Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Gunnar said:

Paul walks around saying Kevin's last name quite a bit. Let me give it a phonetic attempt..."Schlay-uber" but imagine a German type accent. :-)

Thanks, for once I heard Paul say his name last night on BBAD.  I'd never heard it before but your phonetic attempt was dead on.  I was just trying to pronounce too many consonants.

2 hours ago, Roli said:

Kevin - the great philosopher.  He has given Cody a lot of good advice, but I wonder how much is just game.  If he makes to F2, he'll have Cody's vote.  

Doubt he'll get anywhere near F2. He's on the outs with Paul and on everybody else's S-list.  Besides Paul has already discussed with Alex the idea of keeping Xmas around till the end because she won't be able to compete in the final physical comp.  Alex is in for a huge surprise if he decides she's way too competitive and manoeuvres something that will keep Baby Huey in the finals, again giving him a certain advantage.  Always the thinker that Paul...

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

Doubt he'll get anywhere near F2. He's on the outs with Paul and on everybody else's S-list.  Besides Paul has already discussed with Alex the idea of keeping Xmas around till the end because she won't be able to compete in the final physical comp.  Alex is in for a huge surprise if he decides she's way too competitive and manoeuvres something that will keep Baby Huey in the finals, again giving him a certain advantage.  Always the thinker that Paul...

I was actually posing the possibility that Kevin was vying for a possible jury vote from Cody.  I, personally, don't think he'll make it to F2.

Why do you resort to name calling (Baby Huey???) instead of using someone's name.  I know you're not the only one, but I just don't see going to that level.  I'm not a fan of Josh, but what's your reasoning?  

19 minutes ago, Roli said:

Why do you resort to name calling (Baby Huey???) instead of using someone's name.  I know you're not the only one, but I just don't see going to that level.  I'm not a fan of Josh, but what's your reasoning?  

Absolutely no reasoning whatsoever. My bad...

4 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Absolutely no reasoning whatsoever. My bad...

I guess I'm a little sensitive about name-calling in general, and about that one in particular.  My previous husband used to refer to the daughter of an acquaintance by that particular moniker (just to me, not to her face).  She was a teenager at the time, and it was like an overnight transformation from normal size to very big.  It was so hard on her.  Husband wasn't generally a mean person, but did it in jest.  I wasn't amused.  

The thing about Josh is, he's really not stupid.  He does have a college degree and a business, and he didn't buy the degree with money, which means he put in the work and earned it.  Maybe he doesn't talk the way some are used to because of his Cuban upbringing and heritage, but that doesn't mean he's stupid.  Just my two cents.  I know you're not a mean person because I've read your posts and they're insightful and not cruel.  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

I guess I'm a little sensitive about name-calling in general, and about that one in particular.  My previous husband used to refer to the daughter of an acquaintance by that particular moniker (just to me, not to her face).  She was a teenager at the time, and it was like an overnight transformation from normal size to very big.  It was so hard on her.  Husband wasn't generally a mean person, but did it in jest.  I wasn't amused.  

The thing about Josh is, he's really not stupid.  He does have a college degree and a business, and he didn't buy the degree with money, which means he put in the work and earned it.  Maybe he doesn't talk the way some are used to because of his Cuban upbringing and heritage, but that doesn't mean he's stupid.  Just my two cents.  I know you're not a mean person because I've read your posts and they're insightful and not cruel.  

Well I guess I was a little sensitive too.  I've been called out 2-3 times now for petty crap yet with all the GIF's being posted with caricatures of Elena, Mark, Paul walking his HG dogs and then there's the Josh monkey with the brass cymbals ohhh, not a peep except for laughter.

As for Josh, I didn't say he wasn't intelligent.  He has a college degree, he has his own business, he's said it often enough but he's acting stupid.  Being Cuban doesn't give him the right to cause havoc in the house and insult people.  He's acting like a child and now that he's happy that Jessica is gone and Cody almost there too he's trying to act like big man on campus, Paul's right hand man and gopher.  He's pathetic, I don't like him and maybe that's why I called him what many other posters have called him.  If he had acted like an intelligent human being from the get go I might have a different opinion.  'nuff said!

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

Well I guess I was a little sensitive too.  I've been called out 2-3 times now for petty crap yet with all the GIF's being posted with caricatures of Elena, Mark, Paul walking his HG dogs and then there's the Josh monkey with the brass cymbals ohhh, not a peep except for laughter.

As for Josh, I didn't say he wasn't intelligent.  He has a college degree, he has his own business, he's said it often enough but he's acting stupid.  Being Cuban doesn't give him the right to cause havoc in the house and insult people.  He's acting like a child and now that he's happy that Jessica is gone and Cody almost there too he's trying to act like big man on campus, Paul's right hand man and gopher.  He's pathetic, I don't like him and maybe that's why I called him what many other posters have called him.  If he had acted like an intelligent human being from the get go I might have a different opinion.  'nuff said!

Oh, I laughed at the Paul walking his lapdogs pic too.  I agree that Josh acted like a fool when he was trying to antagonize with the pan banging.  You're right, nobody has a right to act a certain way because of their heritage.  I think some here may be making fun of his way of talking, rather than the actual words that come out of his mouth, if you know what I mean.

I think he knows he's going to be going to jury before long.  He says he's fine with it.  I just don't get how someone basically gives up like that.  They should all be fighting 'til the end.  They make a mockery of the game when they give up.  I didn't/don't respect Jessica and Cody for that same thing.  I don't think Cameron and Ramses would have given up like that.  Or Jillian, for that matter.  Dominique also basically gave up.

As far as Josh's business goes, he says he has his own business, but I'm starting to suspect that he actually doesn't "own" a business.  He may be in hair care sales where he's essentially working for himself on commission, but actually the company isn't his.  Kinda like an Avon salesperson.  I could be way off the mark.  I just think he'd talk about it a bit more than just saying "I own my own business" if he really did own a business that he started up himself or bought.  He does like to talk.  And talk.  And talk.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, Roli said:

He may be in hair care sales where he's essentially working for himself on commission, but actually the company isn't his.  Kinda like an Avon salesperson.  I could be way off the mark.  I just think he'd talk about it a bit more than just saying "I own my own business" if he really did own a business that he started up himself or bought.  He does like to talk.  And talk.  And talk.  :lol:

I always suspected he was a glorified "Avon" lady.  Oh the last 3 posts I just read:  Elena was called a "dumbass", Josh a Meatball and Xmas a Chipmunk.  Guess I'm part of a club now.

5 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I always suspected he was a glorified "Avon" lady.  Oh the last 3 posts I just read:  Elena was called a "dumbass", Josh a Meatball and Xmas a Chipmunk.  Guess I'm part of a club now.

Point taken.  

Hey, we're allowed to attack the HGs here all we want, so call him whatever you like.  I was just curious about your motivation with that particular moniker.  Josh DOES call people names, like Meatball and Linguine, so I guess he's makes himself fair game anyway in the name-calling department

1 minute ago, Roli said:

Point taken.  

Hey, we're allowed to attack the HGs here all we want, so call him whatever you like.  I was just curious about your motivation with that particular moniker.  Josh DOES call people names, like Meatball and Linguine, so I guess he's makes himself fair game anyway in the name-calling department

Actually my original moniker was Pillsbury Doughboy, but everybody else was calling him Baby Huey so I switched.

10 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Actually my original moniker was Pillsbury Doughboy, but everybody else was calling him Baby Huey so I switched.

11 hours ago, HeleneL said:

This year we have a couple posters with a 'holier than thou' attitude, constantly arguing, berating, critiquing others posts.  No need to mention names but most 'old timers' have not only stopped watching live feeds but also not posting as these few have made this site an irritant.  I stopped live feeds but do check in here to see if anything has improved but seems it has not.

As for myself, I experienced an attack from one of these 'perfect people/know it alls' after a post and was shocked that such a reaction, a combative post, came from my comment.  And so, don't let the bullies on this site bother you.  They have caused many to remove themselves.  They have made it not fun discussing the HGs but more annoying and now worth the aggravation.  Sadly, as this season of BB is ruined as we see violent verbal bullying from most of them it is same here.  Not most posters here are bullies, just a couple,  and we know who they are.  

As for Josh, from the first episode,as we saw him grab the golden apple and immediately violently attack Megyn, he has real problems emotionally.  Seems hard to believe has his 'own' business.  Seems there is no way he could carry that weight intellectually. 

12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I'm the one who posted Paul walking the dogs, the Josh monkey with cymbals & some others...

I do for a laugh, if someone has a have a problem with it ignore me...

I will continue to do it...

39 minutes ago, watchers said:

I'm the one who posted Paul walking the dogs, the Josh monkey with cymbals & some others...

I do for a laugh, if someone has a have a problem with it ignore me...

I will continue to do it...

I know, I thought they were hilarious!! Have no idea how you do what you do but it's good for a laugh.

For the last week or so, Paul has been taking shots at Kevin. Started with Kevin is acting weird and then was out of line because he dared to talk to Cody. Alex immediately ran with that and stepped up the talk against Kevin. Now Paul gave her the big rock to throw at Kevin, told her Kevin took the 25k. He says Josh knew about it too. And Jason? Not sure if he said Jason told Josh. But now he has planted a huge target on Kevin's back.

Has Paul made too many targets too soon? Mark and Elena know they are in the short list and surely Matt and Raven can sense that they are floating on the edge of Paul's orbit of devoted minions. If Kevin figures out that Paul is now done with him and somehow, these five people take their heads out of their own asses, they could have a nice voting block and maybe save themselves from being taken out one by one.

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think Kevin and Christmas are in love. First time May- December romance on BB.

I watched for awhile last night, and I think it's just a ploy on the part of Christmas.  She wasn't speaking kindly about him behind his back.  

She's an odd one, for sure.  

1 hour ago, straykat said:

For the last week or so, Paul has been taking shots at Kevin. Started with Kevin is acting weird and then was out of line because he dared to talk to Cody. Alex immediately ran with that and stepped up the talk against Kevin. Now Paul gave her the big rock to throw at Kevin, told her Kevin took the 25k. He says Josh knew about it too. And Jason? Not sure if he said Jason told Josh. But now he has planted a huge target on Kevin's back.

Has Paul made too many targets too soon? Mark and Elena know they are in the short list and surely Matt and Raven can sense that they are floating on the edge of Paul's orbit of devoted minions. If Kevin figures out that Paul is now done with him and somehow, these five people take their heads out of their own asses, they could have a nice voting block and maybe save themselves from being taken out one by one.

Maybe it's because Paul knows there's going to be a double eviction, and maybe even a triple, and wants to make sure he has laid the groundwork for potential targets no matter who wins HOH.  

I'm not sure that Raven and Matt are sharp enough to figure out they're "floating on the edge of Paul's orbit".   Paul roped her in very early and she's screwy enough to think they're really friends.  

I'd like to see whoever wins HOH put Paul and/or Alex on the block, but in a double eviction there's not much time to get through to everyone how important it is to get Paul out.  By my count, there will be six people voting for the second eviction.  It could work.  It should be a fun night, unless Paul, Alex, Christmas or Josh win HOH.  Then it'll just be more of the same.  

3 hours ago, Aldrich said:

Sadly, as this season of BB is ruined as we see violent verbal bullying from most of them it is same here.  Not most posters here are bullies, just a couple,  and we know who they are.  

Yes we do.  Thank you for this as it's sad that it drives some posters away who I wish would come back.  I've been coming to Morty's for years and it's crazy how some of the newbies want to control the discussion.  I've seen some of the old timers just fade away as a result.

Apparently Kevin has some despicable behavior but I am still rooting for Mr. Massachusettes.  Wish I knew how to post a pic of him with his banner across his chest.  He literally won the Mr. Massachusettes title years ago.

5 hours ago, carmen said:

Yes we do.  Thank you for this as it's sad that it drives some posters away who I wish would come back.  I've been coming to Morty's for years and it's crazy how some of the newbies want to control the discussion.  I've seen some of the old timers just fade away as a result.

Apparently Kevin has some despicable behavior but I am still rooting for Mr. Massachusettes.  Wish I knew how to post a pic of him with his banner across his chest.  He literally won the Mr. Massachusettes title years ago.

Kevin.jpg.82569aa2354711743cf3670764f6abef.jpg