Jump to content
morty

Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, WickedOne said:

 

Which GUY did he want?

So funny!!  But he would be out of luck with either sex.  Big crybaby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to wonder how many friends this guy has outside of the show? He is an absolute nightmare. None of his arguments or opinions make sense at all. Until he is gone, I don't think I can watch another episode.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, this is my 3rd post.  I happen to find Josh one of the only "fun" ones to watch this season.  His circus singing and dancing is hilarious!  Is he a brain surgeon? NO!  Will he win?  NO!  But damn, he is really keeping things fun when Paul is just telling everyone else what to do, while Jess and Cody hump around.  He is my guilty pleasure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PF364 said:

Ok, this is my 3rd post.  I happen to find Josh one of the only "fun" ones to watch this season.  His circus singing and dancing is hilarious!  Is he a brain surgeon? NO!  Will he win?  NO!  But damn, he is really keeping things fun when Paul is just telling everyone else what to do, while Jess and Cody hump around.  He is my guilty pleasure!

 

Paul tells him everything to do...

He is a jerk imo...

Screwing in the BB  house has been going on for years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, watchers said:

 

Paul tells him everything to do...

He is a jerk imo...

Screwing in the BB  house has been going on for years...

I respect your opinion, but.....

I was simply stating that I enjoy the break from Paul's constant center of attention stories/actions.  Josh is hilarious to me, almost like a cartoon character.  It IS entertainment after all, correct?  

 

As far as the "screwing" in the house goes, I like what Alex told Cody... (and I am paraphrasing here) Hey, If I wanted to find a boyfriend/friend with benefits, I would have tried out for the Bachelor!  Love the logic on that one.  Also If my daughter or son acted like that on camera, they know they would be in for a mess of hell when they came home.  Thank God my children were raised better and would never do such a thing.  

 

Maybe my age is showing, but to me, it is disgusting.  Even my teenage Grandson told me how "gross" Jess and Cody were.  He even went so far as to ask me if she was a hooker!  TRUE story...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on Josh.  Put on your big girl panties (HA) and put Paul on the block and sit Alex right next to him.  If you would do that I think Kevin and maybe Jason would vote to take Paul out.  Maybe others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Newby said:

Come on Josh.  Put on your big girl panties (HA) and put Paul on the block and sit Alex right next to him.  If you would do that I think Kevin and maybe Jason would vote to take Paul out.  Maybe others.

 

LMAO! Are you kidding? Josh couldn't wipe his ass unless Paul told him told him to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Newby said:

Come on Josh.  Put on your big girl panties (HA) and put Paul on the block and sit Alex right next to him.  If you would do that I think Kevin and maybe Jason would vote to take Paul out.  Maybe others.

 

You're joking right??   :bangin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I find him amusing.  I would rather watch him than watch the bed potatoes.

I am with you on that one!  The "bed potatoes" and their slurping/farting/snoring noises and the non-stop a$$ probing jokes are just too much to bear at this point.  Do you think CBS i.e.: Les will ever ask what the audience wants to see?  This is about as predictable as "Survivor" (*cough*, *cough*, laugh). i.e.: Lets vote off all the peeps that are really good, and we can freeload until the end.  YAWN...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I can say on his win is lol. He only wanted a letter from his mama. Elena better get those lips and cheeks ready so she can be josh's hoh queen this week and rule by his side. Will Josh choose ho before bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WOC said:

 

LMAO! Are you kidding? Josh couldn't wipe his ass unless Paul told him told him to. 

I know.  But I was hoping Kevin and Jason would get in his ear and talk him into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

All I can say on his win is lol. He only wanted a letter from his mama. Elena better get those lips and cheeks ready so she can be josh's hoh queen this week and rule by his side. Will Josh choose ho before bro?

 

Is it safe to watch last night's BBAD?  Will it make me gag?  Just the thought of her in bed fondling and petting him like she did with Paul....  EWWWW!  Can't unsee that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

 

Is it safe to watch last night's BBAD?  Will it make me gag?  Just the thought of her in bed fondling and petting him like she did with Paul....  EWWWW!  Can't unsee that.

Didn't watch it yet, hopefully you will tell me if it's safe. Lol.  I'm sure she will be stroking and petting him and calling him her "teddy bear."  Mark will cry from rejection and it will just be another day in the BB house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early morning talk with Xmas and Josh. Looks like Xmas is Josh's mama substitute. They seem to want Elena out right now and are hoping things will fall into place with veto and temp challenge where they can get her out without it looking like she was their real target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, straykat said:

Early morning talk with Xmas and Josh. Looks like Xmas is Josh's mama substitute. They seem to want Elena out right now and are hoping things will fall into place with veto and temp challenge where they can get her out without it looking like she was their real target.

 

Anything could happen, but what is the point of getting Elena out?  I just don't see her as being that much of a threat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Roli said:

 

Anything could happen, but what is the point of getting Elena out?  I just don't see her as being that much of a threat.  

That move only benefits Xmas. As soon as Cody and Jess get the chance they will nom him. Josh's ride and die is Paul and where is Paul the one everyone thinks is the great manipulator? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Didn't watch it yet, hopefully you will tell me if it's safe. Lol.  I'm sure she will be stroking and petting him and calling him her "teddy bear."  Mark will cry from rejection and it will just be another day in the BB house. 

 

I did reply to this but again it didn't show.  Maybe it's me not clicking on submit reply again lol.  So yes it's safe to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

 

I did reply to this but again it didn't show.  Maybe it's me not clicking on submit reply again lol.  So yes it's safe to watch.

Thanks. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul is sleeping with Josh in the HoHR. I guess I can't really point the finger at him for that. My dogs sleep on my bed with me, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

That move only benefits Xmas. As soon as Cody and Jess get the chance they will nom him. Josh's ride and die is Paul and where is Paul the one everyone thinks is the great manipulator? 

 

It seemed like Josh was the one that came in with their coffee and started out with saying he wanted Elena out. Xmas was agreeing that she was a dangerous player. Josh might just want her out because she hasn't been rubbing all over him like she has with Mark and Paul. He should wait a day or two. She may be ready to rub all over him now that he is HoH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul will step in and aim Josh towards Jody.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

All I can say on his win is lol. He only wanted a letter from his mama. Elena better get those lips and cheeks ready so she can be josh's hoh queen this week and rule by his side. Will Josh choose ho before bro?

 

Since it's rumored that Josh swings both ways does it really matter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh is a total moron.  He talks like a school dropout.  We all know he is gay, but is not a fun gay.  He is a big bully & I cannot wait for him to be evicted.  I really do not know how the other house guests tolerate him.  I wish he would go home to his mommy.  I really detest him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

 

Since it's rumored that Josh swings both ways does it really matter!

Not to him but sometimes in the BB house, you have to pick one side. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×