Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

I loved Kevin until he told Jessica about the blindside.  I was shocked.  The house is going to find out and he may have blown his game.

I'd have respected it more if he had warned Ramses.  The rest of the house won't trust him at all now.  

This is the aspect of Kevin that I dislike. He's a bit of a creeper when it comes to pretty girls. Let's face it. He told her because she's a pretty girl. And he had to get her confined in the toilet to do it. Yeah, that's not at all suspicious

3 hours ago, Hikiki said:

This is the aspect of Kevin that I dislike. He's a bit of a creeper when it comes to pretty girls. Let's face it. He told her because she's a pretty girl. And he had to get her confined in the toilet to do it. Yeah, that's not at all suspicious

I agree with that. I noticed it first with Elena. 

3 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Agree.  There was no reason to go in there to tell her.  They were the only ones in the room.  He is super creepy.  

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Surprised he is 55, he looks older. I wish they would have put an attractive 50 year old woman in the house to see how that would have played out. I bet she would either be evicted  by now or she would have kept her distance from him. 

Attractive or not, some older people would be nice. But then you wouldn't have the deranged, Veruca Salt bean party mentality.

10 hours ago, Roli said:

Agree.  There was no reason to go in there to tell her.  They were the only ones in the room.  He is super creepy.  

And why is there an overhead camera in that bathroom?  That creeps me out.

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Surprised he is 55, he looks older. I wish they would have put an attractive 50 year old woman in the house to see how that would have played out. I bet she would either be evicted  by now or she would have kept her distance from him. 

Oh please no!  We had one of those on last BBCAN and she was a nasty piece of work of she happened to dislike you.  Mouth bitch who ended up in second place.  She was nastiest to the guy who won 1st place lol.

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

And why is there an overhead camera in that bathroom?  That creeps me out.

It's always been there. If more than one person goes in it's fair game for recording. Same with the showers. 

Much as I don't care for this guy he just might be the perfect avenue for Jody to use to try and convince these sheep that they are being manipulated by Paul and eventually discarded like trash to make way for his win.  If Jody can convince Kevin of this then the house might just start thinking about it seriously.  Long shot but worth a try...   But I'm not holding my breath.

9 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Much as I don't care for this guy he just might be the perfect avenue for Jody to use to try and convince these sheep that they are being manipulated by Paul and eventually discarded like trash to make way for his win.  If Jody can convince Kevin of this then the house might just start thinking about it seriously.  Long shot but worth a try...   But I'm not holding my breath.

Kevin seems to be all in with Paul. I bet they made a secret final two deal early in the game, the "they will never suspect we are working together" kind of deals.Paul could have been the one to tell Kevin to make that first hinky vote so that there would be that little ripple of mistrust cast into the waters.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

He is super shady and can be used week to week by each side. He managed to escape the blindside reveal, so I imagine he will slide by a lot. I think if Jess dumped Cody Kevin would jump ship Paul to join her but he won't do it out in the open. He has a good strategy so far.

17 hours ago, WOC said:

Attractive or not, some older people would be nice. But then you wouldn't have the deranged, Veruca Salt bean party mentality.

totally more diversity so that there is not such a confluence of unanimity creating a herd...but having really different people finding ways to communicate and form alliance would be interesting

2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

totally more diversity so that there is not such a confluence of unanimity creating a herd...but having really different people finding ways to communicate and form alliance would be interesting

Yes! I complained about this before, but, I would like to see variety in age and race. Or should I say more than the one token African American or Asian. More Hispanics, Indians, Native Americans, anything aside from the "Real World" crowd.

9 minutes ago, WOC said:

Yes! I complained about this before, but, I would like to see variety in age and race. Or should I say more than the one token African American or Asian. More Hispanics, Indians, Native Americans, anything aside from the "Real World" crowd.

agreed diversity needed