morty

Matthew Clines BB19 Houseguest

bb19-matthew-clines.jpg

Matthew Clines (33)

Hometown: Arlington, Va.

Current City: Arlington, Va. 

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, competitive and silly. 

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Donny Thompson from season 16. He has a great beard, wore camo and generally was a good dude. What a fun little man. 

Like him. Seems like a fun guy. Will probably make it to the end. One of the first alliances.

DIBS!  He belongs to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Loved that he liked Donny. Got a giggle from me when he said "What a fun little man" lol.

He says that he is an intense competitor, but I think he may end up being too intense for some and that could be his downfall. 

One of my early favorites, which means I'll hate him by week 3. 

Bet I know his unusual talent... :devilish:

Looks older than he is. Sales guy lives on being likable and that is important to him, so I do not buy his product...that he is a good competitor.

4 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Bet I know his unusual talent... :devilish:

OK let us in on it

Too bad he's hooking up with such a sorry prick as Cody, this early on too.  Cody could end up bringing him down, once the house has more time to see how dull and cold Cody is.

O lord has no one recognized how malleable he is to his hormones with his head over heels reaction to Jessica? And yes Carmen, Cody is worse and will take anyone down as is the plan one ought to have to win, but I dislike his strategy about as much as Evil Dick's...but so far he does not spit...his only redeeming feature over that disgusting tool.

His eating habits are disgusting and he's a chair in the house, but as long as he keeps giving Jessica attention and pissing off Raven; he has a purpose. 

Matt, he seemed such a hottie at first but now zip !!  Disappointing.  But he does have the hots for Jess.  The only excitement in the house, other than Dom/Satan action.  The rest like the fishies, following whoever might feed them (get them to jury). Sad bunch.

9 hours ago, NYROSE said:

we never see Matt do anything

Because he is just there to hang out and get to jury

5 hours ago, Marty said:

Because he is just there to hang out and get to jury

Oh and he's really good at cleaning out bowls with his finger and licking every last morsel. 

This guy is so boring that he doesn't even have one full page of comments. And the few recent comments are about his eating habits. 

On 7/21/2017 at 0:35 AM, NYROSE said:

we never see Matt do anything

He's just barely noticeable.  I don't even recall what his voice sounds like.  He adds nothing to the game, IMO.  

and it all started with everyone calling him the silver fox...how far we have fallen

1 minute ago, BBLover4ever said:

He told Paul he doesn't want to play the game without him! Idiot....

Yeah he did, but you can see the cracks. He's not all together down with the Paul plan to vote out Ramses over Josh. Paul was trying so hard to manipulate him last night (with Raven there for support) and you could tell by Matt's incredulous expression he wasn't really buying it. He will probably go along though because I don't think these lemmings have a complete backbone in the group. 

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

I don't think these lemmings have a complete backbone in the group. 

spineless and brainless as an amoeba