Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Don't you mean they are really really really really really really really really idiots? I think they proved they were just idiots 3 or 4 weeks ago. 

I'm just really annoyed that Xmas and Paul are working Raven against Alex because I don't want to hear Raven talk anymore.  She is such a nasty Hoosier it drives me insane.  Jason for the win.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

As useless as Raven and Matt are. At least Raven cooks.  Told endless stories just to hear himself talk and talks over others. Now he is in whining mode because his game is in jeopardy. Take your 25 thou and go home.

but earlier someone pointed out that her cooking made people ill

7 hours ago, NYROSE said:

but earlier someone pointed out that her cooking made people ill

Could be true but the HG didn't notice that. Some in that house do absolutely nothing for anyone else and Kevin comes to mind. He thinks his role is to tell stories and touchy, touchy, feely, feely the girls. Xmas took away that privilege and now he is mad at her.

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Could be true but the HG didn't notice that. Some in that house do absolutely nothing for anyone else and Kevin comes to mind. He thinks his role is to tell stories and touchy, touchy, feely, feely the girls. Xmas took away that privilege and now he is mad at her.

Kevin washed the towels.  

Why does everyone smell the towels before using them?  

25 minutes ago, Roli said:

Kevin washed the towels.  

The towel issue would bother me. I'd have to keep my towels separate. There are dirty towels everywhere so I'd find it hard to trust that the clean towels were clean. 

22 minutes ago, Roli said:

Kevin washed the towels.  

I missed that. They should all wash their own towels in bleach three times. Lol. I guess the lazy asses want to make sure that the towel smells "fresh" and void of Matt's jizz.

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Maybe he needs to start playing the game instead of expecting someone to carry him through.  The first show, he was introduced as the stay home dad. Lol

What is wrong with Kevin being a stay at home dad or house husband? Would you think the same if it was his wife on the show and they introduced his wife as a stay at home mom and her husband was a nurse? 

8 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Bad enough with the nose picking but my jaw dropped when I saw Kevin brushing his teeth and used the toothbrush to brush his hair and then continued brushing his teeth!!  Really?

All he does is whine and he whined through the whole comp of which he didn't even really attempt to play.  They're 'll so gross.

8 hours ago, joystiick said:

What is wrong with Kevin being a stay at home dad or house husband? Would you think the same if it was his wife on the show and they introduced his wife as a stay at home mom and her husband was a nurse? 

I asked why and it appears you read what you want to read in posts. The term applies to the main caregiver of children and it appears to me that his kids although they live at home are old enough to care for themselves. From what I see he is the one that needs constant care. He is needy and has to get constant reassurance for anything and everything.

5 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I asked why and it appears you read what you want to read in posts. The term applies to the main caregiver of children and it appears to me that his kids although they live at home are old enough to care for themselves. From what I see he is the one that needs constant care. He is needy and has to get constant reassurance for anything and everything.

I read exactly what you wrote. I don't know whether you wrote the other comments about him being a house-husband or stay at home dad, but it seems that you all seem to view it as a negative. I just wanted to know why because I don't think people would attach a negative connotation to it if the roles were reversed and he did what his wife is doing and she did what he is doing, including coming on the show. 

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

I read exactly what you wrote. I don't know whether you wrote the other comments about him being a house-husband or stay at home dad, but it seems that you all seem to view it as a negative. I just wanted to know why because I don't think people would attach a negative connotation to it if the roles were reversed and he did what his wife is doing and she did what he is doing, including coming on the show. 

You obviously must know why it has a negative connotation for a man. Otherwise, you wouldn't ask.

Hey, it may not be right, or PC, but you can't undo 1,000,000 years of human norms just because it's the 21st century.

8 minutes ago, Canopus said:

You obviously must know why it has a negative connotation for a man. Otherwise, you wouldn't ask.

Hey, it may not be right, or PC, but you can't undo 1,000,000 years of human norms just because it's the 21st century.

It should not have a negative connotation anymore. If that has a negative connotation, should we also continue to have a negative view of women who work instead of staying home and raising her kids?  

There are lots more stay at home Dads in the last 10-15 years.  Women chose to further their education rather than get married, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen at the age of 18.  So maybe he was a prof. gambler or a bookie but you can't make a living at it unless you have tons of money to lose.  His involvement with mafia might have been to loan sharks.  His wife made a decent salary and they decided he should stay at home and she would work.  So his kids are grown and still living at home so he's still a stay at home Dad.  Maybe they should have said retired stay at home Dad.  He's 57, why not be retired or semi-retired.  I retired at 53 after working for 35 years.

He's so old school and set in his ways and he acts more like a 75 year old.  He's more concerned with having his clothes trampled on than finding a veto.  So what!  He's not harming anyone, he's just annoying.  So are most of the other houseguests and some more than Kevin.  He's no threat, just like a bump on a log but he's also a jury vote.

If you noticed Kevin did mention having had multiple hand surgeries.  The reason he is a 'stay-at-home Dad maybe that he is unable to work or has retired.  I am not understanding the big deal of him of not working and him saying that he is a stay-at-home Dad, even if he has grown children.   I wish that the house would leave him alone.  He is in the house with a bunch of mean-spirited children. 

5 hours ago, joystiick said:

I agree w you 100%.   Ignore the negative/critical comments.  Many of 'older' posters quit coming to this site because of irritating posters.

Like this seasons BB .....it is depressing.

2 minutes ago, kindofabbfan said:

If you noticed Kevin did mention having had multiple hand surgeries.  The reason he is a 'stay-at-home Dad maybe that he is unable to work or has retired.  I am not understanding the big deal of him of not working and him saying that he is a stay-at-home Dad, even if he has grown children.   I wish that the house would leave him alone.  He is in the house with a bunch of mean-spirited children. 

I Agree with you.  Sad to see and read.

I don't really care what he does or doesn't do. I'm just pointing out that a "stay at home dad" has negative connotations. You all know it. You may disagree with it, but that doesn't change it.

And, I think it will always be like that, until babies are grown in labs and nobody has a biological sex anymore. Maybe that time will be sooner than we think, but until then, "stay at home dad" will be seen as a somewhat pathetic man.

Again, I'm not saying I agree with that connotation, I'm just pointing it out to all of you who already know it but wish to pretend you don't.