Matthew Clines BB19 Houseguest

52 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Really? I've done the research, crunched the numbers and run through the various scenarios and I'm pretty sure the universe as we know it could be thrown completely out of whack from Matt's irresponsible actions.  We could be looking at like reverse gravity, climate change or the return of $4 gasoline.  :)

:animated_rotfl:  And Raven's inverted backbone will umm...I don't  a word for it revert? Uninvert? That was Matt's dastardly plan all along. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, straykat said:

:animated_rotfl:  And Raven's inverted backbone will umm...I don't  a word for it revert? Uninvert? That was Matt's dastardly plan all along. 

I wonder if we'll all find out the whole truth about Raven once the season is over.  I'm pretty sure that about 90% of what she has told the HG's this season is a pack of lies and/or exaggeration - 'hopefully the truth will come out.  One thing I do know - she is 100% irritating as hell.

[Every year, I keep thinking certain people will be evicted quickly simply because they are obnoxious/irritating...but one thing I've learned from watching BB for all these seasons is that being obnoxious/irritating is not nearly enough to get you evicted, for example: Josh and Raven this year, Jessie Godderz (BB10 & 11), Frankie Grande (BB16), Sheila Kennedy (BB9), Natalie Cunial (BB9), Rachel Reilly (BB12 & 13) and especially Amanda Zuckerman (BB15).  I have finally stopped wishing that the obnoxious ones will go first, because they NEVER do!]

On 9/2/2017 at 2:01 AM, Jcrow said:

I've always thought the Have/Have Not was unfair and boring. So many other things BB can do with the time spent on this especially if the rules aren't obeyed as stated above.

Turn the H/HN comp into a reward comp instead. The rewards could be letters from home or a night out of the house or all other HGs be come servants for sometime or any of a million things that would be much more fun for us, the viewers to watch.

Sorry, I had to edit this just to find out if I'm wrong when I said It would be much more fun for us viewers to watch. Would anyone miss the H/HN stuff? Is it entertaining to anyone who watches the show?

Now that Matt DEFINITELY WAS A TRAILBLAZER,  what would cause any future HGs to follow rules? Now we might see all future HGs give the finger to production and say F you when called upon to follow the rules.  He has created a precedent for future HGs.  

I have always seen BB as a condensed version of community/society in general. You are in a situation where you have to cope and react to certain stressors. Succeed or fail at challenges. Live without sometimes and face a jury of your peers. So, flipping the bird and thumbing your nose at authority is all a part of it. Personally, I still have an innate sense of, "We're going to get in trouble!" yet I can have a rebellious streak. I would take my licks with my fellow insubordinates though. It is another way of forging alliances and can actually be useful later in the game.

LOL! I was wondering if we were still talking about this guy. Wondering more as to why? I don't think I've ever watched a more nothing HG ever. You could hear a pin drop in the audience when he was talking to Julie. It sounded like they were in a vacuum or something. I had to laugh after Ravens good-bye message and he started clapping. No one else made a peep! hahahaha.

22 minutes ago, WOC said:

I noticed that too. I wonder if he has come to his senses yet in the jury house? 

Ha ha ha! I so wish I could have been a fly on the wall when he went in to JH! His thinking that Raven was so wonderful and her telling him to push her to the jury for the win?? Not to mention that he supported Paul and all of his endeavors. He's in for a real surprise with those people. I can't wait to see his arrival.

And the shirt! I should have known Raven would have kept it. I thought oh, noooo when I saw it. That's one for the rag bag.

23 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Now that Matt DEFINITELY WAS A TRAILBLAZER,  what would cause any future HGs to follow rules? Now we might see all future HGs give the finger to production and say F you when called upon to follow the rules.  He has created a precedent for future HGs.  

BB might get wise and punish everyone BUT the offender. That way the offender gets a huge target. This would probably solve the future HGs thumbing their nose at the rules, not to mention it would cause a lot of drama for the viewers.

5 hours ago, Jcrow said:

BB might get wise and punish everyone BUT the offender. That way the offender gets a huge target. This would probably solve the future HGs thumbing their nose at the rules, not to mention it would cause a lot of drama for the viewers.

What a brilliant idea.

5 hours ago, Jcrow said:

How do we get this signed into law?

5 hours ago, Jcrow said:

Matt was already a target, what would he have cared? Or anyone else who knew they were going? They would break the rules just to punish those who were remaining in the house as a parting shot.

43 minutes ago, WOC said:

Matt was already a target, what would he have cared? Or anyone else who knew they were going? They would break the rules just to punish those who were remaining in the house as a parting shot.

Yes, I agree. If I knew I was going, I would break every rule in the book if it meant the other players would be punished. With this season's lot, I'd shoot myself in the head, if it meant the others would feel it instead!

12 hours ago, WOC said:

Then it would be an immediate eviction. Break the rules once, suffer the consequences. Break them again, goodbye.

12 hours ago, Canopus said:

Yes, I agree. If I knew I was going, I would break every rule in the book if it meant the other players would be punished. With this season's lot, I'd shoot myself in the head, if it meant the others would feel it instead!

Then it would be an immediate eviction. Break the rules once, suffer the consequences. Break them again, goodbye.

7 hours ago, Jcrow said:

We've already discussed that, and it's very unlikely that the producers would kick someone out of the game once they reach the point of jury. It would unbalance the final voting.  We've seen that the producers don't really care about breaking the rules, so what makes you think they'd go all the way from "a single penalty vote" to "kick you out of the game entirely".

The only way they're going to kick someone out is if they're causing a safety problem to others or themselves, or causing too many problems to producing the show. And once the game reaches the jury point, that threshold goes way up.

21 minutes ago, Canopus said:

We've already discussed that, and it's very unlikely that the producers would kick someone out of the game once they reach the point of jury. It would unbalance the final voting.  We've seen that the producers don't really care about breaking the rules, so what makes you think they'd go all the way from "a single penalty vote" to "kick you out of the game entirely".

The only way they're going to kick someone out is if they're causing a safety problem to others or themselves, or causing too many problems to producing the show. And once the game reaches the jury point, that threshold goes way up.

I don't agree that kicking someone off the show after jury would unbalance the final voting...just let American vote in the ejected jury member's place.  I think this would be totally fair in every way. 

2 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I don't agree that kicking someone off the show after jury would unbalance the final voting...just let American vote in the ejected jury member's place.  I think this would be totally fair in every way. 

No, it wouldn't be fair at all. It would cause the players to hide any information from the producers, which would make the show even more boring. I don't want them playing for the audience, I want them playing it as if the cameras don't exist.

Favorite Player already causes enough problems. Luckily, it's just a small amount, so damage is minimized. If you make "Favorite Player" suddenly worth $500K, it totally messes up genuine gameplay.

There should be no outside interference at all from BB or viewers. AFP was created to appease the whiny viewers that do not like the last man or woman standing. If everything is rigged like I read 1000 times over in the threads there is no reason to  believe that even though America votes, BB is declaring who they want to win or who gets the temptations. Get Price Waterhouse to do the counting and reporting and I might believe it's for real.

22 minutes ago, Canopus said:

No, it wouldn't be fair at all. It would cause the players to hide any information from the producers, which would make the show even more boring. I don't want them playing for the audience, I want them playing it as if the cameras don't exist.

Favorite Player already causes enough problems. Luckily, it's just a small amount, so damage is minimized. If you make "Favorite Player" suddenly worth $500K, it totally messes up genuine gameplay.

If America has ONE vote (out of 7 or whatever the jury is), I don't see that as a problem - the HG's would have to be even dumber than they are to worry about what we think over the other 6 jury members.   No, the bottom line to me is that they cannot continue to let the spoiled HG's get away with trashing the rules and telling the production staff to "f**k off".  It's time the BB staff grew a pair and swatted the disrespectful players down for the d-bags that they are!  There simply MUST be consequences for bad behavior...they cannot continue to simply let the HG's get away with anything and everything!

32 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

If America has ONE vote (out of 7 or whatever the jury is), I don't see that as a problem - the HG's would have to be even dumber than they are to worry about what we think over the other 6 jury members.   No, the bottom line to me is that they cannot continue to let the spoiled HG's get away with trashing the rules and telling the production staff to "f**k off".  It's time the BB staff grew a pair and swatted the disrespectful players down for the d-bags that they are!  There simply MUST be consequences for bad behavior...they cannot continue to simply let the HG's get away with anything and everything!

You realize that they aren't criminals in jail, don't you? They can walk out the door whenever they want. They know that, CBS knows that, and CBS is far more interested in producing an entertaining show than running a "fair" prison.