Megan Lowder BB19 Houseguest

bb19-megan-lowder.jpg

Megan Lowder (28)

Hometown: Cathedral City, Calif.

Current City: Phoenix, Ariz.

Three adjectives that describe you: Cunning, smart and beautiful because I'm confident like that. 

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I love Frank [Eudy]! It was him against the house both seasons and he did a beautiful job of using his skills to his advantage. Also he seems like a total bro I would love to get a beer with. I also love Paul [Abrahamian] and Victor [Arroyo] from season 18. They played one of the best games I've seen. 

9 hours ago, Marty said:

She is from my neighborhood.

Hometown or current? If hometown, I lived in DHS until 9 years ago.

No real notes on her. Will have to reassess after the show starts.

7 hours ago, PaganMom said:

Hometown or current? If hometown, I lived in DHS until 9 years ago.

No real notes on her. Will have to reassess after the show starts.

I lived in Palm Springs up until 8 years ago. Worked for City of Palm Springs for 30 years. Moved to Beaumont. My daughter raised in Palm Springs just moved to Indio. 

6 hours ago, Marty said:

I lived in Palm Springs up until 8 years ago. Worked for City of Palm Springs for 30 years. Moved to Beaumont. My daughter raised in Palm Springs just moved to Indio. 

I worked at the only Del Taco (at the time) in Palm Springs about 10-11 years ago, and then the old Ralph's. Who knows, we may have run into each other!

IDK...who Dyes their hair "Grey" when they're just 28 yrs old just to look 45-50 yrs old... which woman would that?... UGH... dont like her, she sounds like she doesnt know how to play BB...:wacko:...

4 minutes ago, straykat said:

Cody has decided who are the outsiders and it is obvious that his decision was based on looks. He told Megan he "just didn't like her" but what he doesn't like is her outward appearance.

He likes his bros and hoes (did I spell that right?)

Who walks out of the game voluntarily for getting caught in a lie? I mean, seriously, who does that? People have been caught in major lies every season and stuck with it. There has to be something more here, right? She said she watched the show, so she would not freak out and leave that easily would she?

Also, during last night episode, they did pan over and actually focus on the let me out button, next to the storage room light, for a few seconds which I thought was odd at the time. Now it makes sense as foreshadowing 

Edited by Depeche221
Portion of post did not show up