Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

bb19-kevin-schlehuber.jpg

Kevin Schlehuber (55; turns 56 on 8/7/17)

Hometown: Boston, Mass.

Current City: Boston, Mass.

Three adjectives that describe you: Caring, humorous and charismatic.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I did meet Derrick Levasseur once and he seemed like a nice guy! 

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Marty said:

He won't last long. I read that his son won BB Canada a few years ago

Could that be the meme I saw earlier comparing him to BBCAN 5 winner Kevin?latest?cb=20170309034950

I think he said his son just graduated high school.

Don't have high hopes but only because the older players don't seem to last too long (except on BB CAN!)

I thought he looks like Danny Kaye. Kind of annoying and unfocused. Probably will bore the kids with his irrelevant stories that he thinks are funny. I'd like to see an older person who could make it all the way but he ain't it.

So Happy we Finally have a 50+ HG... his Drawback is that he's a TALKER... he is the Male version of BBCan5 Karen who was 50+ and Talked like Crazy... im sure he will Talk the HGs to DEATH and get Evicted Pronto... plus he doesnt know the BB Game...:(...

I wish they had put an older person in who you could actually root for. This guy is clueless and sleazy. 

Who knows....maybe he turns himself around and becomes a fan fave. Wouldn't be the first time I have been shocked by a change in personalty within the house.

Dep

I was glad he won the $25K and initiated the surprise as well. He is a father and needs the $ so that is one of the larger prizes they have offered. His rapidity with the button shows he has good reflexes and while he has all the elan of a car salesman, he is better suited for this game than we would expect.

On 6/20/2017 at 0:55 PM, gishy333tx said:

Talks too damn much. As another HG will be explaining their strategy, he will interrupt with his own and a stupid story.

If I was stuck with him and Paul in the house I might want to volunteer for eviction! Both of them love the sound of their own voice way too much. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

If I was stuck with him and Paul in the house I might want to volunteer for eviction! Both of them love the sound of their own voice way too much. 

Yep !!!!  or I'd hang myself..

The only actor he reminds me of is Grandpa Munster.  and Grandpa Munster dressed better..........

1 hour ago, Minimomx2 said:

wasn't sure about this guy at first but I have to say he is really growing on me. He is dumbing it down and I think he is playing these younger kids like a fiddle. He is giving the exact image he wants them to see.

I'm not sure the cast needs any dumbing down. Did you see them discussing how many feet were in a mile when Dom wanted to jog around the back yard? Holy crap! Really! And they all go around trying to act like they're so slick and smart.

does anyone see a resemblance to Danny Kaye there? or is that reaching too far back? I think he is doing far better than I expected, but since I do not have the after dark part, I don't get to see if he does interrupt or do other annoying things.