Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

1 minute ago, WOC said:

Roli, being a man I tend to think when women are critical of another women's looks, excessively, and it when seems that most men find that woman good looking, they are jealous. There seems to be an obsession with Jess' looks. I know, with out a doubt, that I could very well be wrong and it may even sound sexist for me to say this. But that's how I feel about it. I may post that I think Paul's beard is nasty, but not in every other post like some do about Jess' looks. 

I agree that some did, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.  Now, I did joke about her "car lashes", but I truly feel sympathy for her about her hair.  She's obviously in a place in life where her appearance is very important.  I'm not faulting her for trying to look what she considers to be her best.  What's important to her is HER business.  

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roli said:

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah, sure.  Whatever you say.  

Edit:  I note that you "joined" this board on September 5th.  Too cowardly to post using one of your regular screen names?  Talk about "struggling"......

I have no idea why they need to come back at every post made by me or anyone regarding Cody or Jess. If it truly didn't bother them that they ended up not making f3 it's not my fault.  I don't need to make new screen names to say what I want. They can say what they want about my posts, but I'm no troll. 

54 minutes ago, WOC said:

Heck I was going back and forth with them way back where Jess was concerned. Whatever you do, don't bring up the word jealous! LOL! 

Seriously, I find it all good natured and never meant any ill will, I'm an instigator! I don't rally hate any of the HGs. Maybe I would if I really knew any of 'em. But I enjoy judging them and don't feel guilty at all for doing so. If I was on the shown I'm sure there would be plenty of judges out there for me. I just would hope they could see past my fake eyelashes and weave to see there real man inside! :P

The first person on this board that you called jealous regarding jessica was WickedOne. She told you it was so cliche. Go back and check Jessica's early pages. I have a good memory for useless stuff.

6 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I have no idea why they need to come back at every post made by me or anyone regarding Cody or Jess. If it truly didn't bother them that they ended up not making f3 it's not my fault.  I don't need to make new screen names to say what I want. They can say what they want about my posts, but I'm no troll. 

Yeah, there's a lot of transference going on here.  

1 minute ago, Gram02 said:

I think Jess and Cody can exist in their own little bubble but I don't see either one fitting into the other's world.  

Agree.  They're still in that horny honeymoon-type phase.  Real life will probably smack them both in the face very quickly.  

But if they make it, more power to them.  

3 hours ago, Gram02 said:

I think Josh thinks he has a bunch of fans.  He believes the jury respects his game play (the screaming, yelling and crying).  When Josh was giving his final speech I was sitting here thinking Josh just sit down and shut up before you start pissing people off.  OMG I have some of Paul in me!

No, don't put yourself down like that.  You didn't slap Josh in the face and call him a f---ing idiot so I would say you don't have Paul in you.

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

The first person on this board that you called jealous regarding jessica was WickedOne. She told you it was so cliche. Go back and check Jessica's early pages. I have a good memory for useless stuff.

You need to check that memory! I didn't call anyone out on being jealous. It was an "in general" comment and Wicked replied to it and then we went back and forth a little. Thankfully she and I are mature enough to continue on with it months later. Good grief! :blink: 

On 9/22/2017 at 4:17 PM, WOC said:

You need to check that memory! I didn't call anyone out on being jealous. It was an "in general" comment and Wicked replied to it and then we went back and forth a little. Thankfully she and I are mature enough to continue on with it months later. Good grief! :blink: 

On 9/22/2017 at 3:05 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Fact check before tossing my name out on a board. Page 3.  

On 9/22/2017 at 7:17 PM, WOC said:

Actually this should have read "mature enough NOT to continue..." but I posted without rereading. I was hoping to find a Survivor board (didn't see it) and I got the notice that I was quoted. Glad to see people can move on. LOL! Let me sum it all up... Goodbye!

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎27 at 12:38 PM, WOC said:

Actually this should have read "mature enough NOT to continue..." but I posted without rereading. I was hoping to find a Survivor board (didn't see it) and I got the notice that I was quoted. Glad to see people can move on. LOL! Let me sum it all up... Goodbye!

If you happen to come back, just to let you know Jessica and Cody are doing the next Amazing Race.  And this is the link to the Survivor board:  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/114052-survivor-35-episode-recaps/&tab=comments#comment-885923

On 9/22/2017 at 3:58 PM, Roli said:

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah, sure.  Whatever you say.  

Edit:  I note that you "joined" this board on September 5th.  Too cowardly to post using one of your regular screen names?  Talk about "struggling"......

LOL. The old tried and true message board strategy. When challenged, try to deflect back to the challenger being an alias.

Truth: I don't have any other screen names than the one I'm using here. I did join this board late. I don't like spoilers so I tend to stay away from boards on tv shows. I've watched every season of BB, Survivor, and TAR, but never participated in this stuff. Until this year. It was so frustrating (lack of competitors, lack of thinkers, delusional sheeple, production interference) that I had to come here to see what others were saying. Found out, most agreed with me.

Sidenote: Never understood the need for multiple board aliases - or the need for others to accuse. I mean, we're all aliases here right? Tiger87 is not my real name. So why would I need another account? And why would I be so paranoid to think that's what others are doing when it serves no purpose?