding? He's too lazy and dumb to figure out they would not be in this situation if it wasn't for Paul. And, I bet they still haven't sat down and had a talk with Jason. Probably still gobbling down Paul's BS by the bucket full. 

10 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

Kevin was in DR saying he kept having "these" thoughts. He might have ESPN. I fell out on the floor.

Maybe he was spoofing Raven, saying he had a bad disease.  It will be funny if Raven decides she suffers from the same disease, ESPN.

13 minutes ago, kindofabbfan said:

Has anyone kept a list of all the things that Raven has said she has or is wrong with her?  Would be interested in seeing this list if anyone has kept one.

Ran across this last week:

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/08/17/raven-walton-shoots-and-scores-to-be-a-bigger-liar-than-danielle-murphree/

On the show last night they AGAIN showed some of the HG's talking about how full of sh*t Raven is with all her ailments. I'm glad because the show watchers only will know many of this girls problem are in her head. It will be interesting to see how she does once the game is over. You know she's going to try and use her appearance to gain sympathy (and money) from the public. 

4 minutes ago, kindofabbfan said:

has she claimed prostate disease too? 

Was reading LFU last week and there was a pic of Kevin demonstrating how docs do a prostate exam and Raven yelled from the kitchen that her mama has that too.  I just deduced that if Mama has it she surely has inherited it too.  She seemed to have gotten everything else Mama has lol.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Was reading LFU last week and there was a pic of Kevin demonstrating how docs do a prostate exam and Raven yelled from the kitchen that her mama has that too.  I just deduced that if Mama has it she surely has inherited it too.  She seemed to have gotten everything else Mama has lol.

yea she & Mama seem to have the same health problems.  I can tell you as a nurse that unless these two women are able to produce semen they do not have prostate problems.  If I were to give Mama a diagnosis it would be Munchhausen syndrome and  I would give our poor dear Raven the diagnosis of hypochondriac.   Just saying.