Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

Major hate for her over at SS. Reporting the go funds from the good people of Arkansas bought  the dance studio and a 36 thou Kia optima. They say everything is exaggerated by Mom and Raven. "Monchausen" and "grifters" are buzz words in her thread. Not sure what else she has going on but from her reports it would be a huge liability for BB to house her if what Raven says about herself is true. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Major hate for her over at SS. Reporting the go funds from the good people of Arkansas bought  the dance studio and a 36 thou Kia optima. They say everything is exaggerated by Mom and Raven. "Monchausen" and "grifters" are buzz words in her thread. Not sure what else she has going on but from her reports it would be a huge liability for BB to house her if what Raven says about herself is true. 

Well I am suspect that I see all these begs for $$ and several Go Fund Me accounts and her Mom online begging for money but I will leave it at that.

are we jealous that she is using what has presented as an opportunity for her to deal with financial issues? Yes others may also have needs and no platform, but that does not negate the fact that she does have one and is using it because she needs help. The fact is that she might generate enough financial energy that she will be able to help others as well...and that would be a blessing

Ok not trying to be mean here, but if Raven has had so many surgeries, where are the scars? I mean the tank top she is wearing (I'm watching BBAD from Sat night), I don't see any type Of scarring? Where do they go in to put a pace maker in? 

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Ok not trying to be mean here, but if Raven has had so many surgeries, where are the scars? I mean the tank top she is wearing (I'm watching BBAD from Sat night), I don't see any type Of scarring? Where do they go in to put a pace maker in? 

Small incision left chest, if it is for a heart problem.  But I think hers is for stomach problem?  Not sure re that.  Never heard of one for digestive tract.

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

Get a better TV, she's got a huge scar running down the center of her abdomen, and a smaller one  right where the pacemaker is (you can also see the lump of the actual pacemaker

I am a little leery of the exaggeration. I know she has a tough disease and wish her the best but she talks about it being fatal and that is just not true.

Her mother has the same disease and is 44 and had 3 children. Not sure what the full truth is.

I know she has 2 dance studios and a 2017 brand new car and tons of Go Fund Me accounts out there with a new one her mother just set up after she went on the show.

42 minutes ago, Marty said:

I am a little leery of the exaggeration. I know she has a tough disease and wish her the best but she talks about it being fatal and that is just not true.

Her mother has the same disease and is 44 and had 3 children. Not sure what the full truth is.

I know she has 2 dance studios and a 2017 brand new car and tons of Go Fund Me accounts out there with a new one her mother just set up after she went on the show.

"Can be fatal" the magic phrase that covers everything lots of things can be fatal. Doesn't mean there's a good chance you'll die from it. 

It's the needy constant attention seeking behavior that is annoying. How she hangs on to Matt like a leech. How her eyes dart back and forth from the camera or the other players to see if all eyes are on her. She walks fine when alone and needs to compete with Xmas over her injury. Asking for money over and over while you have more than most do, is a disgrace. Playing the death card while people are truly dying.  She has no game and is waste of space in the house, her reason to be there is to be a walking talking advertisement of her gofundmes. BB knows the crap is going to hit the fan with her gofundmes paying for dance studios, cars and European vacations,  but they don't care because it's ratings for them.

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's the needy constant attention seeking behavior that is annoying. How she hangs on to Matt like a leech. How her eyes dart back and forth from the camera or the other players to see if all eyes are on her. She walks fine when alone and needs to compete with Xmas over her injury. Asking for money over and over while you have more than most do, is a disgrace. Playing the death card while people are truly dying.  She has no game and is waste of space in the house, her reason to be there is to be a walking talking advertisement of her gofundmes. BB knows the crap is going to hit the fan with her gofundmes paying for dance studios, cars and European vacations,  but they don't care because it's ratings for them.

yup

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Absolutely!!

Why not  just look at how she is playing the game instead of worrying about whether she or her mom are trying to make some money off the problem? I thought she did pretty well hanging onto the wall...I did not envy them at all the cold the slime and the muscle cramps.

5 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Why not  just look at how she is playing the game instead of worrying about whether she or her mom are trying to make some money off the problem? I thought she did pretty well hanging onto the wall...I did not envy them at all the cold the slime and the muscle cramps.

I think you mean the Comp and yes she did well. But as far as I'm concerned, she's not playing any game except footsies with Matt and looking cute and perky.

14 minutes ago, Marty said:

Raven has said several times she is pretty sure she is getting the next Temptation. She said 5 people in the house told her she is getting it. 

She has been waiting for the people's vote of sympathy since she entered the house. She has no game and she is as good as a chair inside the house.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

I think you mean the Comp and yes she did well. But as far as I'm concerned, she's not playing any game except footsies with Matt and looking cute and perky.

Agreed. She is a dancer and runs around the house in good shape and who would have thought that even Elena could outlast her on the wall. 

11 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Agreed. She is a dancer and runs around the house in good shape and who would have thought that even Elena could outlast her on the wall. 

We do not know how much the disease weakens her.

48 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

We do not know how much the disease weakens her.

If she owns/manages 2 dance studios she is not weak.  I think she believes everybody loves and cares for her and doesn't need the HOH to feel safe, doesn't get her hands dirty, doesn't need to make heavy decisions and has a free slop pass for the season.  So she's having a fun summer vacation flirting with Matt.  On the other hand, while not a big fan of Elena, she has a much larger body and is top heavy;  must have cost her a lot of effort to stay up as long as she did.

15 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

If she owns/manages 2 dance studios she is not weak.  I think she believes everybody loves and cares for her and doesn't need the HOH to feel safe, doesn't get her hands dirty, doesn't need to make heavy decisions and has a free slop pass for the season.  So she's having a fun summer vacation flirting with Matt.  On the other hand, while not a big fan of Elena, she has a much larger body and is top heavy;  must have cost her a lot of effort to stay up as long as she did.

nice point on the physical aspects of Elena in comparison.

13 hours ago, HeleneL said:

She is past separating her make believe world from the real world.  She's not in Arkansas any more.  Balance and strength is what you need on that wall and as a dancer, I thought she had that one all tied up. 

I was watching the feeds in the early days, back when the women of the couples were all friends and Jillian was the outcast. The three, Jess, Elena and Raven were doing make-up and slamming Jillian. Raven was deliberately pretending that she couldn't remember the name Jillian, calling her by different names  and then saying "whatever her name is". She was joining in with full enthusiasm on bashing Jillian. I don't think she is quite the sweet, wholesome woman she portrays herself to be.