Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

27 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

BUT would that be interpreted as applause for great game play?  To me the greatest thing would be booing!  Wish we could be there.  But the audience is certainly filled with actors being paid to give great applause and whistles.  So dam fake.

Ya think?  Cheering at the word EVICTED would let him know exactly how the people felt.  If there's booing then I would think it means the voting was all wrong and he shouldn't have been evicted.  But that's just my way of interpreting it.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Ya think?  Cheering at the word EVICTED would let him know exactly how the people felt.  If there's booing then I would think it means the voting was all wrong and he shouldn't have been evicted.  But that's just my way of interpreting it.

16 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Oh, cheering at the moment they say evicted would be great thing.  But when he exits maybe BOOs with shouting of 'abuser' , torturer, we hate you, burn in hell!'  A bit much perhaps.

2 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Oh, cheering at the moment they say evicted would be great thing.  But when he exits maybe BOOs with shouting of 'abuser' , torturer, we hate you, burn in hell!'  A bit much perhaps.

Gotcha lol.  No that will never happen.

9 hours ago, Aldrich said:

BUT would that be interpreted as applause for great game play?  To me the greatest thing would be booing!  Wish we could be there.  But the audience is certainly filled with actors being paid to give great applause and whistles.  So dam fake.

I read this was true the season Aryan (probably spelled wrong, but she was the girl who was racist).  Supposedly BB had only handpicked people in the room and they were told not to boo.

8 hours ago, Aldrich said:

I will be yelling that at my TV but I doubt we will get to hear those words on Wednesday night.

I am getting sick and tired of the faux king bossing Josh around and treating Josh like his b*tch.  How sweet it would be when Josh gets to evict the faux king and then be able to tell the faux king "who is the b*tch now?  Josh has had to put up with a lot of bossiness and doing the faux king's bidding so that the faux king didn't "blood on his hands".   

On 9/19/2017 at 6:05 AM, Newby said:

I read this was true the season Aryan (probably spelled wrong, but she was the girl who was racist).  Supposedly BB had only handpicked people in the room and they were told not to boo.

Aaryn Gries, what a character she was.  I just watched a clip again of her interview with Julie when she was evicted.  The audience gave a mix of applause and boos when she came out, but later some of the audience made their feelings known.  Aaryn had no clue what was coming.  It was hilarious. 

Just watched the video Roli, didn't actually watch that season, thanks. Refresh my memory, did Julie call out any of the current HGs about the bullying this season? 

On a side note, I see Rachel's sister was in the house! I'm glad I missed that season. Rachel ranks as one of the nastiest HGs ever in my opinion! I hope I'm never subjected to her goofy duckface again.

11 minutes ago, WOC said:

Just watched the video Roli, didn't actually watch that season, thanks. Refresh my memory, did Julie call out any of the current HGs about the bullying this season? 

On a side note, I see Rachel's sister was in the house! I'm glad I missed that season. Rachel ranks as one of the nastiest HGs ever in my opinion! I hope I'm never subjected to her goofy duckface again.

I liked her sister.  I didn't watch Rachel's season. 

3 hours ago, WOC said:

Rachel's sister was the complete opposite.  Quiet, not nasty and only got evicted because she was Rachel's sister and had kept it a secret.  I can still hear Rachel's laugh and her awful crying in my mind.  I almost puked when  saw her come back for a second season and hear her say "I'm back bitches!!".  And then I get to see her again on Amazing Race.  OMG can't get rid of her.  Her crying was just as bad on that too.

8 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Rachel's sister was the complete opposite.  Quiet, not nasty and only got evicted because she was Rachel's sister and had kept it a secret.  I can still hear Rachel's laugh and her awful crying in my mind.  I almost puked when  saw her come back for a second season and hear her say "I'm back bitches!!".  And then I get to see her again on Amazing Race.  OMG can't get rid of her.  Her crying was just as bad on that too.

I actually started watching BB in the middle of Rachel's time when they kept showing the preview of her coming back into the house saying, "I'm back bitches".  I soon learned to dislike her a lot and NEVER liked her again on any show.

18 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I thought Elissa seemed nice too, except for when she ridiculed Amanda for wearing a one-piece bathing suit.  That was petty and just plain mean.  I didn't care for Amanda, but she didn't deserve that.  

9 hours ago, MiMiLily said:

I am getting sick and tired of the faux king bossing Josh around and treating Josh like his b*tch.  How sweet it would be when Josh gets to evict the faux king and then be able to tell the faux king "who is the b*tch now?  Josh has had to put up with a lot of bossiness and doing the faux king's bidding so that the faux king didn't "blood on his hands".   

You can lead a faux camel to water, but it doesn't have to drink!

On 9/16/2017 at 8:48 AM, Newby said:

I was wondering if CBS did that to remind the viewers of how bad Josh was for a while.  And also reminding viewers how wonderful and smart Paul is (NOT).  I keep hoping this is all a big trick and at the end CBS will fill the audience with Paul and Christmas haters and let the boo them.  I know it won't happen but I can dream can't I?

Well, I am finding myself 'happy' and I put that in quotes because I am actually happy that Josh won, but not  jumping up and down happy.  It was so nice seeing Paul called out for all of his back ground hateful manipulating, and I think they did a pretty good job of it, although somewhat subtly, and I am sure CBS had a hand in that downplaying of how nasty his role in all of the ugliness was. BUT, he didn't win, and that actually made my night.  Paul was consciously horrible and plotting and it didn't pay (at least not to the tune of 500K), so thank you to the people who didn't vote for him for being the most evil.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  Christmas showed her shallow colors along with the redhead: see whose arms they were hanging on.  Christmas left Paul the minute he didn't win, and Raven left what's his name for Paul when he won 50K.  LOL, I shall refrain from saying what I think Raven is, it is pretty horrible. Paul deserves to have to deal with her now.  Too funny....

7 hours ago, WOC said:

Josh is an immature twit and the only good thing about him winning is that Paul didn't. What else can I say?

Of the three choices Josh was my pick.  He was a pain in the behind a lot of time and very immature but he was used by Paul to cause a lot of the problems.  I'm glad he won.  I would have liked to see Mark win if he had been in the top three.

What a relief !!!!!!!!!!   The imbecile court jester won over faux king, evil Paul.  thankful jury used their heads and not vote for the The Spawn of Satan.  

BTW,  did ya'll notice Josh's face when Julie announced Xmas voted for Paul.  Seemed to me surprised and unhappy look at that moment.  His ride or die voted for his competition.  Wonder how he feels today re her change in loyalty?  His sweet Xmas became a turncoat but when he won, she jumped back on the huge meatball.  

Enough.  As many mention was a great and at same time depressing evening.  But at least the lesser of 2 evils won.