Mark Jansen BB19 Houseguest

bb19-mark-jansen.jpg

Mark Jansen (26)

Hometown: Grand Island, N.Y.

Current City: Grand Island, N.Y.

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, strong and thoughtful

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Brendon Villegas. He basically said, "It's me and my girl vs. the house, let's go."

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love him or hate him, win or lose, I love the plan he has for if he wins the money. I also liked his answer to Jeff's question. Other than that, not many notes about him.

Hasn't got a clue, but is likeable and has a ride the waves as they come feel...so he could make it passed the first few weeks and his liking women will have them be able to keep him, alliance with him, trust him. His answer to the question was appropriate and showed sense and sensibility...he has social smarts for sure.

Lights are on and no one's home. He literally pauses to process. Not expecting any big moves from this one, but he'll be a fixture for a bit. Will suffer in endurance challenges. He's too big. ( never thought I'd say that snicker snort grin )

On 6/23/2017 at 6:58 PM, WickedOne said:

Lights are on and no one's home. He literally pauses to process. Not expecting any big moves from this one, but he'll be a fixture for a bit. Will suffer in endurance challenges. He's too big. ( never thought I'd say that snicker snort grin )

yes that pauses to process is glaring. and you bad girl....too big...LOL

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Wow what a package....

have u seen his swimsuit pic?... he's wearing one of those old time short shorts really showing his "Package"... Yummy, lol...:P...

kKvENow.jpg rK1AJRT.jpg

On 6/29/2017 at 4:13 PM, carmen said:

Yeah, I don't think his head goes well with his body.

Seems nice enough so far, though.

Yes he does seem surprisingly nice. That ought to get him first off if the male alliance gets the women out ...he would be next since he will be seen as a competitor by the males jostling for supremacy.