Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

7 hours ago, PF364 said:

Me too! he he he  I hope he will come out of this experience with his eyes wide open, realizing that not everyone is as kind as his "familia".  The real world will chew you up and spit you out if you let it, and I don't think he is/was ready for the likes of some of these personal attacks on him.  

He is just a kid after all.  

Agree.  I think he will learn a lot, but at the same time, I hope his experience doesn't make him cynical.  He has a good heart and a conscience (I know some here will vehemently disagree!  ;)) and I think he's the kind of guy who wouldn't turn his back on someone in need.  

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, WOC said:

Actually they couldn't because he was safe for three weeks. Cody tried, see what that got him!

I agree.  Too many fail to remember that.  After that I feel Cody was in shock when finding out Paul has safety and then Paul began manipulating, the mob turned against Cody, as Satan thrived with his 3 safe weeks.  It was overwhelming to Cody and many viewers.  As for me, I finally give up.  Can't watch live feeds as the cruel mob who followed Paul's lead to 'shit in Ramses mouth' continued that aggression on ANY who did not follow Satan's rule.  And now, that mob joyfully and gleefully cook, talk, love each other shunning Cody.  Their indifference, detachment from any human feelings/interaction is heartbreaking to me, again a sad reflection of our society these days.  Mob rule, either  you agree with 'us' or you are not only attacked but shunned from society.  Exactly what we have now in our nation. Shame on them all.  The only one with any empathy is Kevin but they shot him down for even speaking to Cody.

Yes, a study in human behavior.  But one that I can't stomach any further.  Like so many others have done before this season, I am out.  I only began watching 3 years ago but after this season I will find better things to do than waste my time with this 'game/set up'.  UNLESS a miracle happens and I hear Cody somehow pulls it back and wins, then I will gladly watch reruns.  Not holding my breath.  We all know who will be awarded $500,000..... thanks to his friends in production.

9 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Yes, a study in human behavior.  But one that I can't stomach any further.  Like so many others have done before this season, I am out.  I only began watching 3 years ago but after this season I will find better things to do than waste my time with this 'game/set up'.  UNLESS a miracle happens and I hear Cody somehow pulls it back and wins, then I will gladly watch reruns.  Not holding my breath.  We all know who will be awarded $500,000..... thanks to his friends in production.

So agree. I have also seen the same type of behavior here than ever before. People are being attacked for their thoughts if it doesn't agree with some others in here. And I am not going to name names as everyone here knows who is doing this this season, is like the hatred as poured over into this thread. 

Hope you all all have a great summer! 

He's a useless tool that will go through life whining, bitching, pointing fingers and in denial. No amount of experiences or achieved age will change that. 

Personally, I could care less if someone doesn't like my opinion. 

* waves middle fingers black claw *

If I was in that house I would make it my mission not to be in the same room with him as much as possible and surely never at mealtimes.  His constant snorting sounds like he's a mucus-filled blob.  I can't believe these idiots think it's hilarious that he was so stoned he drove 2 1/2 hours to get some place 15 minutes away.  He could have wiped out families on the road! And then he calls Mama to come pick him up?  Really? :bash:

Some people on here keep referring to the HG's as "GOATS".  What does that mean?  

As far as I know, someone who is a GOAT is "The Greatest Of All Time", i.e. Bob Hannah, Jeremy McGrath, Ricky Charmichael, etc... Yes, I LOVE motocross... My son is Pro... Or, naming the best WR's, QB's, etc in the world of Football.  Could go on to all sports, but that's what I always interpreted the term to mean.

That's off topic though.

I just really want to know if this is another word for "sheeple", only the singular use. ???

Josh is a perfect example of "if your friends told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?"  He was a piece of s..t  when he took golden apple and jumped down Megan's throat, I hope he is one of those people that is so smart he's stupid, but I think it is more like he acts stupid because he is stupid.

I'm glad some of you liked my previous post. I'm tempted to find an octopus picture and add Paul's face and put his minions on the tentacles with Codys face on a fish, but I have a young baby and I'm constantly tired.

But about Josh, since when is 23, a child? I'm middle aged, but I was married with a kid and a mortgage by then. He should have had enough life experience by now to know better than to behave like a spoiled monkey. 

14 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Josh is a perfect example of "if your friends told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?"  He was a piece of s..t  when he took golden apple and jumped down Megan's throat, I hope he is one of those people that is so smart he's stupid, but I think it is more like he acts stupid because he is stupid.

I think the second thought is probably the right one.  He keeps picking fights he wouldn't win on the outside, and he seems to be too stupid to realize that there are people on the outside who love guys like him and who are just waiting.  Most people are a smarter ....  not Josh.   He needs to wise up and stop trying to pick fights. He is the bully, but I don't think he has the brains or the brawn to back it up.  He needs to grow up... fast.

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Likes to hear himself talk when the others aren't talking over him. Amusing when ranting about something.

I think they ALL like to hear themselves talk, except Cody.  

The argument between Josh and Elena was hilarious.  I couldn't believe how Elena was just glossing over Josh's statements about her being attractive to him.  I was just waiting for her to say she was NOT attracted to him.  It would have broken his heart, but she hasn't really displayed that she cares about anyone's feelings.  

7 minutes ago, Roli said:

I think they ALL like to hear themselves talk, except Cody.  

The argument between Josh and Elena was hilarious.  I couldn't believe how Elena was just glossing over Josh's statements about her being attractive to him.  I was just waiting for her to say she was NOT attracted to him.  It would have broken his heart, but she hasn't really displayed that she cares about anyone's feelings.  

She was eating it all up. He likes her face and curves, not every man wants a stick figure and some appreciate fuller woman. Through that whole conversation all I could think about was that her drawn on eyebrows matched his and thought they would make a cute couple. She would do him for sure if it meant keeping her safe for a while. 

9 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

She was eating it all up. He likes her face and curves, not every man wants a stick figure and some appreciate fuller woman. Through that whole conversation all I could think about was that her drawn on eyebrows matched his and thought they would make a cute couple. She would do him for sure if it meant keeping her safe for a while. 

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if she "does him" in jury.  

45 minutes ago, Roli said:

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if she "does him" in jury.  

I doubt that because it wouldn't serve a purpose for her if they are both in jury. If she outlasts him in the house, I am sure she will do him on the way out the door in case she needs his vote at the end.  

After Josh left the room, she rolled a bit in the bed to rise and Kevin got an eyeful (or two) of Elena boob.  The other night it was gross..she was resting those boulders on the counter and they we're all squished up.  She is oblivious to things or maybe just don't care.

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I doubt that because it wouldn't serve a purpose for her if they are both in jury. If she outlasts him in the house, I am sure she will do him on the way out the door in case she needs his vote at the end.  

After Josh left the room, she rolled a bit in the bed to rise and Kevin got an eyeful (or two) of Elena boob.  The other night it was gross..she was resting those boulders on the counter and they we're all squished up.  She is oblivious to things or maybe just don't care.

She might allow him to "do her" just to feed her own ego.  

She has made references to being treated poorly in high school.  Maybe she needs some counseling if it's still bothering her all these years later.