Mark Jansen BB19 Houseguest

He's too nice of a guy to do it, but it would be hilarious if he walked across the table on his way out tonight just like Cody did.

The table would bust to pieces, and Mark wouldn't say a word to any of them on his way out.  I think it would make for a classic moment in

Big Brother history.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, carmen said:

He's too nice of a guy to do it, but it would be hilarious if he walked across the table on his way out tonight just like Cody did.

The table would bust to pieces, and Mark wouldn't say a word to any of them on his way out.  I think it would make for a classic moment in

Big Brother history.

That would be awesome!

11 minutes ago, carmen said:

Big Brother history.

He could get hurt or hurt someone else, something that asshole Cody didn't think about. I like Mark because I don't think he has a mean bone in his body, but he cries too much and made Elena take advantage of him so I lost some respect for him. I wish him luck. Wouldn't mind if he got the AFP.

7 hours ago, kindofabbfan said:

if the vote had tied who do you think Xmas would've voted out?  She would have had the perfect chance to get Matt out but I am afraid that she would not want to upset King Paul and voted Mark out.

If xmas was really going to do anything, she would have put Alex on the block and worked with Maven to send her home. But, she shook up the game by making sure the guy that was all alone in the game was sent to jury. 

Mark, as much as I began to like him, went out like milquetoast; which is basically why he went home (well to jury). He was too nice for the game. He wanted to blame it on Cody or even Dom leaving, I don’t think he even knew. But the truth was he had no fight in him.

I was amazed how big Mark really is.  When he was sitting beside Matt you could really tell.  I do respect Mark for not laying into ppl, esspecially Josh who still thinks he was the one being bullied.  I can almost understand these ppl getting caught up in the moment, but then they have to step back and say wow this isn't me  I don't act like this in real life . I know Mark apologized several times to Josh but did Josh ever apologized to Mark?