Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Roli said:

I wonder how irritated Jessica is that Josh won, and also that Cody voted for him.  I wish I could have seen her face when that last vote was announced.  :D

I wish we could have seen Cody's face when they showed the clip of her saying how she wanted to align with Paul when he first entered. Josh's win was all based on a friendship bracelet that Cody didn't get. Lol

21 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I wish we could have seen Cody's face when they showed the clip of her saying how she wanted to align with Paul when he first entered. Josh's win was all based on a friendship bracelet that Cody didn't get. Lol

Cody didn't give a rat's ass about the bracelet. He never even tried to campaign for one when BB had all of the HGs beg Paul for one in the beginning. Cody didn't like Paul from the word go.

10 minutes ago, WOC said:

Cody didn't give a rat's ass about the bracelet. He never even tried to campaign for one when BB had all of the HGs beg Paul for one in the beginning. Cody didn't like Paul from the word go.

Hard to tell what he cares about other than getting a piece of Jessica's you know what. He thought they would all flock to him. They just didn't like him enough to side with him and Paul gave them an out. It would have been a different ball game if he got that bracelet. Who knows, Cody may have been f2 if he did.

11 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Hard to tell what he cares about other than getting a piece of Jessica's you know what. He thought they would all flock to him. They just didn't like him enough to side with him and Paul gave them an out. It would have been a different ball game if he got that bracelet. Who knows, Cody may have been f2 if he did.

Well I'll side with the millions that did like him and voted him AFP over the HGs who couldn't take a crap without Paul's approval.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

Well I'll side with the millions that did like him and voted him AFP over the HGs who couldn't take a crap without Paul's approval.

The numbers don't really matter because passionate Cody fans voted as many times as they could with as many accounts as they could use to do so.  

Honestly, most people who watch BB probably don't bother to vote for AFP, especially in a season where so many weren't likable.  I enjoy watching BB, but the fan favorite contest means diddly squat to me, so I don't bother voting.   That multiple account frenetic voting thing seems very teeny-bopperish to me.  

Still, I'm glad Cody won so his fans can feel good about something.  I don't think he'll be able to parlay the title of BB AFP into anything meaningful in life.  He's still an ass.  

I started not liking Josh when he became such a follower of Paul and Christmas and was mean to Cody, Jessica and Mark.  But he began to grow on me a little bit, especially when it got down to the final 5 or 6.  I don't think he is nearly as mean as the others, sans Kevin, but he sure does have some growing up to do. I think he basically has a good heart and a conscious.  I hope he doesn't blow this money and he can have a successful life.  I'm not sure I would have wished that for Paul and Christmas.

7 hours ago, Roli said:

The numbers don't really matter because passionate Cody fans voted as many times as they could with as many accounts as they could use to do so.  

Honestly, most people who watch BB probably don't bother to vote for AFP, especially in a season where so many weren't likable.  I enjoy watching BB, but the fan favorite contest means diddly squat to me, so I don't bother voting.   That multiple account frenetic voting thing seems very teeny-bopperish to me.  

Still, I'm glad Cody won so his fans can feel good about something.  I don't think he'll be able to parlay the title of BB AFP into anything meaningful in life.  He's still an ass.  

If it is assumed that Cody fans had multiple accounts and voted multiple time, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Paul fans did the same? Maybe the bigger question to ask is, why did a guy who played one-third of the season have more fans than a guy who played two full seasons back-to-back?

10 minutes ago, joystiick said:

If it is assumed that Cody fans had multiple accounts and voted multiple time, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Paul fans did the same? Maybe the bigger question to ask is, why did a guy who played one-third of the season have more fans than a guy who played two full seasons back-to-back?

Exactly, thank you!

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

Because CBS gave him good edits. They left out his transgender, riot, etc comments. Also if CBS has been rigging it all season like most of you state that it's a good chance they cooked the books on Cody's votes. 

17 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Because CBS gave him good edits. They left out his transgender, riot, etc comments. Also if CBS has been rigging it all season like most of you state that it's a good chance they cooked the books on Cody's votes. 

I think Paul had a very good edit by CBS. Personally, I think paul fans should be the last ones to complain about CBS edits. Plus, to imply that production didn't manipulate things in the beginning to help paul is crazy. The 25,000 prize to get paul in the game, the friendship bracelets and 3 week safety was all manipulations to help stay in the game and give him time work with the people. I dont know about some of the rest, but, those things were obvious.

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I think Paul had a very good edit by CBS. Personally, I think paul fans should be the last ones to complain about CBS edits. Plus, to imply that production didn't manipulate things in the beginning to help paul is crazy. The 25,000 prize to get paul in the game, the friendship bracelets and 3 week safety was all manipulations to help stay in the game and give him time work with the people. I dont know about some of the rest, but, those things were obvious.

If you are addressing me as a Paul fan than you're wrong. Paul is a pompous ass, but I respect his game play and that does not make me a fan of him. I was also fascinated with how  he was able to get his bidding done and  you can read that in any of my posts.  Also as far as edits go, I agree he got a good one, but so did Cody, Jessica, Alex and Jason to name a few. I have no personal interest in these people just strong opinions. Yes he had advantages, but so did some others. If Paul wasn't liked and ruined viewers summer because of it thats too bad because up until this season I felt the same way with winners like Dan, Derek and countless others. Thankfully we all feel differently about hf because this board wouldn't be as interesting to read. 

In total agreement.

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

Of course that would be a safe assumption.  I was only talking about the actual numbers.  Paul had a LOT of haters.  I don't have a great opinion of him either.  

To address your question, maybe the answer is that Paul had more time to show what an ass he is.  

It's not an either/or thing.  Just because Cody is an ass doesn't mean that Paul isn't.  A lot of people didn't like either one of them.  And I suppose some people liked them both.  

3 hours ago, Roli said:

Of course that would be a safe assumption.  I was only talking about the actual numbers.  Paul had a LOT of haters.  I don't have a great opinion of him either.  

To address your question, maybe the answer is that Paul had more time to show what an ass he is.  

It's not an either/or thing.  Just because Cody is an ass doesn't mean that Paul isn't.  A lot of people didn't like either one of them.  And I suppose some people liked them both.  

I don't know if you and Lamasquerade are fans or not, but, going by y'all post, the 2 of you were huge fans. But it doesn't matter, I was responding to the claim that Cody got a good edit. IMO, Paul got the best edits of them all. As to being an ass, I don't think the vote was about being the biggest ass, I think more people just admired Cody more. You can be an ass and still be admired, but, Paul was an ass that didn't care about how he shit on people. A few weeks ago, didn't I have a discussion with you about sending people to the jury, mad? That was Paul's fault that they were mad and he did not do anything to sooth their hurt feelings. So, it's his fault he lost. 

I think Josh thinks he has a bunch of fans.  He believes the jury respects his game play (the screaming, yelling and crying).  When Josh was giving his final speech I was sitting here thinking Josh just sit down and shut up before you start pissing people off.  OMG I have some of Paul in me!

40 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I don't know if you and Lamasquerade are fans or not, but, going by y'all post, the 2 of you were huge fans. But it doesn't matter, I was responding to the claim that Cody got a good edit. IMO, Paul got the best edits of them all. As to being an ass, I don't think the vote was about being the biggest ass, I think more people just admired Cody more. You can be an ass and still be admired, but, Paul was an ass that didn't care about how he shit on people. A few weeks ago, didn't I have a discussion with you about sending people to the jury, mad? That was Paul's fault that they were mad and he did not do anything to sooth their hurt feelings. So, it's his fault he lost. 

I don't think it was me.  I absolutely agree it was Paul's fault they were mad.  I absolutely agree it was his fault that he lost.  

I think Cody and Paul both got good edits.  I think that most viewers don't watch the live feeds or read message boards.  Those of us here, and on other boards on the 'net, are more educated about the HGs than the average viewer, IMO.   Most viewers go strictly by what they see on network television.  

Yes, Paul was an ass who didn't care how he shit on people, and he was also dumbfounded that they figured it out.  He played everyone for stupid.  That was stupid of him.  

Cody didn't care what anyone thought.  His most used line was "I don't care."  His fans admired that, but it wasn't good strategy for winning BB.  It got him $25,000.  Good for him, but it's not much consolation for giving up his summer with his daughter.  JMO.

The only HG that I kind of liked was Mark.  He didn't play the game well, but I think he's genuinely a good person.  I did dislike Cody, Jessica and Raven quite a bit, but I didn't hate any of them.  That's just too extreme of an emotion for someone on a reality television show.   I'm passionate about real life issues, not reality television programs.  

I wasn't a "fan" of any of them.   Just to be clear.  

On 9/21/2017 at 2:19 PM, Roli said:

I wonder how irritated Jessica is that Josh won, and also that Cody voted for him.  I wish I could have seen her face when that last vote was announced.  :D

Jess didn't seem too irritated when she hugged Cody as soon as they got out of their seats, lol. I think she will be fine.

22 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Cody didn't seem too irritated when he hugged Jess as soon as they got out of their seats, lol. I think he will be fine.

22 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Some of your posts provide insight...some are just bizarre when Cody or Jess are involved. Like this one. Cody obviously didn't trust Paul, never liked him, wanted him out. Had zero to do with friendship. If you think something so fake as that would upset Cody, you didn't pay enough attention to get past whatever emotion you have about him and her.

Absolutely. These two really struggle with Paul's losing game, Jessica's good looks, and Cody's popularity. It's one of the reasons I still come back here 2 days post-finale - to laugh about the latest spins.

5 minutes ago, Tiger87 said:

Absolutely. These two really struggle with Paul's losing game, Jessica's good looks, and Cody's popularity. It's one of the reasons I still come back here 2 days post-finale - to laugh about the latest spins.

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah, sure.  Whatever you say.  

Edit:  I note that you "joined" this board on September 5th.  Too cowardly to post using one of your regular screen names?  Talk about "struggling"......

Edited by Roli

8 minutes ago, Tiger87 said:

Heck I was going back and forth with them way back where Jess was concerned. Whatever you do, don't bring up the word jealous! LOL! 

Seriously, I find it all good natured and never meant any ill will, I'm an instigator! I don't rally hate any of the HGs. Maybe I would if I really knew any of 'em. But I enjoy judging them and don't feel guilty at all for doing so. If I was on the shown I'm sure there would be plenty of judges out there for me. I just would hope they could see past my fake eyelashes and weave to see there real man inside! :P

5 minutes ago, WOC said:

Heck I was going back and forth with them way back where Jess was concerned. Whatever you do, don't bring up the word jealous! LOL! 

I think it was you who accused me of being jealous, but it wasn't because I said anything about Jessica's looks.  It was the laying in bed thing.  I'm not jealous of that, just to be clear.  As far as her looks go, I do think she's attractive.  I never said anything contrary to that.  

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

Seriously, I find it all good natured and never meant any ill will, I'm an instigator! I

Really??? You sure had me fooled.  :D

8 minutes ago, WOC said:

I just would hope they could see past my fake eyelashes and weave to see there real man inside! :P

:hurray:

Roli, being a man I tend to think when women are critical of another women's looks, excessively, and it when seems that most men find that woman good looking, they are jealous. There seems to be an obsession with Jess' looks. I know, with out a doubt, that I could very well be wrong and it may even sound sexist for me to say this. But that's how I feel about it. I may post that I think Paul's beard is nasty, but not in every other post like some do about Jess' looks.