Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

Again, giving Josh too much credit. Yes, it's satisfying that he had a moment of clarity regarding Paul. But how could you NOT think that way about Paul's use of the POV? I mean, no one should ever want someone to use the POV unless it's a backdoor plan. This was not supposed to be a backdoor plan for Christmas/Josh. So, the HOH alliance is supposed to be upset about having to nominate someone else. Josh is not brilliant - he's just acting like he's supposed to and like hundreds of others before him have. No credit due there.

What is ridiculous is that Christmas is NOT upset about Paul using the POV. For someone who projects herself as a strong woman, she is so weak and dependent.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

Again, giving Josh too much credit. Yes, it's satisfying that he had a moment of clarity regarding Paul. But how could you NOT think that way about Paul's use of the POV? I mean, no one should ever want someone to use the POV unless it's a backdoor plan. This was not supposed to be a backdoor plan for Christmas/Josh. So, the HOH alliance is supposed to be upset about having to nominate someone else. Josh is not brilliant - he's just acting like he's supposed to and like hundreds of others before him have. No credit due there.

What is ridiculous is that Christmas is NOT upset about Paul using the POV. For someone who projects herself as a strong woman, she is so weak and dependent.

And how do we know Josh is the only one picking up on these clues and production has not shown us?

What good is having doubts I'd you only share them with one person in the house. Xmas wants to go f3 with Josh but she is relying on Paul to take her f2. Too little, too late for Josh now.  He can't get Kevin out now but if he started his rally sooner he may have been able to side with Jason and Alex..perhaps turn raven against Xmas and get her on his side. He better stick with Xmas plan now.

2 minutes ago, gishy333tx said:

With Josh having soo many doubts about paul, he should have taken down one of the non-entities and forced alex to put up paul. Damn!

No kidding.  You talk about a missed opportunity, I've never seen anything like it.

Alex SHOULD have wanted to seek revenge for losing her ride or die (it sounded like Josh was popping off about Paul being the mastermind

behind Jason's eviction immediately after...but it was difficult to make everything out -- I do know Paul was getting upset with Josh).

Then, once Josh used the veto to take Kevin down, he and Kevin could be the two votes to evict Paul -- they didn't even need Xmas's vote which they

wouldn't have been able to get anyway, she's so far up Paul's butt.

HOWEVER, and this is huge.  Xmas would have absolutely mind-controlled Josh into not using the veto as Paul is her ticket to the end.

Xmas will cost Josh the game, and sadly he doesn't see that.

4 minutes ago, carmen said:

No kidding.  You talk about a missed opportunity, I've never seen anything like it.

Alex SHOULD have wanted to seek revenge for losing her ride or die (it sounded like Josh was popping off about Paul being the mastermind

behind Jason's eviction immediately after...but it was difficult to make everything out -- I do know Paul was getting upset with Josh).

Then, once Josh used the veto to take Kevin down, he and Kevin could be the two votes to evict Paul -- they didn't even need Xmas's vote which they

wouldn't have been able to get anyway, she's so far up Paul's butt.

HOWEVER, and this is huge.  Xmas would have absolutely mind-controlled Josh into not using the veto as Paul is her ticket to the end.

Xmas will cost Josh the game, and sadly he doesn't see that.

But was this the fake fight Paul convinced Josh they needed to have right after eviction?

10 minutes ago, straykat said:

But was this the fake fight Paul convinced Josh they needed to have right after eviction?

No I don't think it was fake and they should all question Paul's actions after the eviction but they are just to damn happy to be final five by Paul's advice, suggestions and counseling all summer. 

48 minutes ago, straykat said:

It seemed to be a completely staged fight to me. I don't know why Josh played along.  From what I could hear, Josh kept apologizing for voting Jason out, but, I don't think he ever accused Paul of doing anything.  

Yes, Josh has won.

Well that means Alex and Kevin will be nominated. Say goodbye to any chance that anything unexpected will happen. If either of them win veto Paul will go up, Josh loves Xmas too much. But it won't matter because Xmas and whoever pulls themselves off the block will be too brain dead to vote him off. Paul is Alex's new "ride or die" and Kevin, as nice as he is, is just too stupid to see through Paul's shit. 

I really can't stand the thought that any of these people will be rewarded for their gameplay this season.  

Edited by WOC
I hope I'm wrong

If Josh had used POV, no way Alex puts Paul up. Christmas goes up. That really doesn't help Josh make a big move. (Though it may have helped his game in the end.) But Josh didn't miss the big move opportunity - Alex did.

I think the crying from Josh was his lame attempt to get jury votes. It's gameplay in his childlike mind.

Paul on the other hand was badgering Josh for Alex's benefit. He wanted to look like he didn't know it was coming. And he wanted to marginalize anything Josh might say. So he went after him aggressively. Christmas was the one who should have stepped in and say, "wait a minute - you were in on this too". If she had any gameplay or intelligence or even loyalty to Josh.

Another of the many inconsistencies about Christmas that make you go, hmmmmm...

1 hour ago, Tiger87 said:

I think the crying from Josh was his lame attempt to get jury votes. It's gameplay in his childlike mind.

A lot of that crying he was doing in private and the jury will never know. I think the guy is just emotionally immature. 

3 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

If Josh had used POV, no way Alex puts Paul up. Christmas goes up. That really doesn't help Josh make a big move. (Though it may have helped his game in the end.) But Josh didn't miss the big move opportunity - Alex did.

Paul on the other hand was badgering Josh for Alex's benefit. He wanted to look like he didn't know it was coming. And he wanted to marginalize anything Josh might say. So he went after him aggressively. Christmas was the one who should have stepped in and say, "wait a minute - you were in on this too". If she had any gameplay or intelligence or even loyalty to Josh.

Maybe Christmas will tell Alex today that Paul was in charge of voting Jason out.  She probably won't though.  She is too far up Paul's behind to do that.

4 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

Christmas was the one who should have stepped in and say, "wait a minute - you were in on this too". If she had any gameplay or intelligence or even loyalty to Josh.

Xmas is absolutely playing for 2nd behind Paul.  She has no intention of Josh making it to the finals, ever.  He's too strong of a player.

Xmas will cost Josh his game if things go her way.  She thinks she owns him (and he acts like she does), so it's really his game to lose as a result of not getting away from Xmas.

She is, IMO, the worst thing that has happened to Josh in this game.

3 hours ago, WOC said:

A lot of that crying he was doing in private and the jury will never know. I think the guy is just emotionally immature. 

He was crying to Alex about Jason. And about Jason to Jason in the hot tub. He was crying to Raven about Raven - even though he voted Kevin in the eviction.

It's his attempt at gameplay. It's weak and dumb, but at least he's trying.

22 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He had me fooled. I thought the crying was real since he cries all the damn time.  Raven and Jason we're both pissed walking out that door and he could have saved the crocodile tears for when his ass gets booted out. 

Julie will have tissues handy for his arrival!!

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

I'm surprised he put up Alex and Kevin. Said no one ever. If he gets the chance to nominate a replacement I'm wondering who he would choose, Paul or X-mas?

I guess Paul has already talked to Xmas to find out if she was OK going up if someone comes down. Because no one would vote her out but they would, of course, vote him out. Oh, no! Can't let that happen, Paul!

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

I guess Paul has already talked to Xmas to find out if she was OK going up if someone comes down. Because no one would vote her out but they would, of course, vote him out. Oh, no! Can't let that happen, Paul!

F Paul!

He's a master manipulator for sure and for that maybe he deserves to win, but I don't want him to. Just being honest. This house this season othrt than Paul are so stupid, intensely. I can't even comprehend how this could have happened. How do people let this happen?

Edited by PAULISABUNION
Clean up voice recognition.