Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

On 03/08/2017 at 4:26 PM, PF364 said:

Ok, this is my 3rd post.  I happen to find Josh one of the only "fun" ones to watch this season.  His circus singing and dancing is hilarious!  Is he a brain surgeon? NO!  Will he win?  NO!  But damn, he is really keeping things fun when Paul is just telling everyone else what to do, while Jess and Cody hump around.  He is my guilty pleasure!

I agree! My guilty pleasure too. He wont win but is fun to watch. Voted for him to get the last hex not Jessica

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/3/2017 at 4:07 PM, Newby said:

Come on Josh.  Put on your big girl panties (HA) and put Paul on the block and sit Alex right next to him.  If you would do that I think Kevin and maybe Jason would vote to take Paul out.  Maybe others.

why ALex? 

6 hours ago, rubyred08 said:

I agree! My guilty pleasure too. He wont win but is fun to watch. Voted for him to get the last hex not Jessica

Noisy and annoying and told to be by Paul...what a tool...and a dull one in that unbleached box.

39 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

why ALex? 

I concur... Why Alex?  I think she is the only one really ready to "play" the game.  I would love something to happen to shake up the house.  I think BB needs to re-think their casting for next season, otherwise they will lose a lot of viewers.  It has gotten as predictable as Survivor, which to me is NOT survivor.  Ever see the show Alone?  Now THAT is survival at it's finest on TV thus far, IMO.

3 minutes ago, PF364 said:

I concur... Why Alex?  I think she is the only one really ready to "play" the game.  I would love something to happen to shake up the house.  I think BB needs to re-think their casting for next season, otherwise they will lose a lot of viewers.  It has gotten as predictable as Survivor, which to me is NOT survivor.  Ever see the show Alone?  Now THAT is survival at it's finest on TV thus far, IMO.

I do like the temptations wish they were ongoing...

7 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I do like the temptations wish they were ongoing...

Thumbs up to that!  If only everyone could keep their mouths shut about it like Paul did.  Not tooting his horn, but he said NOTHING.  Pretty smart.  I would LOVE to see an all female cast, or an all male cast next season.  There would be less of this raunchy behavior and more strategizing, at least I would hope so.  They could do the humpty buddies in the off season.  There are those that would definitely watch that, myself excluded. 

I wish for something totally different, unexpected, fresh and confounding!  This same old, same old is just that... Old.  What is the motto of this show?  Expect the Unexpected?  Well for the sake of all that is Holy...give it to us!!!

Josh telling Elena he wants her as a pawn because she is a good competitor is funny. Elena had a good point when she countered that if he wanted a good competitor he'd go with Paul or Alex. Which is true because they actually have won comps.

20 minutes ago, PF364 said:

The first season of Survivor was the best. Heck, they were eating rats to get by. You're right, it's so predictable now.

Holy crap! Josh has Jason and Alex in the HOH room trying to sell them on getting rid of Elena instead of Jess. He's making some good points too. Keeping Jess keeps a bigger target in the house and keeps attention off of Josh, Jason, and Alex. The point is made that Elena dumped Cody, Jess, and Mark and she can't be trusted to be loyal. Plus Jess and Cody are alone in the game. Alex and Jason say they'll vote however he wants but I don't think Alex is really on board.

My opinion is Josh should try and make a secret alliance with Jess and Cody. No one would ever suspect it. He can use his distrust for Elena as an excuse to keep Jess. Then Jess and Cody can target Paul or whoever, and everyone else will still be on the get Jody bandwagon. I don't know if it will work though. I think Paul will pressure everyone to get rid of Jess (unless Jess wins POV).

8 hours ago, NYROSE said:

why ALex? 

I started out liking Alex but it didn't take long to change my mind.  The way she talked down to Mark yesterday was the final straw.  She is like a little Paul.  I also don't like Christmas anymore.  She is egging Josh on to act worse than he does by himself. 

5 hours ago, WOC said:

Holy crap! Josh has Jason and Alex in the HOH room trying to sell them on getting rid of Elena instead of Jess. He's making some good points too. Keeping Jess keeps a bigger target in the house and keeps attention off of Josh, Jason, and Alex. The point is made that Elena dumped Cody, Jess, and Mark and she can't be trusted to be loyal. Plus Jess and Cody are alone in the game. Alex and Jason say they'll vote however he wants but I don't think Alex is really on board.

My opinion is Josh should try and make a secret alliance with Jess and Cody. No one would ever suspect it. He can use his distrust for Elena as an excuse to keep Jess. Then Jess and Cody can target Paul or whoever, and everyone else will still be on the get Jody bandwagon. I don't know if it will work though. I think Paul will pressure everyone to get rid of Jess (unless Jess wins POV).

It would be great if Josh would work with Jess and Cody in secret.  Jody needs to tell Josh how getting rid of Paul would be the biggest move ever played.  He ego might fall for that story.

20 hours ago, PaperRoses said:

Josh is a total moron.  He talks like a school dropout. 

Lol this reminds of the night they spent so much time convincing him that "shitted" was not a word.  The word was "shit" whether it was used in past, present, or future tense.  And then it was getting him to say "asked" instead of "axed".  That took so long even the camera cut off and went in search of something more interesting.

I hate watching him try to persuade Mark not to play the Veto because then he'd have to nominate someone else. Yeah, Mark needs to play like an idiot because it's easier for you. If you can't handle the duties of the HoH, throw the competition but don't try to strong arm someone into being a fool because you don't want to show your hand

8 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

I hate watching him try to persuade Mark not to play the Veto because then he'd have to nominate someone else. Yeah, Mark needs to play like an idiot because it's easier for you. If you can't handle the duties of the HoH, throw the competition but don't try to strong arm someone into being a fool because you don't want to show your hand

Yeah, been watching that for the past 1/2 hour.  Does he actually think somebody on the block winning the Veto would trust the word of an HOH that detests him and not use it?  How many pawns have gone home because they trusted a shady character.  He's now thinking of putting Raven or Matt up since they offered.  That's if no one can convince Mark not to use the Veto.

1 hour ago, PF364 said:

Not trying to be an a$$ here, but what is a beaner?  I seriously have no clue.  Is it an inside joke in the house?

I don't know about other parts of the country, but I would never call anyone that term where I live.  That's all I'm going to say, other than that I think Josh is of Cuban descent, not Mexican, if that's who's being referred to in this instance.

56 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't know about other parts of the country, but I would never call anyone that term where I live.  That's all I'm going to say, other than that I think Josh is of Cuban descent, not Mexican, if that's who's being referred to in this instance.

Yeah, beaner has always been a derogatory term for Mexicans here. 

Josh has grown on me a bit since the beginning I gotta admit ... Still think he makes some strange decisions but he kinda threw the idea out there about Elena maybe put some feelers out there but backed off pretty quick.  He's gotta be careful his alliance are probably okay with him thinking about that but it should be a cut and dry week no need to do anything crazy.  He can lay claim to getting out one of the biggest targets in the house and hang his hat on that for now.

He did get lucky in this competition even though he has been trying to convince people it went exactly where he wanted it to Haha.  It's okay to not be a competition beast and win the ones you feel are important .... Just cruise make yourself a non factor he could go very far in this game!

I never heard that term, I thought I was in the Kevin thread at first: boston/beantown, but I wasn't.  Anyway, like all before him the HOH title has gone to josh's already big head. HOH = tool, so "target" whoever you want, but keep in mind the house votes and those votes  saved your ass.  In a perfect BB world, no one would room together and they would only be able to socialize in certain areas of the house at specific (30 min) times like meals, work to earn, and yard. This would mean individual votes from individual thinkers most of the time. Slap some striped suits on all of them to cover the body parts and we would have a real competetion.