Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

He says he could not talk for two weeks but he can't shut up for two minutes. Reminds me of Eric Roberts character in the Pope of Greenwich Village..always whining and substitute the name Charlie for Paul. He is counting on Paulie taking him to F2. His into in the gangster suit and then says he is the stay at home dad makes him more hilarious than he thinks.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what else is he supposed to do.  Paul doesn't shut up either spending hours working each room.  Kevin is constantly told by King Paul to lay low, don't talk, trust me.  Well now would be a good time to drop the F bomb and tell Paul to F off.  He has to spend hours on end alone in a room with everybody ignoring him except for Jason.  No one talks to him so of course when he's given "permission" to come out of his room he's going to want to interact. Some people should try that kind of isolation some time and see how it feels.

6 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Well what else is he supposed to do.  Paul doesn't shut up either spending hours working each room.  Kevin is constantly told by King Paul to lay low, don't talk, trust me.  Well now would be a good time to drop the F bomb and tell Paul to F off.  He has to spend hours on end alone in a room with everybody ignoring him except for Jason.  No one talks to him so of course when he's given "permission" to come out of his room he's going to want to interact. Some people should try that kind of isolation some time and see how it feels.

Does Kevin stay in his room because he's instructed to or because of the instructions to lay low? 

8 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Does Kevin stay in his room because he's instructed to or because of the instructions to lay low? 

Both.  He's so afraid to cross Paul.  That way the rest of the nitwits can go connive behind his back without worrying about him walking into a room and catch them laughing at how stupid they believe he is.

Kevin has been marginalized by the wolfpack mentality. Paul decided it was okay to mock Kevin, so everyone does it now. Kevin has been entertaining. Never a threat to win the game, but good casting because he has played a good character for us. Don't like the way they treat him, but it's been the norm this summer.

I have been totally disgusted with the way Kevin has been treated. The controlling, the bullying, the lack of respect. I'm sure he knew some back stabbing was going to happen but this is just plain cruel. The ostracizing is the worst. I use to like Alex but she is one of the worst. She finds Kevin annoying? I would find her constant need to hide & scare people very annoying. When this site had a poll of who your favorite player was I couldn't answer because I felt like Cody & couldn't stand any of them. After the pick on Kevin fest I would love to see him win just for the fact that he could stick it to the whole crappy bunch. I know it will be Paul tho because this season, cruel is cool. And BTW why was it so bad he took the money?  They haven't been greedy in some way about money this summer? 

34 minutes ago, GrassyKnoll said:

I have been totally disgusted with the way Kevin has been treated. The controlling, the bullying, the lack of respect. I'm sure he knew some back stabbing was going to happen but this is just plain cruel. The ostracizing is the worst. I use to like Alex but she is one of the worst. She finds Kevin annoying? I would find her constant need to hide & scare people very annoying. When this site had a poll of who your favorite player was I couldn't answer because I felt like Cody & couldn't stand any of them. After the pick on Kevin fest I would love to see him win just for the fact that he could stick it to the whole crappy bunch. I know it will be Paul tho because this season, cruel is cool. And BTW why was it so bad he took the money?  They haven't been greedy in some way about money this summer? 

Kevin talked about other HGs behind their backs, but they all do that. At least he didn't join in on the bullying. I hope he can somehow pull out a victory in the next HOH. Not holding my breath though.

At least their treatment of him isn't as bad as I expected. It is bad enough but, could have been worse and the week is still young. I can't wait to see the look on Alex's face when the boom is lowered Thursday and Kevin is still there. Too bad Jason will go. He has been the nicest to Kevin despite the crappy things he has said.

3 minutes ago, carmen said:

I can't believe it's come down to this, but I'm asking for a minor miracle here and Kevin pulls out an HOH win on Thursday (assuming he survives).

Provided he's still there I'd like to see him get one too.  He seems good at remembering trivia and dates so it would have to be one of those comps.  I doubt he could handle a physical one.  But since it's a double next they will likely have to do a mental comp for 2nd eviction.  

29 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

But since it's a double next they will likely have to do a mental comp for 2nd eviction.

He'll be up against Paul, though, on that mental stuff and it might be that Paul is good at trivia / dates, etc. (I don't recall how good he is at those).

I'm wondering if it would be better if it were one of those crap shoot games where you roll a ball up a slide, or putt a ball down a runway, something

like that.  Kevin might prevail in one of those.  The only other one they've had this season like that Kevin absolutely threw it since he knew he didn't

have to win, so we haven't really seen how good he might be at one of those.

11 hours ago, GrassyKnoll said:

I agree w you.  It breaks my heart to watch what they are doing to Kevin, who is a kind soul who never joined in on the malicious actions of the rest.  And I felt the same way as Paul gave orders and even gave the words to use to destroy those he chose to remove each week.  I hope karma comes 'round for him.  Yes, not good to wish ill on others but if anyone needs to learn how it feels to be shunned and destroyed, it is Paul.

And so, due to this unrelenting massacre of Kevin which is lasting way longer than others have experienced, I hope Kevin wins AFP.  AFP has nothing to do with game play, just who we feel is a special character.  IMO that is Kevin.

10 hours ago, carmen said:

I can't believe it's come down to this, but I'm asking for a minor miracle here and Kevin pulls out an HOH win on Thursday (assuming he survives).

Would LOVE to see how they would react to Kevin in power.

Would LOVE to see Kevin win, period.

Agree. had imagined Kevin as HOH.  He would certainly put Paul on block and Alex if she is still there. Sadly seems he still has some affection for Xmas (ugh!).   But that fantasy is glorious, would be the saving grace for this ugly season but we all know how this will end.  As it began, Paul is given every opportunity, more than any HG ever, and he will win the $500,000 and buy mom her Bentley.  I really hope TMZ or someone investigates Paul's family's relationship/connection to BB/CBS persons.  Seems the fix was in from the start. 

Have we all read Evil Dick's input re this season?  He has no respect for BB at this point nor for the HGs or Paul for the actions taken to try to totally destroy and/or push people to react violently.  He is not a fan of Paul.

wow. If Evil Dick says it is bad....  Now is the time to make a move, in the second half of the DE. BB has the least amount of control during those. Have they done before and after yet? I don't know if Kevin can think that fast on his feet though. If he put Paul and Alex up...at least Alex would go. Josh Kevin and Raven could take control....in my dreams.

1 hour ago, hazelnutz said:

wow. If Evil Dick says it is bad....  Now is the time to make a move, in the second half of the DE. BB has the least amount of control during those. Have they done before and after yet? I don't know if Kevin can think that fast on his feet though. If he put Paul and Alex up...at least Alex would go. Josh Kevin and Raven could take control....in my dreams.

If Kevin won Paul would be on him instantly about how HE was the one who kept him safe from eviction this week and that Kevin has to listen to him and stick with the plan, even though Paul has never told Kevin the plan. They do have about 5 minutes to talk between the comp and the noms. Kevin, for some reason, still trusts Paul. And the other's never talk to him. So if he won, he'd put Alex and Raven up, which would be fine with Paul.

17 minutes ago, straykat said:

If Kevin won Paul would be on him instantly about how HE was the one who kept him safe from eviction this week and that Kevin has to listen to him and stick with the plan, even though Paul has never told Kevin the plan. They do have about 5 minutes to talk between the comp and the noms. Kevin, for some reason, still trusts Paul. And the other's never talk to him. So if he won, he'd put Alex and Raven up, which would be fine with Paul.

You are so right about this scenario.

On 6/29/2017 at 8:20 PM, carmen said:

I swear this guy looks and acts like some actor whose name I don't know.  Seems very familiar to me, though. I'm surprised his bio didn't identify him as an actor.

He looks a little like Christopher Walker Walkins

Latest movie I seen him was Hair Spray with John Travolta

4 hours ago, hazelnutz said:

You know when Evil Dick was on I actually stopped watching that season of big brother because I felt that he disrespected women and I didn't care for it . That being said the one thing that you can respect Evil Dick for was you always knew where he was coming from , if he didn't like you he told you upfront he didn't go like these houseguests and gossip about everybody and the worst gossip is Paul. Paul and his minions( don't even want to insult the minions), I like to call them his sheep , with their leader P being the worst because he acts like a little bitch , should already just be handed a check and let everybody get back to their lives . The sad part about this and may I say that I would love for Kevin to win , is that even if he did he would get pressure from the people that he thinks are his friends and they would never let him put Paul up Alex maybe but not Paul. And the only reason Paul dislikes Cody and Jessica is because they saw through him almost immediately . There is so much outside influence for BB19, that quite honestly I believe this will be the last season that I watch . When I first started this show it was good because they let it play out on its own . Now they keep giving it to whatever vet they bring back . Sorry for my rant , but I dislike Paul as a human being, never mind the narcissist that he is. And the houseguests that are left are getting exactly what they deserve , 

3 hours ago, straykat said:

I agree with this except I think the way Paul has it planned is that he and Raven are voting to keep Kevin this Thursday. Josh and Alex are to vote to keep Jason. Then Xmas will break the tie. If this happens it makes Alex and Josh a target for Kevin because they voted against him. Paul will look good to Kevin because he wanted to keep him. Alex will be pissed at Xmas for voting out Jason. Paul will act like they were betrayed by Xmas to Alex and he'll be good with everyone. If Kevin wins HOH I think he'll put up Alex and Xmas or maybe even Josh and Xmas. Heck now I'm starting to confuse myself. The only clear thing is that Paul comes out looking good.

28 minutes ago, WOC said:

I agree with this except I think the way Paul has it planned is that he and Raven are voting to keep Kevin this Thursday. Josh and Alex are to vote to keep Jason. Then Xmas will break the tie. If this happens it makes Alex and Josh a target for Kevin because they voted against him. Paul will look good to Kevin because he wanted to keep him. Alex will be pissed at Xmas for voting out Jason. Paul will act like they were betrayed by Xmas to Alex and he'll be good with everyone. If Kevin wins HOH I think he'll put up Alex and Xmas or maybe even Josh and Xmas. Heck now I'm starting to confuse myself. The only clear thing is that Paul comes out looking good.

Yeah, I'm sure whichever way it goes, no matter who is HoH, Paul will not be on the block.  

Oh, Kevin couldn't really accomplish the task of getting rid of Paul even if Jason had stayed along with Josh and Raven and all 4 of them were ready to make the move. Paul has everyone locked down in every direction. They all have to trust Paul or they get the boot. He's now evicting the people who have trusted him. I had hoped Alex would be evicted tomorrow as well otherwise it will probably be Kevin  or Josh. It'll be interesting to see how that one will go down.