Jump to content
morty

Matthew Clines BB19 Houseguest

Recommended Posts

On 8/29/2017 at 1:31 PM, omahaguy said:

 

Matt should be ejected from the game for blatantly and repeatedly violating the HN rules. Sent home ... no paid jury vacation for him

 

 

 

I think he should be sent directly home and not be paid at all.  I wonder what their contract says about the ways they can lose their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Chima and numerous other players have violated almost every rule in the book over the years, In my opinion, Chima would have never been ejected if she had not thrown the mic in the pool. 

 

Yes, the reason why she was ejected is because she went after the producers, making it difficult for them to do their job. I'm sure they were happy about her drama, but not when it came to bothering them. I can understand that, as they're trying to produce a show.

 

Evil Dick did all kinds of nasty stuff in the house. IMO, he should have been kicked out, because he was interfering with other players, and at the very least physically intimidating them. But the producers loved his drama, so they let him do whatever he wanted.

 

If they wouldn't kick Dick out, they certainly have no business kicking out Matt for eating regular food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Canopus said:

 

Yes, the reason why she was ejected is because she went after the producers, making it difficult for them to do their job. I'm sure they were happy about her drama, but not when it came to bothering them. I can understand that, as they're trying to produce a show.

 

Evil Dick did all kinds of nasty stuff in the house. IMO, he should have been kicked out, because he was interfering with other players, and at the very least physically intimidating them. But the producers loved his drama, so they let him do whatever he wanted.

 

If they wouldn't kick Dick out, they certainly have no business kicking out Matt for eating regular food.

Yep eating food is chump change compared to past antics in the house. But there is no point in having have nots if no one eats the slop. It was a stupid concept to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lamasquerade said:

Yep eating food is chump change compared to past antics in the house. But there is no point in having have nots if no one eats the slop. It was a stupid concept to begin with.

 

The have-not punishment is boring, especially when the HoH gets to decide. I like when they had to compete for food. Half the house against the other half or teams. Losers become the have-nots. Or the comps where the whole house did comps and had to win certain types of food. 

 

Also, when people keep singing, there should be a whole house punishment. No hot water for 24 hours or no beverages except water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, straykat said:

 

The have-not punishment is boring, especially when the HoH gets to decide. I like when they had to compete for food. Half the house against the other half or teams. Losers become the have-nots. Or the comps where the whole house did comps and had to win certain types of food. 

 

Also, when people keep singing, there should be a whole house punishment. No hot water for 24 hours or no beverages except water.

Those were the good ole bb days!  The biggest comp now is who can pick their nose more then the other nose pickers. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night bbad, raven picking her nose while Xmas is talking to her. Matt splashing the water so we couldn't hear conversations..it's a total mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Last night bbad, raven picking her nose while Xmas is talking to her. Matt splashing the water so we couldn't hear conversations..it's a total mess.

Disgusting, I FF that. But I'm not sure it was Matt splashing.  Most times he didn't have hands in the water and you could still hear the splashing.  I think it was Xmas dangling her good leg in the pool.  Anyway I FF that too coz you couldn't hear anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also wonder what Matt's contract says.  I think when he leaves tomorrow BB should put his ass on a plane and send him home if he is in breech of his contract.  This is information outside of the house that should not be shared with current hg, they will find out when they go to jury house.  If we need another vote in the jury well Jess was voted out right before jury.  OMG would that not just piss those ppl off to no end.  Also how many condoms did Matt bring with him or does production hand them out to promote safe sex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought condoms were supplied as well as a few other basic toiletries. Also on BBAD tonight one of the poll questions was Matt is 'racking up' penalties...is this chivalrous or infuriating. The viewers said more infuriating and they posted the question a couple times. It was the wording that made me wonder if we would get a final count on Thursdays show...they may not need a vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who practices leaving the house kiss, hug, turn, wink , kiss and hug one more time. Yuck! Yuck!  I will not be surprised if he is booed.then poor Raven will be in DR hyperventilating crying oh why oh why was mmmmyyyy boyfriend booed and Cody and Jess cheered.  Someone must have done something wrong.  You think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Who practices leaving the house kiss, hug, turn, wink , kiss and hug one more time. Yuck! Yuck!  I will not be surprised if he is booed.then poor Raven will be in DR hyperventilating crying oh why oh why was mmmmyyyy boyfriend booed and Cody and Jess cheered.  Someone must have done something wrong.  You think.

 

I hope he is booed too. I seriously doubt he will be though. CBS will probably not allow it. They can't have the show or their choices look bad. Plus there are plenty of people out there who don't seem to care what anyone does, it's just a show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WOC said:

 

I hope he is booed too. I seriously doubt he will be though. CBS will probably not allow it. They can't have the show or their choices look bad. Plus there are plenty of people out there who don't seem to care what anyone does, it's just a show. 

CBS might not allow booing but they can't control it if there is just a smatter of applause and no cheering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

CBS might not allow booing but they can't control it if there is just a smatter of applause and no cheering.

The year the girl who made racist comments was evicted didn't CBS only allow their employees to be in the room so they could control the booing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Newby said:

The year the girl who made racist comments was evicted didn't CBS only allow their employees to be in the room so they could control the booing?

Yes, I remember that and I think it was also restricted to just family members too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

CBS might not allow booing but they can't control it if there is just a smatter of applause and no cheering.

Christine was booed BB 16 (Derrick's season)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Christine was booed BB 16 (Derrick's season)

 

 

Yeah, I knew someone was.  She's the one who was married but played footsies with Cody throughout the season.  They even interviewed her husband about it and he said he still he supported her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a kick out of watching Maven last night on AfterDark when Matt was telling Raven to stick with Alex because Alex was all alone in the house and had nobody, Xmas & Paul were good people who would watch Raven's back, and that she will win the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Newby said:

The year the girl who made racist comments was evicted didn't CBS only allow their employees to be in the room so they could control the booing?

 

That was Aaryn Gries (BB15) and she did get booed by many in the audience. She was badly shaken up by the booing when Julie interviewed her.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

 

That was Aaryn Gries (BB15) and she did get booed by many in the audience. She was badly shaken up by the booing when Julie interviewed her.

 

 

Yeah, I remember that. The faux-anger from CBS at her racism, while they cashed in on the drama and exploited it as much as they could.

 

And wasn't there other racists on that season, that CBS chose to completely white-wash? CBS always picks their favorites, and shows them squeaky-clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

 

That was Aaryn Gries (BB15) and she did get booed by many in the audience. She was badly shaken up by the booing when Julie interviewed her.

 

 

This is what can happen to you if your not careful in that house for 90 days.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/aaryn-gries-ive-been-in-and-out-of-depression-since-my-stint-on-big-brother-15463.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Julie spoke out against her and you knew she was going to get booed. I guess when the teleprompter tells the audience to boo, they boo.  I don't think Matt will get booed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×