Ramses Soto BB19 Houseguest

20 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Paul is a complete racist.  It's oblivious from his gameplay last year and how he has targeted Dom and Ramses this year for really no reason.  He can talk and profess whatever he wants about friendship and loyalty, but he's a tool.  He feeds and works into people's lowest selves.  Maybe he will win that way, but from my perspective, he's a rascist tool.

I think you're probably right, and I also suspect that he's homophobic. 

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Paul is a complete racist.  It's oblivious from his gameplay last year and how he has targeted Dom and Ramses this year for really no reason.  He can talk and profess whatever he wants about friendship and loyalty, but he's a tool.  He feeds and works into people's lowest selves.  Maybe he will win that way, but from my perspective, he's a rascist tool.

Personally I think calling someone a complete racist should be backed with more than simply stating that he targeted Dom and Ramses for no reason.  Dom was not even close to being on Paul's radar until her talk show went completely off the rails which was her own doing nothing to do with Paul.  Paul being Lebanese-Armenian would than be considered a racist no matter who he targets in the house because none of them are the same race if that were true or maybe it's just certain races.

Disliking someone is one thing but there has been no proof to indicate he's a complete racist ... A term that is thrown around wayyyyyy too much!  I'm sure he's had to deal with his own share of racial slurs throughout his life.

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I think the melanin rich community would agree with you

I'm not sure Paul is a racist; how could we know? You would think people in the house would pick up on it because they're with him 24/7. But I do wish they (BB) would diversify more. They always seem to have a token African American and Asian. It would be nice to see something other than the 20 something white majority.  

11 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Can't believe they'll vote out this non threatening kid and keep a gutless ranting raving lunatic idiot in their midst.  If they do then they deserve him and all that follows.

I was hoping that Ramses would at least make it to jury.  If the HGs vote him out then I hope Josh goes all the way to final two.  The rest would deserve it.  Of course having to put up with him in jury would also be something they'd deserve.  

I've seen comments as to why he doesn't talk with Jessica and expose the plan to vote him out. Maybe I missed something,  but I saw interaction between him and Josh and they both stated and acted as if Josh is leaving (acting by Josh cause he thinks he is staying). My question is how can Ramses go to Jess and expose something he doesn't have knowledge about. Ramses thinks the plan is for him to stay, is that right?

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

I've seen comments as to why he doesn't talk with Jessica and expose the plan to vote him out. Maybe I missed something,  but I saw interaction between him and Josh and they both stated and acted as if Josh is leaving (acting by Josh cause he thinks he is staying). My question is how can Ramses go to Jess and expose something he doesn't have knowledge about. Ramses thinks the plan is for him to stay, is that right?

You're correct, Ramses is about to be blindsided by the house. Unbeknownst by HOH.

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Thanks. I guess it's a double blindside for sure..if it really happens. I never count anyone out until all votes are in. 

I think the only HG who can do anything to stop it is Josh.  If he acts like too much of a tool he might just convince everyone to vote him out instead of Ramses.  

1 minute ago, Roli said:

I think the only HG who can do anything to stop it is Josh.  If he acts like too much of a tool he might just convince everyone to vote him out instead of Ramses.  

I'm sure that is how the script goes..it's a win win situation for BB/CBS.  

On 7/24/2017 at 11:31 AM, Lamasquerade said:

Adds nothing to the game, yet he doesn't annoy me. I'm torn over this eviction.

I liked his energy and I think he got short shrift and it bothers me that Paul targeted both melanin folks for no real reason...all a made up one ...I'd have liked to see him be there longer and get his stride. Kevin was such a snake...telling Jess after she gave up her power and not admitting to Ramses tht he was going to shaft him...he could have given him a heads up and it would not have changed anything. Kevin could have made a real move had he shifted the vote so that Josh went home. Had he told Jess before and she had taken Ramses off and put Paul up...a real game would have happened.