Mark Jansen BB19 Houseguest

1 minute ago, WOC said:

Mark was saying something about wanting Cody out so he could play his game without that cloud hanging over him. Or something like that, can't remember exactly. He doesn't get it, neither does it seem Jess, but once you're on the radar you don't get off. Once Cody is gone Jess and Mark are next.

ITA. Once Cody is gone, they will just move up one spot on the hated list. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, joystiick said:

ITA. Once Cody is gone, they will just move up one spot on the hated list. 

Rule #1 Trust no one in the game and always assume you are next. You may act like you trust people, but don't!

14 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

They make me laugh when they say "my friend" "my boyfriend," etc.  How can I expect some viewers to separate the game from reality when the HG can't.

It is a game so they have freedom to do as they please and it is reality because they are living it. That is the hook of watching it for the viewer.

On 8/4/2017 at 2:20 AM, Schany said:

I really enjoy Mark.. but who doesn't love Wreck it Ralph? 

IMG_3952.JPG

Funny! I think I said something similar on his second page, but I comment on it all the time to my husband, who agrees with me.

but I still find him creepy

Mark, you aren't my favorite, but you aren't my least favorite by any means. Don't be an idiot. Use the veto. They will never let you back in their inner circle

37 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

Mark, you aren't my favorite, but you aren't my least favorite by any means. Don't be an idiot. Use the veto. They will never let you back in their inner circle

I posted something similar previously about Mark. He keeps thinking that he can get back in but that will not happen. He needs to use the veto on himself no matter what BS they say to try to keep him on the block. 

7 minutes ago, straykat said:

I posted something similar previously about Mark. He keeps thinking that he can get back in but that will not happen. He needs to use the veto on himself no matter what BS they say to try to keep him on the block. 

If Mark doesn't use the veto he goes back on the block right?  And likewise let's say he uses it to take down Elena or Jessica he returns to the block and is vulnerable to eviction?  Well if that's the case he's a real numbskull if he doesn't use it on himself.  But I'd kind of wish he'd use it on Jessica to screw up the rest of the house if Josh can convince the sheep that he REALLY wants Elena out this week and has the numbers to keep Mark safe.  Yeah like that's gonna happen...

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

If Mark doesn't use the veto he goes back on the block right?  And likewise let's say he uses it to take down Elena or Jessica he returns to the block and is vulnerable to eviction?  Well if that's the case he's a real numbskull if he doesn't use it on himself.  But I'd kind of wish he'd use it on Jessica to screw up the rest of the house if Josh can convince the sheep that he REALLY wants Elena out this week and has the numbers to keep Mark safe.  Yeah like that's gonna happen...

He stays on the block if he uses it on someone else or not at all. If he used it on Jess or Elena, Paul would get the others to vote him out. They are telling him he has to stay on the block to prove he isn't with Cody. Just more blackmail and pretending he will be back in the herd if he does as he is told. Paul doesn't care what Josh whats. He will have his herd vote out Jess and tell Josh, sorry  buddy, it's what the house wanted, just like he always does.

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

He stays on the block if he uses it on someone else or not at all. If he used it on Jess or Elena, Paul would get the others to vote him out. They are telling him he has to stay on the block to prove he isn't with Cody. Just more blackmail and pretending he will be back in the herd if he does as he is told. Paul doesn't care what Josh whats. He will have his herd vote out Jess and tell Josh, sorry  buddy, it's what the house wanted, just like he always does.

This is exactly what Paul will do. 

I'm glad he used the veto on himself.  He can't trust Josh - or the rest of the house - He can say after what Alex said without realizing he was in the room, made him nervous that she would try and get votes to get him out.

Hope he or Cody gets the next HOH.

16 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I'm glad he used the veto on himself.  He can't trust Josh - or the rest of the house - He can say after what Alex said without realizing he was in the room, made him nervous that she would try and get votes to get him out.

Hope he or Cody gets the next HOH.

I'm glad he used it on himself too, but of course they'll use it against him now.  I don't think he stands much of a chance of making it to F3, but at least he should enjoy jury.  

10 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Watching the end of BBAD and seeing him practically drooling for Elena is yuck!  He is so starry eyed and all she does is crap all over him verbally and with actions. He needs to grow a pair.

I'd be good with her getting booted out this week and him going to at least F3 so she wouldn't get a chance to crush his soul in jury.

3 hours ago, Roli said:

I'd be good with her getting booted out this week and him going to at least F3 so she wouldn't get a chance to crush his soul in jury.

Believe you me... She will find a way to crush him no matter what.  As long as she speaks in L*O*N*G drawn out sentences, is doesn't matter if it's this weekend, or 6 weekends from now.  That long exaggerated "final breath" will be his down fall.