Matthew Clines BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Yeah, I remember that. The faux-anger from CBS at her racism, while they cashed in on the drama and exploited it as much as they could.

And wasn't there other racists on that season, that CBS chose to completely white-wash? CBS always picks their favorites, and shows them squeaky-clean.

Possible racist this season too...all swept under the rug. Julie found a platform and ran with it. 

12 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I just opened that link and got all kinds of dire warnings about it being a Trojan Worm!  WTH

Sorry, I did not know that.

Please people, do not open that link. I am unable to edit it. I will report it to the moderator to remove.

14 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Sorry, I did not know that.

Please people, do not open that link. I am unable to edit it. I will report it to the moderator to remove.

Thanks.   Said my firewall detected and blocked it.  Warning said it was designed to collect your personal and banking information.

1 hour ago, kindofabbfan said:

I got a kick out of watching Maven last night on AfterDark when Matt was telling Raven to stick with Alex because Alex was all alone in the house and had nobody, Xmas & Paul were good people who would watch Raven's back, and that she will win the game. 

I fast forwarded much of their convo, I just don't have an interest. But I did catch a part where Matt was telling Raven that there are two or three people left in the house that would throw themselves in front of a train for her still. Or something like that. I'm thinking holy crap! They seriously believe that! Ignorance is bliss. 

5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Yeah, I knew someone was.  She's the one who was married but played footsies with Cody throughout the season.  They even interviewed her husband about it and he said he still he supported her.

Yeah, I remember him. Really, really pathetic. She should be ashamed of her behavior, but her husband should be even more ashamed of his reaction to it.

Well, Matt has officially become a trailblazer - he did not follow ANY of the have-not rules for even ONE minute all week...and received (drum roll please): ONE penalty vote!  So from now on, ANY house guest who EVER follows the have-not rules for even ONE minute is a total FOOL...ONE penalty vote is nothing compared to a week of slop, cold showers and sleeping in have-not room in a have-not bed.  BB might as well just stop having have-nots...it's all over!  (And BB didn't even show one instance of his flaunting of the rules, which he mostly did in a very disrespectful manner!)

Matt should have been kicked out of the entire game for his malicious, wanton and purposeful flaunting of the have-not rules ALL week...ignoring all of them on DOZENS of occasions!

13 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Well, Matt has officially become a trailblazer - he did not follow ANY of the have-not rules for even ONE minute all week...and received (drum roll please): ONE penalty vote!  So from now on, ANY house guest who EVER follows the have-not rules for even ONE minute is a total FOOL...ONE penalty vote is nothing compared to a week of slop, cold showers and sleeping in have-not room in a have-not bed.  BB might as well just stop having have-nots...it's all over!  (And BB didn't even show one instance of his flaunting of the rules, which he mostly did in a very disrespectful manner!)

Matt should have been kicked out of the entire game for his malicious, wanton and purposeful flaunting of the have-not rules ALL week...ignoring all of them on DOZENS of occasions!

I don't think he was the first. I do think BB needs to change the penalties though to something more severe like effecting their stipend. 

1 hour ago, Hikiki said:

I don't think he was the first. I do think BB needs to change the penalties though to something more severe like effecting their stipend. 

I've watched every season.  Several times, people have broken the have-not rules - but they were always isolated incidents where a houseguest ate real food one time (and they usually tried to avoid getting caught).  There have also been cases where people took maybe ONE hot shower on purpose or by accident.

Matt is absolutely the FIRST houseguest in the history of BB to ignore EACH AND EVERY ONE of the have-not rules from beginning to end EACH AND EVERY TIME...even to the point of being downright rude about it (in most cases, when they tried to get him to follow the rules, he either literally or figuratively told them to f**k off).  He never took ONE cold shower, never ate ONE BITE of slop, never slept for ONE minute in have-not bed or have-not room (at least he did not follow any of the rules during THIS particular Have-Not assignment).  And all he got was ONE penalty vote which BB and everyone in the world knew that he wanted.

I'm saying Matt is a trailblazer for this issue because he IS!  He is the first houseguest to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that NONE of have-not rules have to be followed even ONE time, because the only penalty will be ONE penalty eviction vote (which in most cases, means nothing, especially if you are part of the alliance in control of the house at the time).  If I were a houseguest on BB now, I would never follow the have-not rules...one penalty vote is nothing compared to a week of cold showers, slop and have-not beds!

41 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

I've watched every season.  Several times, people have broken the have-not rules - but they were always isolated incidents where a houseguest ate real food one time (and they usually tried to avoid getting caught).  There have also been cases where people took maybe ONE hot shower on purpose or by accident.

Matt is absolutely the FIRST houseguest in the history of BB to ignore EACH AND EVERY ONE of the have-not rules from beginning to end EACH AND EVERY TIME...even to the point of being downright rude about it (in most cases, when they tried to get him to follow the rules, he either literally or figuratively told them to f**k off).  He never took ONE cold shower, never ate ONE BITE of slop, never slept for ONE minute in have-not bed or have-not room (at least he did not follow any of the rules during THIS particular Have-Not assignment).  And all he got was ONE penalty vote which BB and everyone in the world knew that he wanted.

I'm saying Matt is a trailblazer for this issue because he IS!  He is the first houseguest to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that NONE of have-not rules have to be followed even ONE time, because the only penalty will be ONE penalty eviction vote (which in most cases, means nothing, especially if you are part of the alliance in control of the house at the time).  If I were a houseguest on BB now, I would never follow the have-not rules...one penalty vote is nothing compared to a week of cold showers, slop and have-not beds!

Oh goodness, that was a lot to express one idea. I guess I'd hesitate to call Matt a trailblazer. It seems to give him too much credit. And house guests have flagrantly ignored the rules in the past and received the same penalty. 

This feels like you were practically yelling at me. I've watched every season too, but I can't say I remember every detail nor would I want to

1 hour ago, Hikiki said:

Oh goodness, that was a lot to express one idea. I guess I'd hesitate to call Matt a trailblazer. It seems to give him too much credit. And house guests have flagrantly ignored the rules in the past and received the same penalty. 

This feels like you were practically yelling at me. I've watched every season too, but I can't say I remember every detail nor would I want to

'Sorry if it seemed like I was yelling...that was not my intent.  And to be clear, when I said that Matt was a trailblazer, I certainly did not mean it as a compliment.  Matt, IMHO, is a punk.

On 8/31/2017 at 7:11 PM, JessicaRocks said:

I've always thought the Have/Have Not was unfair and boring. So many other things BB can do with the time spent on this especially if the rules aren't obeyed as stated above.

Turn the H/HN comp into a reward comp instead. The rewards could be letters from home or a night out of the house or all other HGs be come servants for sometime or any of a million things that would be much more fun for us, the viewers to watch.

Sorry, I had to edit this just to find out if I'm wrong when I said It would be much more fun for us viewers to watch. Would anyone miss the H/HN stuff? Is it entertaining to anyone who watches the show?

22 minutes ago, Jcrow said:

I've always thought the Have/Have Not was unfair and boring. So many other things BB can do with the time spent on this especially if the rules aren't obeyed as stated above.

Turn the H/HN comp into a reward comp instead. The rewards could be letters from home or a night out of the house or all other HGs be come servants for sometime or any of a million things that would be much more fun for us, the viewers to watch.

Sorry, I had to edit this just to find out if I'm wrong when I said It would be much more fun for us viewers to watch. Would anyone miss the H/HN stuff? Is it entertaining to anyone who watches the show?

For a long time, I've felt like they should just get rid of have-not's and go back to the PB&J thing.  Even if you love PB&J, it can get really boring and old after a few days of nothing but.

4 hours ago, Jcrow said:

Have/have-nots would not be missed because it doesn't add anything to the game, in my opinion. They need to come up with a different concept that can cause friction between the players or cause the players to consider strategy in picking have and have-nots. I would much rather see them bring back the food comps or do like they did in Australian BB and give the house basic foods and then they had earn money to buy additional food, like ice cream, coffee, cereal, etc.    

4 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Have/have-nots would not be missed because it doesn't add anything to the game, in my opinion. They need to come up with a different concept that can cause friction between the players or cause the players to consider strategy in picking have and have-nots. I would much rather see them bring back the food comps or do like they did in Australian BB and give the house basic foods and then they had earn money to buy additional food, like ice cream, coffee, cereal, etc.    

Agree 100%. I love BB AU and they way they do things.

21 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Didn't he say he ate regular food so he would get a penalty and guarantee that Raven would not get voted out?  He took his fate well I thought or as well as anyone who would get frustrated because Jason his behind bad memory and wouldn't own up to it. 

Well, yeah, I think everyone in the world knew that Matt wanted penalty votes to save his girl Raven...but I don't feel like that gave him the right to make an absolute mockery of the BB have-not rules, and especially the way he was so outright rude about it.  To tell you the truth, what made me angriest about the whole incident was how the BB production staff allowed themselves to be so abused by Matt in his treatment of them.  It wasn't just how he broke the rules dozens of times, it was how he told the BB production staff to "f**k off" (literally and figuratively) over and over again.  I feel like the BB staff allowed the setting of a horrible precedent.  I mean, who is actually in charge of the BB house?

Took his fate well?  Oh, I don't know.  It was pretty obvious he was going, what choice did he have about it?  To me, taking his fate well would have been to follow the rules on his way out - instead of making everyone who ever actually followed the rules look like idiots for doing so.  I just find it a ridiculous trade: a week of eating nothing but slop, a week of cold showers, and a week of sleeping in have-not room/bed versus ONE penalty vote.  What the hell was BB thinking?  I notice Kevin continuing to follow the have-not rules this week, what an idiot he is for doing that...he is either going to be back-doored this week or not - what difference would ONE penalty vote make?

1 hour ago, JessicaRocks said:

Well, yeah, I think everyone in the world knew that Matt wanted penalty votes to save his girl Raven...but I don't feel like that gave him the right to make an absolute mockery of the BB have-not rules, and especially the way he was so outright rude about it.  To tell you the truth, what made me angriest about the whole incident was how the BB production staff allowed themselves to be so abused by Matt in his treatment of them.  It wasn't just how he broke the rules dozens of times, it was how he told the BB production staff to "f**k off" (literally and figuratively) over and over again.  I feel like the BB staff allowed the setting of a horrible precedent.  I mean, who is actually in charge of the BB house?

Took his fate well?  Oh, I don't know.  It was pretty obvious he was going, what choice did he have about it?  To me, taking his fate well would have been to follow the rules on his way out - instead of making everyone who ever actually followed the rules look like idiots for doing so.  I just find it a ridiculous trade: a week of eating nothing but slop, a week of cold showers, and a week of sleeping in have-not room/bed versus ONE penalty vote.  What the hell was BB thinking?  I notice Kevin continuing to follow the have-not rules this week, what an idiot he is for doing that...he is either going to be back-doored this week or not - what difference would ONE penalty vote make?

Exactly, Kevin knows he is staying and matt knew he was going. The whole concept is stupid because of what I just wrote. I'm sure if Kevin was leaving he would have eaten too or at least thought of it. Threaten loss of stipend for a week or get thrown off the program and then you will see people follow rules,  but a penalty vote means crap. As for the "horrible precedent," it's a game show,  not life or death. 

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

...it's a game show,  not life or death. 

Really? I've done the research, crunched the numbers and run through the various scenarios and I'm pretty sure the universe as we know it could be thrown completely out of whack from Matt's irresponsible actions.  We could be looking at like reverse gravity, climate change or the return of $4 gasoline.  :)

7 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

I agree on all counts. All in those in Production should be fired and new fresh people hired.  Sad season.  

18 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

Really? I've done the research, crunched the numbers and run through the various scenarios and I'm pretty sure the universe as we know it could be thrown completely out of whack from Matt's irresponsible actions.  We could be looking at like reverse gravity, climate change or the return of $4 gasoline.  :)

LOL !!